Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
After years of cringing at my past usernames, I decided to pick something more normal. So I just thought to myself “what are some really cool words?” and ultimately settled on Paradox. I just think it’s a really sick sounding word and concept.

Pelion

Regular Trainer
AKA
Curt
Time Zone
Est
Its where I'm from.

Scribbles

Beginner Trainer
mine was actually an OC set in the MLP: FIM universe, Scribbles is a unicorn with a quill pen cutie mark, she's an author and love writing, as I also love writing and junk. the name stuck with me ever since the first season aired hahaha.

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Juice has been my nickname offline and online ever since I was 12, because I had these glasses that said “JUICY” on them and me and my friends thought it was freakin hilarious, so they started to call me juicy. After a month or two we started to realize how awkward that sounded so we shortened it to juice, and I started to use it as my online handle as well. Now most people I meet don’t even use my real name.
Juiccbox came from an internet friend misspelling juice as “juicc”, and I thought that “Juiccbox” sounded really cool. Thus the name I use everywhere online was born. Which is a vast improvement from what I used to use on miiverse and stuff when I was 11......”Raichubolt”....

monandd

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC-4:00
monandd is a recently nickname I've been using. I made it because I wanted to get rid of my previous online nickname/identity (which I hadn't been using for about 5 years at least), plus wanting something that I could identify with (my previous nickname was pretty much made out of random characters when I was, iunno, 10 years old). So I mixed up the word monad (a concept in mathematics & computer science I've been working with for the past 7 months) and a bit of my real name, and got monandd :D