gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Charlie
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
I guess this is my first time on this site although not my first time in the Marriland forums community. I went by a lot of names on the old site; Xspeed34, HyperMetalSonic, GhostlyPhantom, Protoman, Cynical_Toast, and Cork. The only constant among most of those identities was that I was a dumb little baby boy lol. I was only like 10 years old when I joined the old site all those years ago, and while I tried to deny it, it was pretty obvious. I kind of lost interest in forums a couple of years ago, moving to reddit as my primary internet social site thingy. But now I'm finally back, to kick some tail. I can't guarantee I'll be consistently active, that's never been something I was good at, but I can at least gurantee I'm slightly more mature than I was as a 10 year old.

Pendraflare

Resident Jawn
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Greetings! Even if I can't say you were someone I remembered from the previous forums, it is nice to see former members making their return with this new site in full swing! There is plenty to do here, so I hope to see you around. Don't hesitate to message me or anyone else here if you need something or just want to chat! ^_^

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Welcome back to Marriland! It's great that many old members are returning to the new site, I hope you'll have a good time here!

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
henlo and welcome back to Marriland!~

i'm a new member myself, so i don't recognize you, but it's definitely nice that you came back after all these years! it's ok if you are not super active, though you're always welcome here to hang out with everyone ^^

i'd love to know though, what are some of your favourite mons? :0

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
It's nice to meet you! It's cool so many older members are returning to the new site:)
How are you liking it here?

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Hey there! I don't recall knowing you when you were here last, but welcome to Marriland! I highly appreciate your reference to the Donkey Kong rap, and it looks like you're a fan of Danganronpa, which is neat! I'm actually playing through the first game now.

Hope you enjoy your time here; I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
hmmmm I def remember you!! Didn't you have like.........a patrick star avatar? im gonna feel rly dumb if not.

i just remember you were funny hehe. welcome back=)

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Cynical! Welcome back to Marriland! I don't recognize any of your names, but still, it's always good to get somebody from the old forums back here. Hopefully you'll like it here and enjoy yourself!