heya! (technically returning but forgot my email ; w ;)

ameliestarry

New Trainer
hello all~
i actually had an account here before but forgot it. it's not really a big deal for me so i just made another account. i joined before so i could do some trading around and that's kinda what i joined back for. the other reason is that i felt like i needed to do more to get all the benefits out of the Nintendo Switch Online Membership.
misc. stuff about me
- i have a habit of putting emoticons all the time so sorry if it bothers you ; w ; (i don't really like emojis over emoticons)
- my first Pokemon game is LeafGreen
- i am also into Fire Emblem games
- i'd *like* to think i'm good at battling
- i used to breed a lot before but i got busier in real life
- my favorite Pokemon is Scraggy for multiple reasons. one reason is that in the Pixelmon mod (Minecraft), Scraggy has no animations and just stands there in a T-pose (hence why i name all my Scraggy's/Scrafty's "T-Poser").
Anyways, nice to meet you all~ :>

Anthrix

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
Greenwich Mean Time
Welcome back to Marriland? Hope you enjoy your revisit?

If you need any help Competitive battling or breeding wise, let us know!

Scraggy & Scrafty are pretty awesome, I had about 6 Scraftys at one point for all different sets (dragon dance, bulk up, rest talk, VGC Intimidate, and then different EV spreads for them!), despite his low attack stats he's just a late monster, and he just looks menacing as well.

Vaporeon

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Hello and welcome back! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I know you already requested something from my trade shop and you're always welcome to request more. We'll get the timing down right, so we stop missing each other haha.

I'll have to agree with what Anthrix said. Scraggy/Scrafty are great Pokemon! They are one of my favorite Pokemon introduced in Gen V.

Anyways, see ya around!

Gigarchomp99

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IST (GMT+5:30)
IGN
Gargee
Hi, nice to meet you ameliestarry! I won't say welcome because you've probably already been here longer than I have :P, but just thought I'd say hi!

My first Pokemon game was LeafGreen too! And I so agree that emoticons >>> emojis -- them's just the facts.

See you around, and I hope we'll trade sometime in the future! ^^

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Welcome back to the forums! My favourite Pokémon happens to be the evolved form of yours. :] Love the pantslizards so much.

Enjoy your stay!