• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Hiya, I'm new!

bigglyboof

a boof who's a little biggly
AKA
biggly or boof
Hey guys, super nice to meet you! I'm bigglyboof, a digital artist by day and shiny hunter by night! Calling me just biggly or boof is fine. I'm a longtime fan of Pokemon and Marriland, my first game being Pokemon Silver! I fondly remember using Marriland's videos for help when I was much younger (like over a decade ago I think!). Ever since then I've been on-and-off following Marriland content. It was only recently I realized I could actually join the Marriland community too!

Hope to make lots of new friends and contribute positively to this community. Thanks for having me! :D

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Welcome to Marriland, bigglyboof! I love your name, btw!
A digital artist. You say?I hope you'll share your amazing works! :)

bigglyboof

a boof who's a little biggly
AKA
biggly or boof
Welcome to Marriland, bigglyboof! I love your name, btw!
A digital artist. You say?I hope you'll share your amazing works! :)
Thank you, both for the welcome and for compliment on the name!! I'd love to share my work and see what other users have created here in the future as well. ^^