Miscellaneous Portfolio In which I hope a bullet journal helps me be more creative & organized

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Inspired by the other bullet journal portfolios here on the forums, I decided to make one of my own. I'm not really super artistic with my spreads, but I'm trying to be. Maybe sharing them here will help me be a little more artistic! I started bullet journaling in September 2017 when life started getting super hectic for me with school and just life in general, and a bullet journal was helping me get it all organized a little bit better. C&C is fine with me!

I'll go ahead and share some of my April spreads in this first post since it's still April, and I'll also go ahead and share my May spreads since I already have a lot of those done!

Last edited:

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Got a little bit of a head start on my June spreads so I'm not trying to do everything at the end of the month, and I can just fill in everything each week. I'll share again at the end of the month when everything is completed! The theme I'm going for is mermaids (and also just general aquatic stuff) because I'm low key hyped to go paint a mermaid for my birthday at the end of next month!!

Also going back to weekly spreads because I feel like the to do list left me with far too much empty time in my weeks this month, and I think I've spent a good chunk of this month playing games instead of anything else more productive, so I feel like going back to weeklies will help me fill my days more and also be more productive.

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Hello, I am here with the rest of my June spreads. And I also really need to learn a more effective way to use washi tape, or at least stick it on the edge of the pages before I start writing on them so it doesn't interfere with the writing already on the page.

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Surprisingly got all of my July spreads done today while I watched one of the Death Note movies. The only thing that didn't get done is my goals page, but I couldn't really finish that without knowing what goals of June I didn't finish (which it's looking like it's gonna be two of them unless some kinda miracle happens). Theme for July is gonna be animals though because the end of July marks my one year with PetSmart!!

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Wanted to post this last night, but my internet went out, so I guess I'm posting it tonight. Pretty much finished all my August spreads other than the goals, but I might do a little bit more with it later, we'll see. For now, have my August cover page. Theme for the month is going to be sailing/beachy themed stuff. Thought I'd try having washi tape on the top instead of on the side of the page, but also I forgot to put it on before I started decorating the pages. Good job, me.

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i loooove the animal facts page and the combination of red and blue looks so cute!!! you're doing a really nice job with your BuJo ^^