SiNofTheAbyss

Your Local Demon Lord
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
I look at Francis's railgun and recall the difficulty he had in using it. Perhaps a trade is necessary.

I offer to trade my Lightning Rod for Francis's Railgun.

I'm pretty sure that counts as an action.

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Okay now I can probably try a running charge! I doubt everything will die in this one turn

I run back up a bit for a decent running start in the next turn, my lance positioned appropriately

Vulture

that guy, you know
yikes well pacifism has failed time for murder
Saying "Alright, alright, I'll get outta your upholstery now" to the armchair, I'd like to free myself from the cushion that's Immobilising me.
@people with healing: Francis could do with some healing words sooner rather than later, I think.

Vivid Stardust

~ Like Stars In The Sky ~
AKA
Vivid, Apollo
Uh...I thought I had the vase since I grabbed it last turn? @B!RD

And I was going to smash the vase over the television’s head....

B!RD

Fanciful Flamingo
AKA
Queen, PQ
well, big rip for @Bones Barlow then . Do correct that, knucklehead.

Vivid Stardust

~ Like Stars In The Sky ~
AKA
Vivid, Apollo
Okay, now it’s time to put my official action in!

Using my sword, I smash the vase of water over the television, in the hopes that the water and vase shards will short the TV out.

B!RD

Fanciful Flamingo
AKA
Queen, PQ
Sorry, been busy. Will get up a response asap.

Dizzy

Happy Home Showcaser
AKA
Rowlix
Time Zone
CST
Oh, I just realized something! Vulture, could you hand me that Microphone you got next turn?

B!RD

Fanciful Flamingo
AKA
Queen, PQ
Sorry for the delay, once again.

~~~Player Actions~~~

SiN and Francis exchange weapons.

Dizzy sings a sad ballad. Unfortunately, it seems furniture isn't all too affected by your musical endeavors.

Lizzy peaks under the coffee table. Underneath is an envelope with a letter inside. Obtained Letter!

Moxie preps a running charge.

Vulture liberates himself from the cushions.

Bones investigates the elaborate box. It seems to be a DVD player of some strange sorts.

Vivid smashes the water vase of the TV's head (?), causing water to splash all over the device. TVs don't like water. 21 damage to TV!

Isa uses Healing Blessings on Francis.

Carson and Kat play rock-paper-scissors.

~~~Enemy Actions~~~

The Living Television, aware of its position, fires a last-ditch blast of electricity at Vivid. 14 damage to Vivid!

The Living Sofa chomps at Moxie. 10 damage to Moxie!

The Living Armchair tries to shut Dizzy up with a pillow. Clearly, he's not a music guy. 7 damage to Dizzy!

Level

Turn

Location Description
A plain living room. A large one at that, much bigger than a normal sitting room, with a nice red carpet on the floor and fancy wallpaper of what appeared to be diamonds coating the walls. The only problem? The furniture is alive.

The television is bouncing angrily, static flickering across the screen, the sofa has grown legs and is now viciously charging, and the armchair is angrily sitting in the corner. The coffee table and the bookshelf in the room have not, luckily, converted, and sit still in their respective positions. A light fixture sits stably on top of the room, shining light across the area. A shadow spirit sits in a hole in the wall.

Events

-Lastly, an elaborate box with a small, flat slot sits on the table. A DVD player, perhaps?

-A corner of the carpet is turned up.

-The TV, an old square design, bounces towards the players, eager to attack.

-The sofa crawls towards the heroes like a lion.

-The armchair is finally engaged fully.

Enemies

Living Television [7/45 HP] Electricity

Living Sofa [48/60 HP]

Living Armchair [40/40 HP]

Players

Dizzy [28/35 HP] Wisdom, Musicality, Darker Magics - Holding the Lightning Rod and "The Sounds of Music"

Isa [34/35 HP] Helping Hands, Innovator, Healing Blessings - Holding the Magic Umbrella and the Moon Circle

SiN [27/35 HP] Sharp Tongue, Poindexter, Sharpshooter - Holding the Lightning Rod

Kat [35/35 HP] Competitor, NRG, Dangerous Sorcery- Holding the Phoenix Feather and the Quadcopter

Moxie [25/35 HP] NRG, Silver Linings, No Pain No Gain- Holding the Jousting Lance

Vulture [20/35 HP] I’m a Mess, Empathy, Charismatic- Holding Queen's Mic, Wearing the Mythical Mail

Francis [31/35 HP] Sleepy, Stoic, Wild Shape - Holding the Rail Gun

Carson [35/35 HP] Helping Hands, NRG, Healing Blessings - Holding the Stormy Daggers and the Commendation Coin

Bones [35/35 HP] Innovator, Sounds of Silence, Totemic Call - Holding the Insta-Grow Seed Packet and the Freeze Orb

Lizzy [25/35 HP] Adventure Awaits, Innovator, Sharpshooter - Holding the Repeating Rifle

Vivid [21/35 HP] Helping Hands, Disquiet, Divine Order - Holding the Shining Silver Sword, and the Vase of Water

!! HINT !!
@Mudkip_Mishchief @SarasaKat

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Wow uncool! I’m not spare change stupid sofa :madazurill:

I strike the living sofa with my charged attack

Vulture

that guy, you know
I hand Dizzy the microphone.