Regular Trainer
AKA
Curt
Time Zone
Est
Its where I'm from.

Scribbles

Beginner Trainer
mine was actually an OC set in the MLP: FIM universe, Scribbles is a unicorn with a quill pen cutie mark, she's an author and love writing, as I also love writing and junk. the name stuck with me ever since the first season aired hahaha.

juiccbox

Regular Trainer
Juice has been my nickname offline and online ever since I was 12, because I had these glasses that said “JUICY” on them and me and my friends thought it was freakin hilarious, so they started to call me juicy. After a month or two we started to realize how awkward that sounded so we shortened it to juice, and I started to use it as my online handle as well. Now most people I meet don’t even use my real name.
Juiccbox came from an internet friend misspelling juice as “juicc”, and I thought that “Juiccbox” sounded really cool. Thus the name I use everywhere online was born. Which is a vast improvement from what I used to use on miiverse and stuff when I was 11......”Raichubolt”....

monandd

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC-4:00
monandd is a recently nickname I've been using. I made it because I wanted to get rid of my previous online nickname/identity (which I hadn't been using for about 5 years at least), plus wanting something that I could identify with (my previous nickname was pretty much made out of random characters when I was, iunno, 10 years old). So I mixed up the word monad (a concept in mathematics & computer science I've been working with for the past 7 months) and a bit of my real name, and got monandd :D

Vaporeon

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
It's from one of my favorite Pokémon! Who would have guessed? I sure wouldn't have.

Gigarchomp

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IST (GMT+5:30)
IGN
Gargee
It's quite a silly and long story from a decade ago haha. I was a "tomboy" (I reject the term now but in those days I was called one very often) so my friends reversed my name to the more masculine-sounding 'Gigar'.

I used to have Pokémon battles with this guy at school who ONLY used legendaries, and I hated using legendaries, so I studied real hard and came up with a way to defeat him without legendaries. One of the mons I used was Garchomp (we didn't know about Smogon or Garchomp being banished to the Uber tier or anything in those days, 'cause we were happily 11 years old :P), and I KO'ed three of his mons with it. So it became kind of an iconic Pokemon that was associated with me, and I liked feeling like I was a strong, independent champion like Cynthia.

So Gigar + Garchomp = Gigarchomp. There ya go. :)

Gavin

Paint Art Master.
I stole the life essence of a child named Gavin and now I live his life.

ShadowedEevee

YJ-14
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Tabby
Time Zone
EST
At first my username on the forums was thepokemongirl, which was absolutely terrible and I still don't understand why I picked it. I guess because I'm a girl and like Pokemon?

Then I changed my name to Shadow_Eevee, and that's what I used for most of my time on the forums. I had a sprite made of a shadow Eevee, and I set it as my avatar that I decided I should make my username fit with it. The sprite is below, I stuck with it for so long it's probably what most people associate with me.
Shadow Eevee.jpg

Right before I left the forums, I changed my name one more time to Xros_Heart (pronounced Cross). It's a reference to Digimon Xros Wars, where the main army was called Xros Heart. It's odd, because at that time I had only seen the dub, where they were renamed to the Fusion Fighters, but I feel like Xros_Heart made a much better username.

My current username, ShadowedEevee is one I came up with when I rejoined the forums. Since most people knew me as Shadow_Eevee, I figured more people would recognize me if I had a similar name. I really like it because it is similar to my previous names, but still sounds a bit more grown up.