Portfolio JUICEMAN’S JUNKYARD

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
greetings mortals, welcome to my weird little art portfolio. i’ve been drawing for 7 years and i hope you enjoy what you see or something
you can find more of my art on Instagram and DeviantArt, i go by juiccbox on both. i do both digital and traditional, and i will dump it all here for convenience. feel free to leave any critiques or comments or questions
we’ll start this off with a bit of older stuff

2018 highlights

2019 highlights

Most recent

(Sorry if the quality blows on some of them)

Last edited:

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
There are sick! That FNAF drawing is amazing. The shading makes an already creepy animatronic even creepier.
Satanic Tetris boio is adorable, considering what hes going through lol.
And your Ren is spot on.
Awesome job!

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Thanks dude! I really really appreciate it. i’m not huge into fnaf but the characters are really fun to draw and make as disgusting looking as possible.
and tetris boy is a character of mine, his name is Simon, and he accidentally became friends with a hellspawn (which is why he’s in a situation like that most likely)

gylfie

hey nice! i rly dig the graphic style you've got going. v dynamic and +10 for vocaloid and pokespe art 👌
i also think its great that you're working with colour/tones n shading in different media and not hiding the hands to avoid drawing them. keep at it!

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
thank you! i really appreciate it, especially coming from someone who has nice art in my opinion.
yeah, hands aren’t the most fun to draw but i won’t learn if i avoid em

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Just completed my last sketchbook, which shockingly took exactly 1 year to complete. ONWARD TO THE NEXT ONE! here’s a collage I made for the cover