James's AMA

Arceus

Prismatic Trainer
AKA
James, Chandelure
Time Zone
EST
Ask whatever you want really, I'm not picky!

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
are you an xD dabbing lit gamer!!!!!! if so we should play fortnite my GAMER tag is xXIHateThisBitXx!!!!!

Arceus

Prismatic Trainer
AKA
James, Chandelure
Time Zone
EST
Every night, after my roommate has gone to sleep, I climb down from the top bunk and T pose until dawn to assert my dominance. Then I walk to his computer and uninstall league of legends. The question is not if he will kill me, but when.

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Is Arceus the best legendary in your books?

Did you own Pokemon cards as a child?

Arceus

Prismatic Trainer
AKA
James, Chandelure
Time Zone
EST
Hi!
1. It's up there. I started with FireRed, but Sinnoh was where I really took off as a trainer. Dialga was always one of my all time faves because my game was Diamond, and I lowkey got obsessed with the mystery of the Azure Flute. Nowadays it also shares a spot with Necrozma, my 2nd choice when I was picking a new username.
2. I never played, but I did some collecting! I have some english ones, but my family is Japanese so I managed to get a hold of a small pile of early Japanese language cards as presents too.

Alex

The Firelord
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ardent, TorterraOats
Time Zone
EST
Who was the first Pokémon in your eyes? Arceus? Mew? Bulbasaur? Rhydon?

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Every night, after my roommate has gone to sleep, I climb down from the top bunk and T pose until dawn to assert my dominance. Then I walk to his computer and uninstall league of legends. The question is not if he will kill me, but when.
You fool you realize this is probably slowing down your internet at least by 50% when he gotta reinstall it, right?

Arceus

Prismatic Trainer
AKA
James, Chandelure
Time Zone
EST
Who was the first Pokémon in your eyes? Arceus? Mew? Bulbasaur? Rhydon?
The age-old classic question without an answer. I'm sympathetic to the Arceus interpretation of course, but I also like to say Bulbasaur because it was MY first pokemon.

You fool you realize this is probably slowing down your internet at least by 50% when he gotta reinstall it, right?
Bold of you to assume my room's wifi connection functions in any tolerable capacity to begin with!

Delta

Soft Symphony
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
EST (-5:00)
3DS FC
3755-2623-1396
Switch FC
SW-6312-0470-6150
IGN
Delta
James!!!!! I'd Legitimately Tackle Hug You Right Now If I Could! How's College Treating You? :o

Arceus

Prismatic Trainer
AKA
James, Chandelure
Time Zone
EST
It's been a while! I've been busy busy! It's been a weird balancing act between classes and social time, but somehow everything gets done. It's been quite the adjustment getting used to doing things pretty much nonstop all day. Pretty much up to the moment I go to bed I'm getting up to something or another.