• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Hiya!

lamb-plushie

sleepy sheepy
AKA
Cerise
Time Zone
(GMT-7)
3DS FC
3110-7990-0688
Switch FC
SW-7514-4152-5624
Hello! My name is Cerise, I just moved out to Phoenix and have a hard time making friends in person so I figured I'd join some forums with my interests. I've been into PKMN since I was 6 and ordered a bunch of Pokemon books from a scholastic book form. 😅 My favorite Gen is 4, I like collecting and breeding in game, and I'm just waiting around for the newest games to drop.

Outside of Pokemon I collect toys & stuffed animals, enjoy puzzle games and RPGs, work with seniors that have dementia, and I'm currently trying to learn how to knit! Right now I'm playing Borderlands 3 until Sword and Shield. I'm happy to share friend codes/profiles and I'm always up to trade! I'm pretty good at IV breeding, and my battle skills are absolute garbage if you want an easy win. 😎

Hope to make some new friends!

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Yoooo, welcome to the site! Do you have a favorite Pokemon from the Galar region yet?

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Hi there! Welcome to Marriland! Hope you enjoy your stay!
If you don't mind me asking, how do you pronounce your name? I've never seen that name before, but it looks really cool!

lamb-plushie

sleepy sheepy
AKA
Cerise
Time Zone
(GMT-7)
3DS FC
3110-7990-0688
Switch FC
SW-7514-4152-5624
Hey, Lamb, welcome to the forums. What are your favorite RPGs?
I'm a huge fan of all the Dark Souls games, Dragon Age, The Witcher, and as a kid I would play the older Diablo and Baldur's Gate games with my mom 😊
Yoooo, welcome to the site! Do you have a favorite Pokemon from the Galar region yet?
My favorite animal are sheep so it's gonna have to be Wooloo so far! 🐏 Can't wait to see what else they add.
If you don't mind me asking, how do you pronounce your name? I've never seen that name before, but it looks really cool!
It's a French word for cherry/cherry red! 🍒 I think "sir-ees" is the best way to write out the pronunciation? If you stick it in google it'll try and say it for you ^^ I go by my middle name at work to make things easier but I like my first name better lol

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
as a kid I would play the older Diablo and Baldur's Gate games with my mom
Baldur Gate is great.
I had a series of LAN parties with friends on PC of Baldurs Gate 2 last year.
It was a blast.
Oh.
Did you see Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 are coming to Switch?
And Baldur's Gate 3 got announced as well!

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
A Wooloo fan... you can stay :winkazurill:

Welcome, Cerise! I'm a nurse so I work with seniors who have dementia sometimes, lots of respect for you whatever kind of work you may do for them! Hope too see you around and that you settle in nicely both here and your new home in Phoenix!

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hello, Cerise! Nice to meet you. You've come to the right place for making friends!

What have been some of your best/favorite breeding projects? I've dabbled in that once or twice myself and I really appreciate how Gen VII makes it easier. Even though Gen IV is the best generation, if you do IV breeding there I'd be impressed!

I hope moving wasn't too difficult for you. Where'd you live before Phoenix?