Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Name: Carson
Defining Traits: Playful, Caring
Style: I think I would play more supportive. A Bard or Cleric would be nice.

Favorite Color: Purple

Mystical

Isabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
Oh yeah I hadn't subscribed to this. Let the adventure begin!

I tap the balloons with my umbrella, curious about the item's power.

By the way, this may also be a good time to try out our abilities.

B!RD

Fanciful Flamingo
AKA
Queen, PQ
~~~Player Actions~~~

Kat approaches the Lost-and-Found chest. It's noticeably unlocked, and it seems there's some sort of electric current running through it.

Moxie examines the bubble machine. Even without the Poindexter skill, it's pretty obvious the wiring is all messed up. Any wrong move could lead to something going wrong.

Vulture examines one of the small gift boxes. Obviously, Queen is more giving than most video game bosses. Vulture gained Queen's Mic!

SiN charges up his Lightning Rod. Sparks begin to generate at the end, forming a sizeable charge.

Dizzy sends a small zap towards SiN's Lightning Rod. It gives it a nice boost of power, causing a large sphere of electricity to generate at the tip.

Isa taps the balloon with the umbrella, the tip accidentally breaking the outside. A fiery explosion overtook the area, burning Isa's face almost comically. 3 damage to Isa! Queen laughed in the distance. "You think I fill my balloons with helium, huh? Try again."

Francis and Carson assimilate. Next turn, they'll be ready to join the fray.

~~~Enemy Actions~~~

The Rodeo Clown snaps his whip at SiN, seeing him as the bigger threat. 9 damage to SiN!

Whiteface Clown A swings his baseball bat at Moxie. 6 damage to Moxie!
Whiteface Clown B
winds up his shovel.

Level

Turn

Location Description
A large ballroom, covered with party tables. The walls of the room are layered in wallpaper of confetti. Each of the tables has several balloons attached along with several unopened gift boxes, significantly smaller than several of the large gift boxes that formerly held the clowns.

On the edge of the room lies a treasure chest marked “Lost + Found.” It sits next to a small bubble maker, which was currently emitting a steady flow of soap bubbles that floated across the room.

The clowns stand at the center of the room. Behind them is the cake, and behind that is Queen.

Events
-A chandelier hangs precariously from the ceiling.

-The treasure chest vibrates. What could be in there?

-The bubble machine begins to output a faint smell of smoke. Obviously it’s not in good shape.

-The gifts sit on the tables unmoving. One's opened, and there's two left still closed.

-The cake looks hella delicious.

-The clowns bounce eagerly, ready to tear apart their prey.

-Queen sits confidently in a folding chair away from the action.

Enemies

Rodeo Clown [55/55 HP] - Holding the Bullwhip, Wearing the Cowboy Hat
Whiteface Clown A [30/30 HP] - Holding the Baseball Bat
Whiteface Clown B [30/30 HP] - Holding the Shovel

Entities

PokeQueen [800/800 HP] - Holding the Queen’s Scepter

Players

Dizzy [35/35 HP] Wisdom, Musicality, Darker Magics - Holding the Lightning Rod

Isa [35/35 HP] Helping Hands, Innovator, Healing Blessings - Holding the Magic Umbrella

SiN [26/35 HP] Sharp Tongue, Poindexter, Sharpshooter - Holding the Lightning Rod

Kat [35/35 HP] Competitor, NRG, Dangerous Sorcery- Holding the Phoenix Feather

Moxie [29/35 HP] NRG, Silver Linings, No Pain No Gain- Holding the Jousting Lance

Vulture [35/35 HP] I’m a Mess, Empathy, Charismatic Charlie - Holding Queen's Mic, Wearing the Mythical Mail

Francis [35/35 HP] Sleepy, Stoic, Wild Shape - Holding the Rail Gun

Carson [35/35 HP] Helping Hands, NRG, Healing Blessings - Holding the Stormy Daggers

!! HINT !!
Taking hits? Don't worry! You'll recover a sizeable portion of your health back per level.​

Bones Barlow

Ghost with the Most
AKA
Bones
Time Zone
EST/GMT -5
3DS FC
5370-0907-5084
Switch FC
SW-0851-1998-5587
Oh man, I hadn't seen this thread until now. It'll be nice to get back into this groove.

Name: Bones
Defining Traits: Creative, Quiet
Style: I tend to like stuff that wears opponents down over time or disrupts their strategies.
Favorite Color: Green

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Hm, what the ****, lets go for it.

I open the lost and found chest

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Okay so I should probably try attacking the guy already

I strike Whiteface Clown A with my lance

I’m pretty sure running start needs two turns to wind up right? @B!RD

Vulture

that guy, you know
I give a motivational speech to Whiteface Clown B, telling them that they're worth so much more than just simply being a lowly minion in the very first room, using the Queen's Mic.

so what's the betting this has some other horrible effect and isn't just a regular ol' microphone

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
wait when you say next turn, do you mean now, or do i wait another round of turns to take my action?

Mystical

Isabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
Lol Vulture xD
Pretty sure she means now, Carson. She meant that last turn you didn't do anything, but you can submit an action in this one.

Let's see. What would a magic umbrella do? I'm guessing something like bounce back magic or status moves since I did say something with magic defense... Mmkay. I'll tap Moxie's shoulder with my hand, hoping my Helping Hands ability will activate.

Last edited:

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Okay I'll just give it a shot then,

I'll also tap Moxie's shoulder with my hand, in hopes that helping hands has a stacking effect

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I'll fire my Rail Gun towards the clowns, hoping for the best.

@Carson- Next turn, try to use your daggers to blow the balloons over to the clowns, so someone can shoot them and blow them up.

SiNofTheAbyss

Anime Cthulhu
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
"Yeah, that totally didn't hurt at all, you jerk!"

I proceed to use the super-charged Lightning Rod to attack the Rodeo Clown

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
I'll fire my Rail Gun towards the clowns, hoping for the best.

@Carson- Next turn, try to use your daggers to blow the balloons over to the clowns, so someone can shoot them and blow them up.

Sounds good :)

B!RD

Fanciful Flamingo
AKA
Queen, PQ
~~~Player Actions~~~

Dizzy sneaks past the clowns, singing a sweet lullaby to Whiteface Clown A. Before long, he's out cold.

Kat opens the treasure chest. Inside, he finds a pretty cool item. Kat gained the Quadcopter!

Moxie winds up his Jousting Lance. Isa and Carson both concentrate their power onto him, a mystical aura forming around his body as he charges his lance into the sleeping clown's stomach. 18 damage to Whiteface Clown A! Unfortunately, an attack of that magnitude won't keep the clown asleep.

Vulture gives a powerful motivating speech to Whiteface Clown B. He agrees, turning and charging at Queen.

Francis charges his rail gun, firing a powerful blast at the clowns. It doesn't manage to catch its target, though, blowing a nice hole in the ground.

SiN fires his bolt of lightning at the Rodeo Clown in revenge, locking on with his "Sharpshooter" ability. 14 damage to Rodeo Clown!

Bones stumbles in, just in time (almost).

~~~Enemy Actions~~~

The Rodeo Clown snaps his whip at a chair, before using the snatched stool to spin in a circle. Looks like he's preparing for something.

Whiteface Clown A gives a quality Derek-Jeter level swing to Kat. A nice lucky hit to the nose. 7 damage to Kat!

Whiteface Clown B switches sides!

~~~Entity Actions~~~

Queen fires a bolt of shimmering blue magic towards Whiteface Clown B, blasting a clean hole through his stomach. 48 damage to Whiteface Clown B! Whiteface Clown B defeated!

Level

Turn

Location Description
A large ballroom, covered with party tables. The walls of the room are layered in wallpaper of confetti. Each of the tables has several balloons attached along with several unopened gift boxes, significantly smaller than several of the large gift boxes that formerly held the clowns.

On the edge of the room lies a treasure chest marked “Lost + Found.” It sits next to a small bubble maker, which was currently emitting a steady flow of soap bubbles that floated across the room.

The clowns stand at the center of the room. Behind them is the cake, and behind that is Queen.

Events
-A chandelier hangs precariously from the ceiling.

-The bubble machine begins to output a faint smell of smoke. Obviously it’s not in good shape.

-The gifts sit on the tables unmoving. One's opened, and there's two left still closed.

-The cake looks hella delicious.

-The clowns bounce eagerly, ready to tear apart their prey.

-A smoking crater from Francis's attack smolders in the ground.

-Queen sits confidently in a folding chair away from the action.

Enemies

Rodeo Clown [55/55 HP] - Holding the Bullwhip, Wearing the Cowboy Hat
Whiteface Clown A [30/30 HP] - Holding the Baseball Bat

Entities

PokeQueen [800/800 HP] - Holding the Queen’s Scepter

Players

Dizzy [35/35 HP] Wisdom, Musicality, Darker Magics - Holding the Lightning Rod

Isa [35/35 HP] Helping Hands, Innovator, Healing Blessings - Holding the Magic Umbrella

SiN [26/35 HP] Sharp Tongue, Poindexter, Sharpshooter - Holding the Lightning Rod

Kat [28/35 HP] Competitor, NRG, Dangerous Sorcery- Holding the Phoenix Feather and the Quadcopter

Moxie [29/35 HP] NRG, Silver Linings, No Pain No Gain- Holding the Jousting Lance

Vulture [35/35 HP] I’m a Mess, Empathy, Charismatic- Holding Queen's Mic, Wearing the Mythical Mail

Francis [35/35 HP] Sleepy, Stoic, Wild Shape - Holding the Rail Gun

Carson [35/35 HP] Helping Hands, NRG, Healing Blessings - Holding the Stormy Daggers

Bones [35/35 HP] Innovator, Sounds of Silence, Totemic Call - Holding the Insta-Grow Seed Packet

!! HINT !!
nice turn. just be aware, some combos might not work every time.

Last edited:

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
I'll hold up my Stormy Daggers, in an attempt to move the balloons towards the clowns

Vulture

that guy, you know
The enemies are still on full health btw

I loudly mourn the tragic loss of Whiteface Clown B, attempting to distract the remaining clowns in doing so.

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
I yell "Say Cheese!" as I use the Quadcopter's flash camera right up in the Rodeo Clown's business.