SW-3906-8627-4487
Head of Household #11: Results
@Rydia: 1,632,025 - 141,001 = 1,491,024
@theDINOsaurus: 1,288,685 - 15 = 1,288,870
@Flo: 146,325 -215,142 = -68,817
@Karolina: 229,558 - 1,272,027 = -1,042,469

Didn't submit:
@Zerade

As the next Head of Household, Rydia has chosen to nominate Karolina and Flo for elimination.

Immunity Challenge #11: The (Sorta) Name Game
Immunity this time around will be decided by an adjusted version of "The Name Game", a fun forum game I ran a while back on Azuri. For this game, everyone will submit an alias. Once I have all your fake names, I'll post them in this thread. Everyone will then have to guess who chose what names. To add more variety to the name pool, Boss and I will also put names in, meaning that there will be seven names total.

RULES
  • Submit your names to me as soon as you can, please. I'd like to have this done within 2-3 days.
  • All names must exist somehow. They can be fictional, they can exist IRL, but you can't just make up a name and use that. For instance, "Little Miss Muffet", a character from a nursery rhyme, would work. However, "Bobby McFlannigan", a totally random name, wouldn't. Please provide evidence for your alias's existence when you submit it (something like a Wikipedia article or some other proof that you didn't just invent the name you're using).
  • You must come up with your alias on your own! No collaborating with other people for that part.
  • Once all the names have been revealed, you'll have 48 hours to submit your guesses. You may work with other players for this part.
If you have any other questions, DM me or post them in this thread. (:

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Aight here are the names (: