Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
Sharon happy small.gif

This will just be a place for me to share some of my traditional and digital art.

Unfortunately, I don't draw a whole lot of Pokemon related stuff. I mostly draw my own OC, a bunch of ship art and my best friend's OC.

Also I love Unknown/Ray/Saeran Choi from Mystic Messenger with my whole heart so he is in most of these.

To start it off, let's start with something that /is/ Pokemon related. I drew this right after finishing Let's Go Eevee. It's my OC with her Eevee, Soleil, who is supposed to become an Espeon if we ever get a sequel in the Johto region. The original sketch was done on paper but I took a picture and did a digital color so I could preserve the original.

Let's Go doodles.png

let's go color cropped.png

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
these sketches are GORGEOUS, i love looking at people's OC's!!
i especially like the way you drew the expressions on both your character and Eevee~

btw what did you use to colour the sketches? it looks very smooth and pretty!

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
these sketches are GORGEOUS, i love looking at people's OC's!!
i especially like the way you drew the expressions on both your character and Eevee~

btw what did you use to colour the sketches? it looks very smooth and pretty!
Thank you!

The coloring is done digitally on the program Medibang Paint Pro. I simply create a layer above the base sketch and set it to 'multiply' and then you can color above it without coloring on top of any of the actual lines. Of course, it does take into account the pigment of the paper so her skin is a little darker here than it would be on a full digital illustration.

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
Your art is absolutely beautiful! The colouring is incredible, it's so smooth and well done. Keep up the lovely work!

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
That sketch is very clean!

HungryPiplup

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
So smooth! I really like the blending of colors. It makes for a very calm looking art.