It's been 11 years, 7 months and 14 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushean

Formerly PrimalD
AKA
Sean
I'm 18 now! God it's been such a long time since I was last active and now I'm old smh

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Hey, never met you to my knowledge but nice to meet you! I'm Athena, and it's cool to see so many older members back here.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Already said hello to you on the discord but as I said earlier, I'm so happy to see you here. Please do stick around and stuffs. Or at least try. :P

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Katey
it was so nice to see you pop up on the discord this morning. i have missed you so much and if you stay active i promise i’ll talk to you more!!

smoky

lonely
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
hi there~

we’ve never talked but you seem really cool! welcome back to the forums!!

-Rosen

Bored
AKA
Cleb
Woah look it's a pretty cool dude comin' back

Can't wait to get more life lessons or something or other~ :hmmazurill:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Hey, George, I never knew you before but you definitely left a good impression; I had fun talking with you a bit on Discord (I’m Sappy Seed on there right now to clarify haha). It’s always really cool when old members come back :happyazurill:

Bonkenhi

you know how crows hop around?
Staff Emeritus
AKA
George
Time Zone
GMT
@Athena: Nice to meet you!
@Isa: Yep I remember you! Nice to see you again. :)
@Kaity: Thank you! I shall do my best to stick around!

I'm 18 now! God it's been such a long time since I was last active and now I'm old smh
you're not old!!! i am though dear lord, who let you reach college age?

it was so nice to see you pop up on the discord this morning. i have missed you so much and if you stay active i promise i’ll talk to you more!!
It was nice to see you around too- I'll do my best for my end of the bargain. :)

Woah look it's a pretty cool dude comin' back

Can't wait to get more life lessons or something or other~ :hmmazurill:
Life lessons? Wait did I give life lessons in the past? I don't know if you've all expected me to have done 5 years meditation on the top of a mountain and to be coming back all wise and such but... I fear I'm going to disappoint you all!

Hey, George, I never knew you before but you definitely left a good impression; I had fun talking with you a bit on Discord (I’m Sappy Seed on there right now to clarify haha). It’s always really cool when old members come back :happyazurill:
Nice to see you here too! I appreciate you mentioning your Discord name since I'm gonna be taking quite some time to work out who's who from here to there. :yayazurill:

Nuuk

lilfella
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Creative Soul
AKA
lizzy
hello geroge

here to work your way up to admin again? :hmmazurill:

Slix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Welcome back Bonkenhi! Good to see you again. :D

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
I first noticed you on the Discord but welcome back Gerome! How is it being on a forum that runs better than Curse or Tapatalk?

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
Gee George, can I pet the rabbits?

Sorry, that was bad. But it appears I followed you here after all! This better not be all some elaborate ruse to acquire my bank details... Somehow.

Bonkenhi

you know how crows hop around?
Staff Emeritus
AKA
George
Time Zone
GMT
hello geroge

here to work your way up to admin again? :hmmazurill:
Gonna go on the record and give this question a solid nope for three key reasons:

-I have confidence in the people at the helm. I know I joined at the back of the censor palava but I do genuinely believe they're receptive to the forum.
-Numbers-wise they're fine. If there was a more drastic need to have an admin around tho, someone in an Australian timezone would be a better call, I'm working too much!
-I... actually want to enjoy this place as a member. Haven't done that in quite some time! I think the place is much more chilled out than it's been at other points in history.

Welcome back Bonkenhi! Good to see you again. :D
Good to see you again Jeremy! I know we've merely passed by each other on the forums but it's good to see a familiar face still posting. :)

I first noticed you on the Discord but welcome back Gerome! How is it being on a forum that runs better than Curse or Tapatalk?
Thanks Jasper! It's exactly what I wanted. :) The blue skin is really getting me nostalgic too, haha. There's a good atmosphere around here too and I love it.

Gee George, can I pet the rabbits?

Sorry, that was bad. But it appears I followed you here after all! This better not be all some elaborate ruse to acquire my bank details... Somehow.
crap, looks like I've been rumbled... better sweet talk the sucker...

I'll buy you all the rabbits you could ever hope for, sweet Luke. Just... come a bit closer and let me see your bank details there's a good boy...

Nah trust me I think it'll be good for you to have a living forum pal. :)

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Hi Georgie

Do you want a balloon?

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
Nah trust me I think it'll be good for you to have a living forum pal. :)
I'd like to think so as well. There's only so much wandering a desolate wasteland that someone can take. It was time to get out with what little sanity I could preserve. ;)

OriginForme

Griffin
AKA
Griffin
Time Zone
EST
Hey George, not sure if you’d remember me, but hopefully you do. I was browsing my email on a whim tonight and got the message about this site being back up like it used to be and I actually cried a bit. Can’t thank you enough for this nostalgia trip, hope we can talk a bit more now that I’m less of an immature brat!

Thundawave

☆ POP/STAR ☆
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Hey George, not sure if you’d remember me, but hopefully you do. I was browsing my email on a whim tonight and got the message about this site being back up like it used to be and I actually cried a bit. Can’t thank you enough for this nostalgia trip, hope we can talk a bit more now that I’m less of an immature brat!
Welcome back, Griffin! It’s good to have you again, and I’m glad that George’s email helped you find the site.

That being said, please remember to refrain from posting in introduction threads that have not had posts in over two weeks. Thanks and enjoy your stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.