Rainbow Rocket Executive
hello meg00 how u feel about mob psycho season 2 so far

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
favorite color? be as specific as you'd like uwu

also i was looking thru your art instagram and saw you watched 2 eps of Hilda!! Did you end up finishing the season? what was your overall opinion?

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
how often do you say "eh" on a daily basis?

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
hello meg00 how u feel about mob psycho season 2 so far
ive only watched the first ep of the second season but i though it was real cute... mob is a sweetie :3c
favorite color? be as specific as you'd like uwu

also i was looking thru your art instagram and saw you watched 2 eps of Hilda!! Did you end up finishing the season? what was your overall opinion?
to be straight to the point, blue.
to be more specific, i like 'ocean palette' colours like light greens and light blues like these

and i also rly like navy and white or gold together

by https://mobile.twitter.com/9Jedit/media

i only ended up watching the fifth episode, not bc i didn't like it or anything!! just got busy and whenever i wanted to watch it say on a car ride, my netflix downloads would fail :-(
i rly like the show overall bc its so charming and sweet and feels like sitting around a campfire with a mug of hot chocolate and telling stories about mischievous cryptids. its a lovely show and I'm pleased its getting a second season; one of the local studios is working on it :3
how often do you say "eh" on a daily basis?
heck i read this as like the anime character "eh" to exclaim disbelief at first

uhh honestly not a whole lot that i can think of. i mostly say it when making a statement and looking for agreement from the person I'm talking to like "those people out there skating in this blizzard are brave, eh?". like huh and eh are interchangeable a lot of the time. so uhh a couple of times a week maybe?

wow that was an in depth analysis of my speaking patterns lol

thanks for indulging me guys u v u

Last edited: