chibishiva (PSN)
Time Zone
GMT-5 (Eastern Time)
3DS FC
4399-3664-9423
Switch FC
2208-5217-2227
Hi hi!

I used to post over to the Azurilland forums a while back, but kinda tuned out due to real life taking a couple weird turns. So I'm giving it a shot here, because I legitimately loved the community.

My name's Sara, I'm 33 going on 34, and I've been into Pokémon since I was 13. My first was Pokémon Red, through a cousin of mine who owned a Game Boy. I had to wait until 1999, when my mom found a GBC with Yellow in it. Got Gold soon after launch, and to this day Gen II remains my fav. Had to skip Gen III, rectified that with a Nintendo DS in 2004; starting from that, I made sure I got my Pokémon games on launch day.

While I do like a good ol' casual trek through Pokémon, I'm at my best (and arguably my worst!) when doing challenges, which is where I expect you'll see me the most. That, or shiny hunting. I tend to get both versions of the games nowadays: one I can consistently reset for challenges, and the other to 100%/shiny hunt.

Other than that, I'm into games as a whole. I work as a localization tester, in fact - I speak French as a first language. I recently got into speedruns, as I'm slowly learning Chrono Trigger, and I dabble in Zelda ALTTP randomizers. Library staples include, but not limited to: Minecraft, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sims 4, Skyrim, Final Fantasy <insert a number here>...

I also tend to stream on Twitch during the weekends and my days off. I've no real schedule for that, I just play what I want, when I want.

Anyways, looking forward to be active on here!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Nice to meet you Shiva! Wow, French as a first language, I don't know if too many others here do that too. I'm currently learning French, maybe I'll have to go to you for pointers someday:)

And a localization tester sounds fun, what kinds of stuff do you do?

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Welcome (or should I say "welcome back"?), fellow challenger. I'm looking forward to whatever challenges you'll come up with, so hopefully you'll get comfy here. :happyazurill:

That aside, I do remember that there's a thread for shiny hunters here. Perhaps you'll want to give it a visit someday. :winkazurill:

WindriderShiva

Junior Trainer
AKA
chibishiva (PSN)
Time Zone
GMT-5 (Eastern Time)
3DS FC
4399-3664-9423
Switch FC
2208-5217-2227
Nice to meet you Shiva! Wow, French as a first language, I don't know if too many others here do that too. I'm currently learning French, maybe I'll have to go to you for pointers someday:)

And a localization tester sounds fun, what kinds of stuff do you do?
Nice meeting you as well! There's probably a couple around, but I haven't met a whole lot online. Good luck with the studying, hope that's going well!

As for my job, we play the game, but we correct the text as we play. I really love my job. I don't get to choose what game I test, but every now and then there's a fun project that comes along.

Welcome (or should I say "welcome back"?), fellow challenger. I'm looking forward to whatever challenges you'll come up with, so hopefully you'll get comfy here. :happyazurill:

That aside, I do remember that there's a thread for shiny hunters here. Perhaps you'll want to give it a visit someday. :winkazurill:
Ooh thanks, I'll have to look into that thread. I haven't hunted in a while, but I need to get back to it. And I need to get back into logging challenges! I hadn't done too much in that department when I was on hiatus, but having this site is making me wanna do it.

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Shiva! Welcome back to Marriland! I don't recognize you from Azurilland, but hey, it's always good to know that another former member has returned! It's also good to have another Canadian on the forums, haha. I barely know any French, though, so rip. Hopefully you like the new forums and enjoy yourself here!

WindriderShiva

Junior Trainer
AKA
chibishiva (PSN)
Time Zone
GMT-5 (Eastern Time)
3DS FC
4399-3664-9423
Switch FC
2208-5217-2227
Hey Shiva! Welcome back to Marriland! I don't recognize you from Azurilland, but hey, it's always good to know that another former member has returned! It's also good to have another Canadian on the forums, haha. I barely know any French, though, so rip. Hopefully you like the new forums and enjoy yourself here!
Thanks! I've been kinda way from Marriland/Azurilland for... a good year I'd say, maybe a bit more, so it's fine XD. Almost like I never left in a way, it's both familiar and unfamiliar. Either ways, I like it.

Canada FTW!

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
*ee eh yuu ee no bo meh no re en mi ri no bo me no ha sa te ka na ay ku ta ma ah ay intensifies*

welcome to marriland!!

WindriderShiva

Junior Trainer
AKA
chibishiva (PSN)
Time Zone
GMT-5 (Eastern Time)
3DS FC
4399-3664-9423
Switch FC
2208-5217-2227
*ee eh yuu ee no bo meh no re en mi ri no bo me no ha sa te ka na ay ku ta ma ah ay intensifies*

welcome to marriland!!
Thanks!

FINE! I'm gonna get ready for the trial! D:
*mumbles something about spheres, explosions and aeons*