• Staff Applications

Hello fellow Marrilanders! We have reached a point for our staff team where recruiting new members is necessary — so we are opening up applications!
    If you are interested, you can find more information in this thread.

I'm new

Hi Chattor! Is it Gatomon? :o
lol jkjk. What about Chatot do you like?

Welcome to the forums! If I may ask, what brought you here?

~Kilza~

A Hockey Boy
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hi new, I'm Dad!

Hi Chattor! Welcome to Marriland! Looking at your username and avatar, it's pretty clear that your favorite Pokemon is Pidgey! Nice! =P

Hopefully you'll enjoy the forums and stick around!

shhmew

it me
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
hello welcome :chatot: wherever u came from we shall accept u as our new child with open arms.

AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
Hello chattor! Chatot has always been an interesting one to me, what makes you love it?
I hope you enjoy it here!

chattor

New Trainer
Chatot has been my favorite since 2008 or something like that. I think I got it in a trade or something? It makes more sense now because I'm very into music (for example, I've made all-state band in my state for 2 years on my instrument) and I also love birds. SO chatot is basically a combo of my favorite things.

Typhlosion

Fiery Trainer
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hey there! Nice to meet you, Chattor. I too like to make it very clear who my favorite Pokemon is ;)

So you've made all-state band 2 years, eh? Sounds impressive! Which instrument is yours?

Another thing I'm always curious to learn is, what brings you to our forums? Anything in particular you're excited about here?

LuluRina

#EeveeProtectSquad!
AKA
Aimee
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
Hello there! :D Welcome to the forums! I also kinda made it obvious who my favourite pokemon is xD
I hope you have a great time here! :)

Welcome! I'm also new so *high five*. So Chatot is your favourite? Right now a Chatot is beating me to no end in 'Pokemon Gaia' with 'Chatter' XD. Also the gym there was Chatot-themed, you'd probably like it:
Pokemon Gaia v3.2.png