Hello!

Vaporeon

Eeveelution
Hello! I decided to join these forums after coming across them again. I used to lurk here years ago, and decided why not join?

Anyways, here's a little bit about me. I've been a fan since I first played Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Gold 20 years ago. Wait...did I just hear that right? I feel old now haha.
I hope to see some people around, so see ya!

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
@Vaporeon welcome to the forums! I see you've had a good look around, so enjoy your stay!

(Way to make me feel old, I got Pokemon Red Christmas 1998... It was last century :()

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hi! Sorry I'm a bit late but welcome to the forums!

It's definitely weird to think about how long Pokemon has existed as a franchise. It's older than I am!

Vaporeon, if I remember correctly, you mentioned in the Favorite Pokemon thread that Vaporeon was now your favorite due to playing with it. Do I have that right? Were you doing a challenge run?

Vaporeon

Eeveelution
@Typhlosion Way to make me feel even older haha.

In regards to your question. I wasn't doing a challenge run. I just decided to use Vaporeon on a Fire Red play through and it turned out to be invaluable. Ice Beam and Surf hit other Pokemon pretty hard, and I'll admit I fell in love with it's design as well.

Last edited:

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Heh, sorry for making you feel that way.

I know what you mean about Vaporeon's usefulness, though, as I used one once for part of a Blue playthrough. It's got quite a nice cry, in my opinion.