Hey There!

Miles

Beginner Trainer
Hello there everyone! I was on the old forums as Thunder_Pikachu. I recently remembered the old place and saw that it was moved to here. At first, I was sad to see the old site go, remembering all the fun times I had on that site. But I was overjoyed once I realized that there was a new place that's even better than the old forum. So, here I am, back at it again! XD

As a writer, you'll find me in the Roleplay Corner of the site. I love to RP and come up with so many ideas and worlds and characters with friends. So if you're looking for a RP partner, look no further. I'll gladly RP with anyone. So please don't be shy.

I'm also trying to become an author so Roleplaying really helps me. It helps me improve on my writing and hopefully some day soon I'll be able to publish all the stories I have in mind. It's a slow start, but I'm hoping it'll pay off in the long run.

But I guess that's it for me for now. I look forward to seeing old faces and new ones. Catch you guys later!

Miles

Beginner Trainer
Hi Tales! I'm Isa (isa125). It's really nice to see you again! How have you been?
Oh, hey, Isa! It's nice to see you again too! I've been doing alright. How about you?

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Hey, nice to meet ya! What kind of stories do you usually like writing?

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Hey hey! Always good to have old members returning. As for me, I'm not really a roleplayer, but I know there are plenty who are. It's just not my thing. But that aside, I'm always open for a talk, so don't hesitate to message me if you're up for that! Hope to see you around. :happyazurill:

Miles

Beginner Trainer
Hey, nice to meet ya! What kind of stories do you usually like writing?
Hello there! Nice to meet you as well! ^^ Mmm... I mostly like to write adventure stories. With mystery mixed in. I prefer writing stories with animals or anthro animals, but I'm slowly working on writing more stories with humans in them.

Hey hey! Always good to have old members returning. As for me, I'm not really a roleplayer, but I know there are plenty who are. It's just not my thing. But that aside, I'm always open for a talk, so don't hesitate to message me if you're up for that! Hope to see you around. :happyazurill:
Hello there to you too! It's always is nice to see old members around. It's nice to know not everyone left. XD And that's totally valid. Not everyone will be into something so I get that. Of course! I enjoy talking to new people, so I'll be more than happy to message you!

That's good! I've been doing good. With french and singing lessons ^^ and saw one of your stories on Wattpad.
That's great to hear. How hare French and singing lessons going for you? Oh, yeah, you follow my old account on Wattpad. XD I made a new one a couple of years ago due to wanting to start fresh. I wasn't too happy with the stories and such on the old one. I'm more pleased with the one I have now. I can toss it to you if you'd like, Isa. Probably through Skype if you're on that still?

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I still have skype, yes. We can talk there if you want? Though I almost never use it xD I use discord instead. And my lessons are going great! I'll finish this next Saturday. And ah, that's fair, that you made a new account.