I probably answer stuff here.

Felly

beating this world
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
And by probably, I mean I most likely will unless it's too personal or I just don't feel comfortable answering it. That'll probably be unlikely, but if it happens, I'll say as much.

So ask me questions, and I'll answer 'em!

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
How were you first introduced to Marriland?

Favorite Pokemon type?

Felly

beating this world
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
How were you first introduced to Marriland?

Favorite Pokemon type?
Oh gosh, I can't even remember. I think I was just joining Pokemon sites on a whim and Marilland was one of them, but I was never really super active or involved until now. I got more into it when I did Smash Camp a couple years ago, and remembering the people from Smash Camp and knowing that I'd walk in here already knowing people made me want to come back here and hang out with y'all.

My favorite Pokemon type is Fire!

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
AKA
Volkner
Time Zone
UTC +10
Yo!

Where does the username "Felly" come from?

Felly

beating this world
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Yo!

Where does the username "Felly" come from?
Yo!

Way back in the day, I used to go by Fire Element Lord, or FEL for short, and back when I was in a gaming clan, one of the members called me Felly and it just kinda stuck. I tried to change my name and go back to the first name I ever used online, Mistral, but I wound up going back to Felly just because I'd been with it for so long and there are some things I can't change the name on without making a new one (Reddit and Nintendo, I'm looking at y'all) and some things cost money for me to change and I'm a broke girl (Battle.net, I'm looking at you).

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
G'd'evening! I have stir-fried several questions for you o' Felly

1. What's the worst injury you've ever had and how did you get it?
  2. What's your favourite Pokemon story?
  3. Favourite childhood movie?
  4. Least favourite colour?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?
That is all! Have a WHIMSICAL evening

Felly

beating this world
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
G'd'evening! I have stir-fried several questions for you o' Felly

1. What's the worst injury you've ever had and how did you get it?
  2. What's your favourite Pokemon story?
  3. Favourite childhood movie?
  4. Least favourite colour?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?
That is all! Have a WHIMSICAL evening
And I have stir-fried several answers for ya!

1. The first one that pops to mind is when I bent one of my toenails back my senior year of high school, right before homecoming. I was wearing flip-flops to school one day because the weather was nice, and I was hanging out with one of my friends in her classroom before school started. It was one of the portable classrooms, and the door collided with my foot at some point (I forget how now). Didn't realize I had any sort of injury till I noticed my toe was bleeding, so I went to the nurse (also before school started) and got a band-aid, put it on, and went through the rest of the school day. Got home, looked at it while my mom walked over to Taco Bell for lunch (I got out of school early because I had 3 classes that day, but I planned on going back to school for after school activities, so I just went home for lunch), realized my toe was bent back, freaked out, showed my mom, and she just straightened it out. Hurt like crazy, and I wore a band-aid on it for a lil while, but my toenail is otherwise fine now and you honestly wouldn't even know it had happened if you looked at my feet.
  2. There was one a friend of mine a long time ago wrote that I forget the name of, but it had Anabel as one of the main characters. I haven't read it in years, but it sticks out as one of my favorites. There's some other stories that some of my old friends wrote for the RPG we were all part of before we went our separate ways, but I can't remember the names of them either. Mainly all fanfiction though.
  3. Harry Potter hands down.
  4. I don't think I have one? I think I just have colors I'm feeling more right now than others. If I had to pick one though, I think I'd go with green. I'm not really feeling green anything right now.
  5. Customers on their phone at checkout, especially when they get mad when their transactions mess up because they're not paying attention to it. Like, just get off your phone for 30 seconds, please. Also customers who are rude for no reason and prank callers because apparently that's still a thing in 2019.
I hope you have a whimsical evening as well!