Hey? Where'd everyone go?

Amethyst

Rookie Trainer
Hey, all! I had been absent for some time before the end of Azurilland, but as soon as I saw that the site was no more, I had to move over here! At one point GimliSam, more recently Amethyst (and keeping that name here!), I am glad to (hopefully) get back in touch with this community.

Sasha

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
:o I remember you Gimli! How've you been? Good to see you here~

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Heyo! I noticed your avi and couldn't help but comment. I'm currently building a combo deck around Alesha, so its cool to know someone else on the forums likes MTG. Hope to see you around :)

Amethyst

Rookie Trainer
Heyo! I noticed your avi and couldn't help but comment. I'm currently building a combo deck around Alesha, so its cool to know someone else on the forums likes MTG. Hope to see you around :)
Yep! I am a LONG-time MTG player, and one of these days I will get around to building my Alesha EDH deck. Just as soon as I build another EDH deck I am brewing. Oh, and my Modern deck... You get the picture.

~Kilza~

The Setting Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Amethyst! Welcome back to Marriland! While I don't remember you from Azurilland, it's always good to have people returning! Hopefully you've been doing well and enjoy the look of the new forums!

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
League Champion
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hi there! Your name does ring a bell for me, certainly. Welcome back! I don't think you have to worry one bit about fitting back into the community. The more the merrier!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I remember you, welcome back!