SiNofTheAbyss

Your Local Demon Lord
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
Hello, and welcome to KingCrimSiN's first AMA on the new forums. You might have seen one of my many dead ones on the original site; well, I intend to change that track record at least a little.

So, uh, Marriland Forum Rules and AMA Rules apply.
That's pretty much it, though, so you can be a little crazy with your questions if you wish.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Heya!

What did you like about Akame ga Kill!?
Is there an anime that just utterly disappointed you?
Do you read the manga of series you've seen as anime?
What's your favourite series of anime?

SiNofTheAbyss

Your Local Demon Lord
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
Heya!

What did you like about Akame ga Kill!?
Is there an anime that just utterly disappointed you?
Do you read the manga of series you've seen as anime?
What's your favourite series of anime?
Hey! Thanks for asking!

What did you like about Akame ga Kill!? - The characters, for the most part. The story-telling and the shock-value deaths were pretty bland, but the characters were entertaining and helped me keep watching/reading even when my favorites were already deceased. Seryu is literally just Twelfth from The Future Diary if he was a female soldier, so even she's started to grow on me.

Is there an anime that just utterly disappointed you? - Back in 2016, a highly anticipated adaptation of the famous and memetic Ace Attorney series was released. And, boy, did it SUCK. The adaptation did so many things wrong, had terrible animation, and even the voices weren't quite what people had imagined. And a season 2 is airing, that I'm also watching, which adapts the third game. And it's still shown no signs of improving. Ugh.

Do you read the manga of series you've seen as anime? - A lot of the anime that I watch are based on light novels or games, actually, so only sometimes do I read the manga. I am reading the FMA, Soul Eater, and HxH manga, though, all of which I'm enjoying after seeing the shows. I also read the Akame ga Kill! manga after finishing the anime.

What's your favourite series of anime? - It's a really stupid Isekai anime called Mondaiji. Its full, English title is "Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?" It's a corny, obviously-from-a-light-novel kind of series, but I love it so much, and I'm so mad that the light novel fan-translation got DMCA'd because there's no English licenses for the light novels, and as a result, I might never find out what happened after the anime ended (which was only 10 episodes). I'm just. . . I love Mondaiji so much, and I'm so upset that I can't read on.

SiNofTheAbyss

Your Local Demon Lord
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
Banpu. (Bump.)

I mean, this is more questions than I'd gotten on previous versions of this, but I'd still very much like more. (And they don't HAVE to be anime related.)

icelandic

Adept Trainer
Do you know how hard that red text is to read? :-P

SiNofTheAbyss

Your Local Demon Lord
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
I'm such an open book that it seems like there's nothing to ask, but I'll still bump in case there's a soul out there who wants to know something about me that I haven't mentioned before.

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Hello to you! I've got a few questions on me this time

-Have you been keeping up with the new season of anime? Anything that sticks out to you if you haven't watched it yet or anything you love that you have watched?

-What would you say is your least favorite Pokemon evolution line ever as in most disappointing to you personally? Weird thing to think about, but still.

-Do you like any spin offs of Pokemon? Like Pokemon Ranger or Mystery dungeon? What is your favorite?

-So how good is the connection from the Abyss?

-Unplanned follow up question, but what's your opinion on Made in Abyss?

Last edited:

SiNofTheAbyss

Your Local Demon Lord
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
Hello to you! I've got a few questions on me this time

-Have you been keeping up with the new season of anime? Anything that sticks out to you if you haven't watched it yet or anything you love that you have watched?

-What would you say is your least favorite Pokemon evolution line ever as in most disappointing to you personally? Weird thing to think about, but still.

-Do you like any spin offs of Pokemon? Like Pokemon Ranger or Mystery dungeon? What is your favorite?

-So how good is the connection from the Abyss?

-Unplanned follow up question, but what's your opinion on Made in Abyss?
It's been a while since I had any questions! Thank you, and I apologize for being a little late with the answers.

Question 1 - I have, indeed, been keeping up with the current season. I've been watching around 40 shows. Um, I'd say my favorites of what I'm currently watching would be JoJo, Zombie Land Saga, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, and Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai.

Question 2 - The one I'm the most disappointed in, huh. . . I'd never thought about that, but now that I think about it, probably the Dunsparce line, because it doesn't even have one. The series has been putting off Dunsparce love for too long, and I will not stand for it.

Question 3 - Oh, uh, I do enjoy the Mystery Dungeon games. Or, at least, I did when I played them. I haven't touched any spin-offs in a while now. Also, despite the fact that it may be embarrassing, I enjoyed the PokéPark games.

Question 4 - Surprisingly good, actually. Premium in the Abyss is actually pretty hard to come by, though, so I leech off of others' connections.

Question 5 - It's in my top 100 anime series, probably somewhere around number 80 (which means it's still very good, considering how many I've seen).

Once again, thank you for asking! I apologize if these answers seem a bit shorter than what you might've liked.

SiNofTheAbyss

Your Local Demon Lord
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
how you doin bro? long time no see
Interesting question. I've been all right. Winter break lasts until, uhh, Tuesday, so I'm just at home, sleeping and watching anime. Obviously not simultaneously, but imagine how many series I could finish if I did have that ability.
Yeah, I've been less active on the forum because of my sleeping habits and my anime addiction, but I still try to visit at least once every two days.

Thanks for asking!

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Yeah man, I'm kinda the same way except instead of anime i'm working and spending time with friends/my girlfriend and stuff. I'm glad to hear you're well