• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Hi again

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
I used to be a Marriland forums member quite a few years ago. Thought I'd come back and meet some new people and maybe talk to some old ones :)
Feel free to inbox me if you ever want a friend to chat to.

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
I don't remember you but welcome back! What activities did you like to do on Marri?
I was quite active with trading and talking to people in the pokecasual clubs

Reactions: God

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
Welcome Wolf, what was your old nickname on Marriland? Or I guess what Marriland became, Azurilland lol

Hope you have fun here <3 I'm returning myself so I don't know too much of what's going on, but I encourage you to dig around and find something you like on your own! Do you have any hobbies, like art or (other than Pokemon) video games?

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
Welcome Wolf, what was your old nickname on Marriland? Or I guess what Marriland became, Azurilland lol

Hope you have fun here <3 I'm returning myself so I don't know too much of what's going on, but I encourage you to dig around and find something you like on your own! Do you have any hobbies, like art or (other than Pokemon) video games?
My old nickname was what it is here, just Wolf. I like to read alot, fantasy genre mostly. I do cross stitching, mainly mini ones that I turn into keychains. Watch a fair bit of anime, wide taste in those but love the more serious ones like tokyo ghoul and seraph of the end. Games wise I like Zelda botw and farming sims like story of seasons and stardew valley.
What about you?

Reactions: God

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST

My old nickname was what it is here, just Wolf. I like to read alot, fantasy genre mostly. I do cross stitching, mainly mini ones that I turn into keychains. Watch a fair bit of anime, wide taste in those but love the more serious ones like tokyo ghoul and seraph of the end. Games wise I like Zelda botw and farming sims like story of seasons and stardew valley.
What about you?
Ohh okay, I don't recall seeing you often :x Was that your first username or did you have something prior? Cross stitching sounds relaxing, not really my thing since I'm more particular with solids/liquids like clay or paint or wood than yarn or all that... it's not fun because I often tend to jab myself too lmao.

I love Stardew Valley too, and my fave anime is Naruto Shippuden/Boruto. :p I always marry Sebastian, he resparked my love for emo boys lol. Who's the main bachelor/ette you go for? Also did you play any other Zelda games? My fave's always going to be Twilight Princess but I love Wind Waker too. BOTW I still haven't tried, I hate to admit.

Feel free to message me if you wanna talk more too btw <3

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Wolf! Welcome back to Marriland! What have you been up to since you were last on Marriland? What's your favorite Pokemon game? Are you excited for Sword/Shield?

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
Hey Wolf! Welcome back to Marriland! What have you been up to since you were last on Marriland? What's your favorite Pokemon game? Are you excited for Sword/Shield?
Well I got married so that's exciting, and we've been doing foster caring for a local dog rescue organization. My favourite pokemon game is hard to say, i enjoyed all of them except sun and moon and ultra sun and ultra moon, i just felt they were too hand holdy.
So far the trailers for sword and shield look really cool I'm just hoping the game play in general is better.
What do you think?

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Yeah, I'm still pretty excited for the new games. I mean, in spite of the good and bad we've heard about them, at their core they're still Pokemon games, right? It'll be fun to go on another journey within the Pokemon universe.

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
Yeah, I'm still pretty excited for the new games. I mean, in spite of the good and bad we've heard about them, at their core they're still Pokemon games, right? It'll be fun to go on another journey within the Pokemon universe.
So far I don't feel there's much bad, I'm not upset about the no national dex like alike of people. The thing I'm upset about is a Nintendo issue not a gamefreak issue, with old consoles you could use online features as long as you had wifi but now with the switch you need an account and I feel that's annoying.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Hi Wolf!! I remember you! We used to talk on Skype a lot, back in the day. :D

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Yeah, I used to have the username "Volkner".