Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
HoH #2 Results
That means, once again, Flo is our Head of Household! Please post your nominations in this thread ASAP.

As a reminder, this cycle is double elimination! Here's a bit more clarification for anyone who may have been confused: Flo will nominate two pairs of members for elimination this time, and when voting comes around, one pair will be removed from the game. You may only vote for one pair or the other - no mixing and matching the members you want to get rid of! For example... Let's say Flo nominates Karolina/Moxie and SAF/Rydia. On elimination day, you may either /vote Karolina and Moxie or /vote SAF and Rydia. If someone wins immunity (or decides to share it with one of the nominees), only one person will be saved.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask in this thread. (:

Immunity Challenge #2: Pick a Number
This time, the immunity challenge will be pretty simple. I've randomly generated a number between 1 and 200, and whoever picks the closest number wins!

RULES:
- Submissions are public this time, so post your numbers in this thread.​
- Once you have picked your number, no take-backs! I can see deleted and edited messages, so you won't get past me ;)​
- Submissions are due in 48 hours (which is midnight EDT on Sunday, September 15).​
- If someone guesses the exact number, I'll end the game right away and we'll begin voting. No use waiting around if we already know who will win.​
- In the event of a tie (e.g. the number is 5 and someone picks both 6 and 7), the winner will be chosen by RNG. Unfortunately the fast-paced nature of Big Brother makes it hard to have tie breaking events without holding everything else up.​

May the odds be ever in your favor! :moltres:

BasedJarrod

The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
146 is your number

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I believe there's a reason why actual Big Brother prevents the HoH from reigning multiple weeks in a row. :thonkazurill:

I'll pick 32

BasedJarrod

The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
I believe there's a reason why actual Big Brother prevents the HoH from reigning multiple weeks in a row. :thonkazurill:

I'll pick 32
Facts

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
I don’t appreciate my name being used for explanation purposes.
I’m sueing you bubba

Edit: Also I forgot to pick a number so I’ll go 93

Last edited:

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487

I'll pick 32
boss and i shud prolly discuss somethin like this before we make a rule change so im gonna say that this time it'll stay, especially since ive already announced jaden as the winner and he did still put in the effort to win - however if he doesnt care and is fine with giving HoH status to jaye that would also be ok. up to you @Flo.
I don’t appreciate my name being used for explanation purposes.
I’m sueing you bubba
:(

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I choose 2

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
after discussing with boss, we've decided that there's merit to both sides of the argument. ultimately though it's not something that effects either of us as hosts, so we'll put it up to vote. please post in the thread with your preference - should someone be able to win HoH twice in a row? Kilza and Jarrod, we'll count your previous posts as votes.
[Edit] forgot to mention, but Jaden still has HoH this week unless he forfeits willingly. It's not fair to take that away after the fact.

Last edited:

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Hmm... :hmmazurill:

I'd say that winning two or more HoHs in a row would be no fair, especially at the current stage where there are still lots of participants. If this were in the later stages, I wouldn't complain at all.

scott

han jisung
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
hie i am not bothered about hoh winning twice, i actually feel the opposite about it from SAF tho where i feel like in later stages having multiple in a row would be unfair as opposed to rn.

with that being said id like to pls pick 87

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Honestly I think it’s fine if they win consecutively. Just means everyone else sucks.
Plus like being on the chopping block potentially without getting an opportunity to be the one handing the executions so early, especially when you’re considered a “threat” for winning an HoH, just sounds unfair

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
23 please!

And I'm not voting because idrc

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Honestly I think it’s fine if they win consecutively. Just means everyone else sucks.
Plus like being on the chopping block potentially without getting an opportunity to be the one handing the executions so early, especially when you’re considered a “threat” for winning an HoH, just sounds unfair
I bolded this part because don't you realize that's basically what's happening right now? If the same person keeps winning HoH, that means literally nobody else can decide who gets nominated but that person. That's literally unfair to everybody. It's pretty damn likely Flo will nominate me, and will keep nominating me every time he wins, which is completely unfair to me because I would literally have to keep winning immunity in order to stay off the block, or just hope that somebody else wins immunity who's willing to save me or that I'm able to have people vote to keep me here, all because somebody who doesn't like me wins every HoH.

Like this game will just be a complete snoozefest if it's the same person winning HoH. The HoH holds a ton of power by being able to control which people go on the block, and with the same person winning every time, not only does it guarantee they can never be targeted but that it's basically only their friends who'll be at the end with them. You're not friends with Flo? oops, too bad, you don't get to win. Nobody else will have a chance at going to the end, which makes zero sense. It's a game that's supposed to be fun for everybody, not just Flo and his friends. And remember, it's not like you can't win immunity after your reign as HoH is done. If you were just HoH and are targeted, or are scared of being targeted, you can just win immunity and keep yourself safe. That's completely fair, so I don't know how that seems unfair to you.

Reactions: SAF

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
I bolded this part because don't you realize that's basically what's happening right now? If the same person keeps winning HoH, that means literally nobody else can decide who gets nominated but that person. That's literally unfair to everybody. It's pretty damn likely Flo will nominate me, and will keep nominating me every time he wins, which is completely unfair to me because I would literally have to keep winning immunity in order to stay off the block, or just hope that somebody else wins immunity who's willing to save me or that I'm able to have people vote to keep me here, all because somebody who doesn't like me wins every HoH.

Like this game will just be a complete snoozefest if it's the same person winning HoH. The HoH holds a ton of power by being able to control which people go on the block, and with the same person winning every time, not only does it guarantee they can never be targeted but that it's basically only their friends who'll be at the end with them. You're not friends with Flo? oops, too bad, you don't get to win. Nobody else will have a chance at going to the end, which makes zero sense. It's a game that's supposed to be fun for everybody, not just Flo and his friends. And remember, it's not like you can't win immunity after your reign as HoH is done. If you were just HoH and are targeted, or are scared of being targeted, you can just win immunity and keep yourself safe. That's completely fair, so I don't know how that seems unfair to you.
i think you're overlooking the rather obvious solution of just winning HoH yourself. i definitely understand that it could be seen as unfair for one person to keep putting another person up for elimination, but other people have the opportunity to take HoH too. even with alternating HoHs this would be a problem if two people keep winning back to back, especially if those two people cooperate in an alliance.

overall I tend to agree that the same HoH would be boring, but you're acting like Flo is guaranteed to win every competition when he isn't.

anyways, like i said before I think there's merit to both arguments. we'll see what the majority of people want.

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
Whoops I forgot to vote on the HoH thing.

Since the show this is based on does not allow for one person to be HoH two weeks in a row, I think it makes the most sense to implement this rule for our version as well.

scott

han jisung
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
it's a 1/22 chance to win hoh rn .. mayb flo is just too big brained : /