Hi, it's me, Darjeeling.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
Hello there,
I'm Darjeeling.
it's been... a while. Years, really. I don't know how many of you still remember me from Azurilland days, but I'm back.
Nice to meet you / long time no see, whatever does apply in this case.

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
IGN
Caroline
Hiya- welcome to the forums! I can't say I remember you simply because I only posted like 2 times when the site was Azurilland- but it's good to have an oldie back! As you can see- everything is just as lively as the old days- so it'll be like you never left.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
Hiya- welcome to the forums! I can't say I remember you simply because I only posted like 2 times when the site was Azurilland- but it's good to have an oldie back! As you can see- everything is just as lively as the old days- so it'll be like you never left.
Thank youuuu~ Not gonna lie, I was wondering for the better part of a few months where the heck Azurilland went... guess i found it.

Anthrix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
Greenwich Mean Time

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hello there,
I'm Darjeeling.
it's been... a while. Years, really. I don't know how many of you still remember me from Azurilland days, but I'm back.
Hi Darjeeling, I'm Ben!

I'm trying to remember whether or not we met back on Azurilland. Your name does sound slightly familiar. I used to post a ton in the competitive battling subforum, and your profile says you're a competitive battler, so maybe we crossed paths there.

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
Hello there,
I'm Darjeeling.
Hi Darjeeling, I'm Ben!

I'm trying to remember whether or not we met back on Azurilland. Your name does sound slightly familiar. I used to post a ton in the competitive battling subforum, and your profile says you're a competitive battler, so maybe we crossed paths there.
Hmmmm... the name Typhlosion does seem familiar to me too. I used to be most active in the club space, really. Had my own club dedicated to Lunala, if I recall correctly. Also gave away lots of competitive-ready breedjects back in the day when I was hunting for them shiny 5x31s, basically what Anthrix is doing these days... he stole my idea! I demand royalties. I didn't post too much in the competitive battling forums, tho.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hello there,
I'm Darjeeling.
Hi Darjeeling, I'm Ben!

Hmmmm... the name Typhlosion does seem familiar to me too. I used to be most active in the club space, really. Had my own club dedicated to Lunala, if I recall correctly. Also gave away lots of competitive-ready breedjects back in the day when I was hunting for them shiny 5x31s, basically what Anthrix is doing these days... he stole my idea! I demand royalties. I didn't post too much in the competitive battling forums, tho.
I was known as Awesome_Typhlosion back then, if that helps. I poked around the clubs occasionally; I definitely would have joined one dedicated to Lunala! Team Moon all the way.

No Switch for me either, so I feel you there. Do you still keep up with Pokemon stuff, playing older games?

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
Hello there,
I'm Darjeeling.
Hi Darjeeling, I'm Ben!

I was known as Awesome_Typhlosion back then, if that helps. I poked around the clubs occasionally; I definitely would have joined one dedicated to Lunala! Team Moon all the way.

No Switch for me either, so I feel you there. Do you still keep up with Pokemon stuff, playing older games?
Ahhh yes now I do remember you. Mhm~ I also found an old bookmark of mine that was my club. It was called the Moon(e) Shrine. Big throwback times. The club was small-ish, but we had a good time.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hey, I'm glad you found it! Sadly, a lot of old content is gone forever since Curse stopped supporting the archive.

PrimalIvysaur

Rookie Trainer
Welcome! I vaguely remember seeing your stuff during my lurker days on the old forums so it's good to see ya again!

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
Hey, I'm glad you found it! Sadly, a lot of old content is gone forever since Curse stopped supporting the archive.
Well, it's fine. I've decided that i'll be making the Moon(e) Shrine again, maybe breathe some new life into this place... hopefully? Assuming I don't get swamped by uni stuff, that is.
EDIT: Should I put it into the casual clubs section or the themed clubs? I'm a little conflicted.

Welcome! I vaguely remember seeing your stuff during my lurker days on the old forums so it's good to see ya again!
Thank you~ Can't say that I really remember you, though. :c On the other hand, your doodles look great ^^

Last edited:

Rex

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
SW-5093-8160-1932
IGN
Ricky
I'm a week late but welcome! I'm Rex. I was only active on the forums before Azurilland, so we probably never met. Welcome back!

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
@Darjeeling Casual Clubs will be fine. I'll look forward to seeing that! How is uni stuff going?

Darjeeling

Flowering Nights
AKA
Elizabeth
@Darjeeling Casual Clubs will be fine. I'll look forward to seeing that! How is uni stuff going?
Alright, good to know. The Moone Shrine is gonna go live in the next week or so. Uni... is gonna start up, Master's first semester starts first of November so I'm prepping for classes.

I'm a week late but welcome! I'm Rex. I was only active on the forums before Azurilland, so we probably never met. Welcome back!
Better late than never, right? Also, thank you~
Thank you~ Can't say that I really remember you, though.
Not all that surprising haha, I was a chronic lurker and hardly ever posted! Thank you for your kind words as well
Lurk lurk, did a lot of lurking too C:

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Hello there,
I'm Darjeeling.
Gosh Elizabeth where have you been, mother has been worried sick

Tho fr, welcome back, and hope you have a decent time ^^