|:| ITEM INSANITY |:|

Dizzy

Happy Home Showcaser
AKA
Rowlix
Time Zone
CST
I zap the dead body of Clown B with my Lightning Rod, muttering some ooga booga dark incantation stuff.

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Nice! Thanks for the assist guys
Uh well I guess I should wind it up

I prepare a running charge by running back a bit

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I grab a handfull of cake an throw it at the Rodeo Clown to try to throw him off balance.

B!RD

Fanciful Flamingo
AKA
Queen, PQ
~~~Player Actions~~~

Carson used the Stormy Daggers! A gust of wind blew the balloons towards the clown. A series of gaseous explosions rocked the area, smoke rising from the two clowns. 12 damage to Rodeo Clown! 12 damage to Whiteface Clown A! Whiteface Clown A defeated!

SiN charges up a powerful burst of electricity on his Lightning Rod.

Vulture mourns the death of Whiteface Clown B. Unfortunately, the clowns don't feel real emotions, so this move only succeeds in mildly distracting the Clown.

Kat sends the Quadcopter flying towards the Rodeo Clown, blinding him with the flash camera. 2 damage to Rodeo Clown! Rodeo Clown is Blinded!

Dizzy zaps the body of the Whiteface Clown B, channeling dark magic through the air. Whiteface Clown B revived! Dizzy is Exhausted!

Moxie prepares a running charge.

Isa peels open one of the remaining gift boxes. Isa gained the Moon Circle!

Francis throws a chunk of cake at the Rodeo Clown. Luckily for him, that also happens to be explosive. 15 damage to the Rodeo Clown!

Bones fiddled with the Bubble Machine. Finding no results to be working, he angrily kicked it away. Flames and smoke rose from the result, which covered the entire area in soot. 8 damage to Rodeo Clown! 8 damage to Bones Barlow! 8 damage to Carson! 8 damage to Queen!

~~~Enemy Actions~~~

The heavily injured Rodeo Clown swings about blindly. 0 damage to anything!

~~~Entity Actions~~~

Zombie Clown charges the Rodeo Clown, knocking his head clean off with the shovel, almost comedically. 7 damage to Rodeo Clown! Rodeo Clown defeated! His work done, Zombie Clown casually melts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lore

Queen clapped. "Well done. You've beaten my entry-level goons. Next level, I'll give you more a challenge."

"Cut the games, Queen!" Kat yelled. The Quadcopter hummed in approval.

"Awe, but aren't the games the most fun?" Queen laughed. "Keep on plowing along. I'll see you soon."

And with that parting note, she vanished into a great plume of smoke.

With no other options, the adventurers decided to move on to the next level.

Level

Turn

Location Description
A plain living room. A large one at that, much bigger than a normal sitting room, with a nice red carpet on the floor and fancy wallpaper of what appeared to be diamonds coating the walls. The only problem? The furniture is alive.

The television is bouncing angrily, static flickering across the screen, the sofa has grown legs and is now viciously charging, and the armchair is angrily sitting in the corner. The coffee table and the bookshelf in the room have not, luckily, converted, and sit still in their respective positions. A light fixture sits stably on top of the room, shining light across the area.

Events
-A vase of water sits upon the coffee table.

-A small gift box also sits upon the coffee table.

-Lastly, an elaborate box with a small, flat slot sits on the table.

-A small tear in the wallpaper is seen in the corner of the room.

-One of the books on the bookshelf is falling off.

-A corner of the carpet is turned up.

-The TV, an old square design, bounces towards the players, eager to attack.

-The sofa crawls towards the heroes like a lion.

-The armchair sits in the corner and complains about having to fight.

Enemies

Living Television [45/45 HP] Electricity

Living Sofa [60/60 HP]

Living Armchair [40/40 HP]

Players

Dizzy [35/35 HP] Wisdom, Musicality, Darker Magics - Holding the Lightning Rod

Isa [35/35 HP] Helping Hands, Innovator, Healing Blessings - Holding the Magic Umbrella and the Moon Circle

SiN [26/35 HP] Sharp Tongue, Poindexter, Sharpshooter - Holding the Lightning Rod

Kat [28/35 HP] Competitor, NRG, Dangerous Sorcery- Holding the Phoenix Feather and the Quadcopter

Moxie [29/35 HP] NRG, Silver Linings, No Pain No Gain- Holding the Jousting Lance

Vulture [35/35 HP] I’m a Mess, Empathy, Charismatic- Holding Queen's Mic, Wearing the Mythical Mail

Francis [35/35 HP] Sleepy, Stoic, Wild Shape - Holding the Rail Gun

Carson [35/35 HP] Helping Hands, NRG, Healing Blessings - Holding the Stormy Daggers

Bones [35/35 HP] Innovator, Sounds of Silence, Totemic Call - Holding the Insta-Grow Seed Packet

!! HINT !!
yay, new level

Last edited:

Vulture

that guy, you know
I’d like to talk to the armchair, to see why it’s complaining about having to fight.

I think the armchair could possibly just be talked down here so could you guys focus on the others? kthnx
Also @.Dizzy you have the Lightning Rod, so maybe you could neutralise the Electricity of the TV?

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Would like to shock the television with the taser from the Quadcopter thanks

thinking it might short circuit the TV

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Moxie is preparing a running charge rn, we could double on helping hands again, and try to do a big chunk of damage to the sofa?

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
I think my running charge cancels out when a new level starts so I’ll just stick to another action

I tugged at the tear in the wallpaper

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Also maybe for next turn, but maybe we should swap some of our weapons around? I feel like Bones might do better w Quadcopter bc of Innovator, and maybe I could use the Moon Circle or something for Dangerous Sorcery (unless Moon Circle is a Druid thing, then maybe I could use the lightning rod)

B!RD

Fanciful Flamingo
AKA
Queen, PQ
Added Moon Circle and Insta-Grow Pax to the Almanac.

Mystical

Isabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
Thanks, Queen!

Yeah, that may work, Kat. Hmm perhaps we can upgrades the quadcopter with the moon circle. I personally have enough with my umbrella, but it can come in handy. Unless you want to use it, Kat.

Ok. I open up my umbrella and prepare for a defensive move.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
I'll attempt to open the gift box

SiNofTheAbyss

Anime Cthulhu
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
Hmm, I've got a charge, but I dunno what to do with it.

I insult the TV, telling it that it probably only has garbage channels on it anyway.

I'm so dead.

Dizzy

Happy Home Showcaser
AKA
Rowlix
Time Zone
CST
My question wasn't answered, so I'll just play it safe.
I take the falling book off the bookshelf.

Franciscosta

Communist Duck
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I'll reload my nail gun while looking menacingly at the sofa to try and intimidate it.