• Staff Applications

Hello fellow Marrilanders! We have reached a point for our staff team where recruiting new members is necessary — so we are opening up applications!
    If you are interested, you can find more information in this thread.

Hey? Where'd everyone go?

Amethyst

Beginner Trainer
Hey, all! I had been absent for some time before the end of Azurilland, but as soon as I saw that the site was no more, I had to move over here! At one point GimliSam, more recently Amethyst (and keeping that name here!), I am glad to (hopefully) get back in touch with this community.

Sasha

Hi, Amethyst! How have you been? I think I somewhat remember you, but what were your forum interests?
Glad you found the new site ^^

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
AKA
Rin
:o I remember you Gimli! How've you been? Good to see you here~

AKA
Carson, Mudkip
Time Zone
IGN
bbop
Heyo! I noticed your avi and couldn't help but comment. I'm currently building a combo deck around Alesha, so its cool to know someone else on the forums likes MTG. Hope to see you around :)

Amethyst

Beginner Trainer
Heyo! I noticed your avi and couldn't help but comment. I'm currently building a combo deck around Alesha, so its cool to know someone else on the forums likes MTG. Hope to see you around :)
Yep! I am a LONG-time MTG player, and one of these days I will get around to building my Alesha EDH deck. Just as soon as I build another EDH deck I am brewing. Oh, and my Modern deck... You get the picture.

~Kilza~

A Hockey Boy
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Amethyst! Welcome back to Marriland! While I don't remember you from Azurilland, it's always good to have people returning! Hopefully you've been doing well and enjoy the look of the new forums!

Typhlosion

Fiery Trainer
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hi there! Your name does ring a bell for me, certainly. Welcome back! I don't think you have to worry one bit about fitting back into the community. The more the merrier!