If you were in Pokémon, what trainer class you would be?

Biohazard

The Dark Serpent
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria
Time Zone
UTC +2
Self-explanatory. Who you would be?

I would be a Dragon Tamer. Yes, I know that female Dragon Tamers don't exist (as it is represented as a male-only class in the games), but it is the Trainer Class that fits me the most actually, as I'm fond of dragons and stuff. My favorite Pokémon tend to be Dragon-type too.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Judging by the long list of trainer class names I had to google, I would obviously be a Team Miror B Peon. My life for disco!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Actress, obviously:cheekyazurill:

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Aroma Lady. I really can't think of any other trainer class tbh.

Vivid Stardust

~ Like Stars In The Sky ~
AKA
Vivid, Apollo
Okay, so I realize that this class was only in Battle Revolution, that this class was technically female only, and that there’s no picture of this class (and not much information about it overall), but I would definitely be a Cute Maniac. I tend to like cute Pokémon and use cute Pokémon, and I don’t know, it just suits me better than any other class.

A lot of classes tend to be themed around either career/hobby (like Nurse, Hiker, etc.) or gender, and the only ones that aren’t are things like Ace Trainers and similar classes, and I don’t think any of those classes fit me. So yes, I would be a nonbinary Cute Maniac, and nobody would stop me!

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Glasses Man, Eevee User, or Dragon Tamer would all be applicable. Marginally frustrated by the lack of a Historian or Archaeologist trainer class, but what are you gonna do. Glasses Man is probably the best one I've got though, considering I would probably use a mix of eeveelutions and dragons.

Biohazard

The Dark Serpent
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria
Time Zone
UTC +2
Glasses Man, Eevee User, or Dragon Tamer would all be applicable. Marginally frustrated by the lack of a Historian or Archaeologist trainer class, but what are you gonna do. Glasses Man is probably the best one I've got though, considering I would probably use a mix of eeveelutions and dragons.
Good choice.

Calaf

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
GMT+1
I'd definitely be a Doctor. I think it's really cool how they function as walking Pokemon centers in Unova.

...You know, just not the type that only has a level 16 Solosis and gets beat up in about 2 seconds.

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
There actually is an Archaeologist class, it's just called Ruin Maniac for some reason. Behold: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ruin_Maniac_(Trainer_class)

As for myself, I guess the goal would be Lady, because I adore many of their looks, with the big hat and flowing dress. But that denotes wealth, which is something I definitely don't have. I suppose I'd gun for the Veteran class.

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
I would mostly fit Battle Girl, Nurse, or Dragon Tamer n.n

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
My trainer class would definitely be Robo Groudon. :P

Seriously, probably a Poké Fan or a Super Nerd. Poké Fan cause I'm pretty much that class in real life already, and Super Nerd because I kinda look like one? And also am kinda nerdy. (Sadly there's no Otaku class)

keejot

flame bearer
Ace trainer......

Or artist eheh

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Ace Trainer or Super Nerd, I guess.

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
Aside from the cop-out answer of artist/painter, maybe furisode girl? Mainly because of the fashion designer aspect of them shown in the anime.

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
Aroma Lady because of my fondness for Grass types.