AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Hey guys! Today I bring news of two important changes.

First of all, the Advisory position has been removed. After reassessing the role, the staff noticed that too many aspects of Advisory were similar to the responsibilities of Moderators, just with more lax requirements. Now that the role of Moderator emphasizes policy discussion and event creation on top of general forum maintenance, Advisory has become a nearly redundant position. Vayatir has been moved to Staff Emeritus as a result of this change. We thank him, Dregran, and Alex for their contributions in this role.

Secondly, Azuviin has returned as a Moderator! We're excited to see what she can bring to the Creative Boards and the site as a whole again. Please congratulate her and wish her well in her duties!

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Welcome back to the staff team, Michelle! Congratulations and I can't wait to see what goes on in the creative boards. <3

AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Yay! Welcome back, Michelle! I'm so glad that you took your position back. She was indeed an important part of the creative forums, so I look forward to whatever she might do. :happy:

Luke Strife

"Manners maketh man."
Time Zone
GMT
Nice one! I look forward to seeing what the future may bring. ^^

But the question is... does she need to be both Moderator AND Staff Emeritus? Feels a little redundant, haha.

Last edited:
Think advisory being gone is long overdue so nice
As for a new mod it seems like somewhat of a rash decision due to the low numbers and feel like the team didn't really need another mod
but otherwise I will optimistically observe Michelle and the other two mods lets go fellers

Thundawave

« High Hopes »
Administrator
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Nice one! I look forward to seeing what the future may bring. ^^

But the question is... does she need to be both Moderator AND Staff Emeritus? Feels a little redundant, haha.
Whoops, my bad. Will fix when I’m on my computer again!