Hello There!

PrimalIvysaur

Beginner Trainer
Yo! I'm not new to Pokemon forums in general (I lurked for a good while on Bulbagarden and did some art for Smogon's official CAP server on Showdown) but I'm new to these parts! I go by many different usernames but the most common one is Primalivysaur. As far as interests go I doodle from time to time, breed pokemon, and do little giveaways with good IV dittos or foreign 'mons I happen to pick up from wonder boxes! Looking forward to discovering more about this place! Oh, and I'm always down to chat or do the occasional doodle request once I get comfortable enough to post my stuff!

Anthrix

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
Greenwich Mean Time
Awesome! Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

I remember the first CAP, I think that was organised by DougJustDoug? Can't remember, but it was such a cool concept with Mountaineer.

What's your favourite CAP?

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
Ohh fellow art person, welcome!! :D

What sort of stuff do you like to draw?

PrimalIvysaur

Beginner Trainer
Awesome! Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

I remember the first CAP, I think that was organised by DougJustDoug? Can't remember, but it was such a cool concept with Mountaineer.

What's your favourite CAP?
Can't remember if it was Doug that organized it honestly ^^' but my favorites are Pajantom and Kerfluffle (mostly because those were the two I was brought on to draw for the CAP banner haha!)

Ohh fellow art person, welcome!! :D

What sort of stuff do you like to draw?
Anything that comes to mind really, I tend to favor creature designs and the like though!

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
General Kenobi!

Hey hey, welcome to the forums! Smogon was definitely a fun time, yeah. I hope you enjoy your time here, and having more artists is always a good thing.