Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
Hey hey!

It's been a month or two since I joined the forums but I haven't really engaged much with people outside of those participating in the Nuzlocke Hunger Games, so I figured I would go ahead and make a Q&A thread! ^^

Just some basic information ー I go by Vee or Kaori, whichever you prefer. I just turned 24 year olds today (I feel so old. T _ T) and I live in Belgium, the country of chocolate, waffles and beer.

No real limits on questions except for like the obvious inappropriate stuff so...

Ask away!

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
hoi

Do you play any video games outside of the Pokemon series?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

What's your favorite kind of fruit?

How come you didn't have a Togekiss plushie in the picture you posted for the Body Appreciation thread? :hmmazurill:

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
hoi

Do you play any video games outside of the Pokemon series?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

What's your favorite kind of fruit?

How come you didn't have a Togekiss plushie in the picture you posted for the Body Appreciation thread? :hmmazurill:
1. I don't play any other major video game series, actually. The only other game I am really into is Mystic Messenger but that's a mobile dating sim game which doesn't exactly require much skills or strategy. ^^;; But the guys are hot so yay.

2. Denmark. This may seem like such a random pick, but it seems like such a beautiful country with a lot of culture and nature. They also consistently rank very high on the global happiness index so the government there must be doing something right. One of the Scandinavian countries would be runner-up, but I'm a bit worried about the cold weather and the lack of sunlight during winter.

3. Milk chocolate. My favorite brand is Côte D'or because their milk chocolate is not overly sweet and has a really rich chocolate flavor.

4. Grapes! I eat apples more often but that's only because sometimes it is really difficult to find good grapes for some reason? I'm the type of person who sneakily opens the pack and tastes one in the store because I'm not paying money for sour, yucky grapes.

5. I don't own a Togekiss plushie. T __ T Next time I go to Japan, I'll definitely have to look for one!

Happy Birthday Kaori!

Do you like the waffles? Do you have a favorite way of preparing them?

Random but what's your opinion on pandas?
1. Oh boy. Most Belgian people actually don't eat waffles that frequently, especially not the elaborate ones with whipped cream and fruits on top. We usually just get pre-packaged ones at the supermarket and call it a day. :P

I'm also more of a pancake person so yeah....

2. Very cute!! I actually have a panda hat! I still wear it to this day when it gets cold. xD

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Yes hello. I have infiltrated this thread :naughtyazurill:

-Which is your favorite aspect of Pokemon? As in the music, gameplay, story, mechanics etc

-How did you even get into Mystic Messenger and how did you start loving it to such a degree this obsessively dangerous degree

-
If you were a part of the Pokemon world, do you have any idea what kind of trainer class you'd have (Youngster, Psychic, Gym Leader etc)

-I've never really heard you talk about music taste before :thonkazurill: any preferences?

That's about it!

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
Yes hello. I have infiltrated this thread :naughtyazurill:

-Which is your favorite aspect of Pokemon? As in the music, gameplay, story, mechanics etc

-How did you even get into Mystic Messenger and how did you start loving it to such a degree this obsessively dangerous degree

-
If you were a part of the Pokemon world, do you have any idea what kind of trainer class you'd have (Youngster, Psychic, Gym Leader etc)

-I've never really heard you talk about music taste before :thonkazurill: any preferences?

That's about it!
1) Hm...I guess it would be the Pokemon themselves? I really like how creative GF can be when it comes to creating new Pokemon, taking inspiration from both living creatures and non-living objects. I also like how the games have something for everything, whether you like just completing the main game, breed for competitive purposes or hunt for shinies.

2) Okay this is a bit of a funny story. I actually discovered the game through this video and it looked kind of interesting, so I decided to download it. Unlike other otome games, I liked how it really made you feel emerged in the stories and rather than focusing on interactions between you and the characters, they also interacted with each other which leads to some of the best and hilarious moments of the game.

I joined the Mystic Messenger roleplay community shortly after and that pretty much marked the point of no return. It's been over two years since then and well...I'm obviously still very much into the game. xD

3) Obviously a beauty hair flip I'd say either artist because I love to draw or maybe even a breeder? I used to be really invested into shiny hunting through Masuda Method on X/Y but lately I haven't really been breeding as much.

4) I have absolutely no knowledge of which songs are trending right now because I rarely listen to the radio. The songs I do know and like are almost exclusively 90s/early 2000s pop tbh. I just like upbeat, 'feel good' type of songs. I also listen to an unhealthy amount of anime songs. If I like a certain opening or ending, I'll try and search for the full version ASAP and put it on my phone to listen to during my commute to uni.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
1. What got you into anime initially?

2. What is your favorite Pokémon game?

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Okay, here goes:
  • Summer or winter?
  • Pie or pancake?
  • Backpack or suitcase?
  • Sword or Shield? (about gen 8 Pokemon games)
  • Hot or cold? (when it comes to coffee, tea, and the like)

Silver

Ice Ice Baby
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Christian
Is Chika best girl? (there is only one right answer)