It's been a long time...

Stephoney

Rookie Trainer
Time Zone
EST
Hi everyone! I don't really know how to start this, but I'll give it as good a shot as I can.

I'm Samantha and it's been a very long time since I was on the Marriland forums. For anybody that's curious I was active before the transition to Azurilland before stopping using the site consistently (My old username was TheSjjohnson if anybody was active in the challenge forums around then). I love doing challenge runs, shiny hunting and just playing through the games casually. I don't really have much else to say as of now other than that I'm looking forward to becoming a familiar face to many of you as I start to use the forums again.

Last edited:

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
I know saying this as a total newbie doesn't feel right at all, but welcome back. I hope you'll get :comfey: here (welp, please excuse the pun btw). :happyazurill:

That aside, I'm pretty sure there are a subforum for playthroughs (casual and challenge alike) and a thread dedicated for shiny hunters. You might want to visit them someday. :hmmazurill:

Pendraflare

Resident Jawn
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Hi, Samantha! Can't say your name is one I'd remember, but anyone that likes challenge runs is someone who I'm bound to get along with! Shiny hunting I do like on occasion, but not quite as much as back in the day. Anyway, I'm always open for a talk if you need anything. Hope to see you around! :happyazurill:

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Hey Samantha~ as a social recluse on the Internet Its possible I cant seem to recall your old name. Tbf I joined in late 2014 so I’m not that old =.=

Anyway hope you have a fun time here! There are a bunch of people into challenges runs so you’ll fit right in!

Stephoney

Rookie Trainer
Time Zone
EST
I know saying this as a total newbie doesn't feel right at all, but welcome back. I hope you'll get :comfey: here (welp, please excuse the pun btw). :happyazurill:

That aside, I'm pretty sure there are a subforum for playthroughs (casual and challenge alike) and a thread dedicated for shiny hunters. You might want to visit them someday. :hmmazurill:
Thanks for the warm welcome! I have been browsing the challenges forums a little bit and look forward to seeing a bit more of what's in there. I also so plan on doing a challenge of my own once I'm done my exams (likely a nuzlocke or wedlocke if you were curious) . I just have to decide on a format to post it in... :thonkazurill:
(I love the pun btw)

Welcome back, Samantha! What type of challenges do you like to do?
Glad to be back! I mostly do Nuzlockes and Wedlockes, but I've been thinking about attempting a monotype in the near future. They look fun to do!

Hi, Samantha! Can't say your name is one I'd remember, but anyone that likes challenge runs is someone who I'm bound to get along with! Shiny hunting I do like on occasion, but not quite as much as back in the day. Anyway, I'm always open for a talk if you need anything. Hope to see you around! :happyazurill:
This is actually a different username than what I used at the time, I used to go by TheSjjohnson or some variation of that. I meant to post my old username in my first post, but it must have slipped my mind. I'm 99% sure I recognize your username.

Hey Samantha~ as a social recluse on the Internet Its possible I cant seem to recall your old name. Tbf I joined in late 2014 so I’m not that old =.=

Anyway hope you have a fun time here! There are a bunch of people into challenges runs so you’ll fit right in!
Oops I just missed your post as I typed out all of the above. I'm looking forward to seeing many more challenges in the playthroughs forums as I start to integrate the site back into my day to day activity.

Thanks to all four of you for the warm welcome back! I look forward to seeing all of you around the forums in the future! :yayazurill:

Last edited:

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Samantha! Welcome back to Marriland! You were before my time on Azurilland, lol, but it's always good to have an old face return. Hopefully you enjoy the new forums and stick around!

Stephoney

Rookie Trainer
Time Zone
EST
Hey Samantha! Welcome back to Marriland! You were before my time on Azurilland, lol, but it's always good to have an old face return. Hopefully you enjoy the new forums and stick around!
I'm hoping I'll enjoy my time here too! I loved the feeling of community on the old Marriland forums so I'm hoping that they'll be just as strong on the new ones as I start to reintegrate.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Hey, Samantha! I recognize your old username from the challenge forums! It's awesome that you decided to come back to us, I'd say the community here is definitely still strong, and I'm sure you'll fit right in. Feel free to chat with me any time. :happyazurill:

If you have Discord, the Marriland Discord is a great place to get to know the community more casually as well! No pressure though. Welcome back!!