Hello!

tacobowler

Regular Trainer
Time Zone
US Central
Greetings all. I have been a pokemon player since 1998 and have been playing challenges off and on for the last decade or so. I look forward to continuing on the new forums.

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
Hi tacobowler and welcome :) you were part of the challenge clan iirc? What's your favourite type of challenge?

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Hey, great having you back! Well, we kinda already talked in a group PM, haha. xD Shame that your Platinum challenge came up short, but I look forward to whatever else you'll be able to do! And we'll get the Challenger's Clan back up in due time. :D

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i recognize your nameee good to see you here too!! welcome to marriland, and i wish you the best in all future challenges, hehe.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey tacobowler! Glad you made it over to Marriland! I recognize you and kinda remember seeing threads for your challenges on Azurilland, though we've never really interacted. Hopefully you'll enjoy it here and continue producing those challenges!

Greninjaman

Aquatic Ninja Assassin
Account Disabled
I also remember you. Are you going to do challenges?

Sheep

Regular Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
tacos are the best

Welcome to Marriland. ♡ I'm actually doing a green monocolor challenge on Sapphire right now and it's loads of fun, though I've only just started haha. Challenges are so great. Have a lovely time here, hope you'll stick around!