Just Ask Me Something, Will You?

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
Hey, if you're here hopefully you've seen me around a bit and are at least mildly interested in talking to me, or you're just bored and want to read something, either way is fine to be honest!

So I'm Seb, I've been active here for a couple of weeks, although I used to frequent the Old Marriland Forums back before they were even on Curse.

Let's see... my favorite pokemon is Luxray, I'm a Computer Science major, I'm currently studying abroad in London!

I recently joined Peace of Mind and The Rainbow Group although I haven't had much time to interact there, and things will likely only get busier.

I'm fine with most questions I think.

Ask away!

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
All right.
  • What season (winter spring summer or fall) do you like best? Actually you can order them if you want.
  • Would you prefer living on a beach, near the mountains, a forest, or somewhere else?
  • What do you like about Luxray?
  • If you were in the Pokémon world, what would you be? As in trainer, breeder, ranger, etc.

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
What is your opinion on Manectric?
Eastern or Western dragons?
Favourite book?
Do you have any collections?

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
  • What season (winter spring summer or fall) do you like best? Actually you can order them if you want.
    • My favorite season is really hard to choose... I guess Autumn / Fall. It's fun to have a new start with a new semester of school, the air smells nice with the leaves, and apple and pumpkin pies are AMAZING! Halloween is really cool also.

I don't know if I can even rank the rest, but Winter is probably the worst because it's just so cold. But I love the holidays, and snow, and fireplaces. So I don't know!
  • Would you prefer living on a beach, near the mountains, a forest, or somewhere else?
    • That's hard to say as I've only ever lived in the suburbs and in the city. I prefer the city because there's so much to do. If we're only talking places in the wild, I would choose the mountains near a lake. Otherwise I think I'd choose the city.
  • What do you like about Luxray?
    • I love its really sleek and cool design. I like that it's large and imposing, and cat-like. I prefer organic pokemon. I would love to have Luxray as my partner because I could cuddle with it but it's also a total badass. Lions are awesome. Also, I had an amazing Luxray in a nuzlocke once. I hope Luxray is available in the new games!
  • If you were in the Pokémon world, what would you be? As in trainer, breeder, ranger, etc.
    • Oh, that's hard. I think I would be a trainer but also a Pokémon artist. I could travel around to get stronger, but also relax and paint pokemon I find.

Thank you for the questions Mystical!

What is your opinion on Manectric?
I like Manectric. But it's head shape is too much like a cone, and he looks kind of dumb. I think the design could be a lot better. Fan artists usually draw it looking a lot better.
Eastern or Western dragons?
I love them both, but I have to go for Western just because I like the large wings and that they have a bit of weight to them.
Favourite book?
The Picture of Dorian Grey
Do you have any collections?
Nah, not really.

Thank you for the questions Moonwatcher!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Hello Hello, perhaps take a dive into these questions five-
  1. Fire, Ice or Lightning, which would you rather control if you had supernatural abilities?
  2. First thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
  3. What's your favourite drink?
  4. Favourite type of cuisine?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?

That is all! Have a fantastic evening

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
New AMA? The Bagpipe Inquisition lives on.

Bagpipes: yay or nay?

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
Hello Hello, perhaps take a dive into these questions five-
  1. Fire, Ice or Lightning, which would you rather control if you had supernatural abilities?
  2. First thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
  3. What's your favourite drink?
  4. Favourite type of cuisine?
  5. Biggest pet peeve?
That is all! Have a fantastic evening
1. I suppose Ice, it would be the most useful in terms of building things.

2. A cintiq tablet

3. my favorite drink is chocolate milk!

4. My favorite type of cuisine is ITALIAN! I love spaghetti and meatballs.

5. My biggest pet peeve is people ignoring my messages.

New AMA? The Bagpipe Inquisition lives on.

Bagpipes: yay or nay?
Yay!

Thanks you two for the questions :)

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
June questions time! Here are 5 themed of the summer!
  1. Would you rather go to the beach or have a picnic? (Or any other nondescript warm day activity)
  2. What is the most REFRESHING drink?
  3. Ice cream! Favourite flavour?
  4. How do you feel about storms?
  5. Favourite place to go on holiday/vacation, alternatively, favourite place you've already been?

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
June questions time! Here are 5 themed of the summer!
  1. Would you rather go to the beach or have a picnic? (Or any other nondescript warm day activity)
  2. What is the most REFRESHING drink?
  3. Ice cream! Favourite flavour?
  4. How do you feel about storms?
  5. Favourite place to go on holiday/vacation, alternatively, favourite place you've already been?
1) oh my gosh now I want a picnic AT the beach!! Probably beach because I like putting my feet in the sand.

2) cold water, mate

3) chocolate fudge brownie!

4) when I was a kid I was scared of them but now I don't mind them if I'm in the house. But I'd rather not be driving in a storm since its dangerous and hard to see.

5) I just got home from London today. I also visited Spain and Scotland when I was there. The best vacation spot would be Spain because its nice weather.

Thanks for the questions Rockie!