AKA
Beavie, Beavs
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
IGN
Cali
My mouse sucks and I can't take a screenshot of my final time each time.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
The leaderboard now features a score over 8 hours long. Interesting.

BasedJarrod

The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Well mine been going for 21 hours so catch me outside

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I've been **** posting for 21 hours too

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
The daily leaderboard reset. It'll be interesting to see the scores that pop up over the course of the final day.

Reactions: SAF

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
12 hours friendos

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Beavs
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
IGN
Cali
Can't even take a screenshot on time, the mouse can't hold long.

Points for making a challenge similar to what happened on the show but man my computer hates me too much to stand a chance.

BasedJarrod

The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Take the screenshot just before you move the mouse, or maybe taking a picture with an external device like a camera/phone? Is that an option?

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Take the screenshot just before you move the mouse, or maybe taking a picture with an external device like a camera/phone? Is that an option?
You'll have to take a screenshot while it's still running, as it hides your score when you let go. On desktop you should be able to use the print screen button, but mobile users will need to get fancy with their fingers.
You can take a physical picture too, in fact that's probably better than a screenshot for anti-cheating reasons.

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Beavs
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
IGN
Cali
You'll have to take a screenshot while it's still running, as it hides your score when you let go. On desktop you should be able to use the print screen button, but mobile users will need to get fancy with their fingers.
You can take a physical picture too, in fact that's probably better than a screenshot for anti-cheating reasons.
So what? I hold a camera on my phone up to the monitor for the entire time and be lucky enough to get the one second it shows? Or know when my mouse suddenly doesn't want to work?

Yeah, this ain't my comp XD

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
So what? I hold a camera on my phone up to the monitor for the entire time and be lucky enough to get the one second it shows? Or know when my mouse suddenly doesn't want to work?
Just take a picture of the clock while it's still running. You'll technically miss a couple milliseconds in between the picture and letting go, but you'll still get your score recorded.