Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1

Hello everyone!

Welcome to this casual playthrough of the (fairly) recently completed Solar Light and Lunar Dark. Apparently these games had been in development for around three years, but they got completed a couple of months ago. The first release still had a couple of bugs here and there, so I waited for those to get fixed before playing through this game!

This hack features a very extensive dex of around 350 Fakemon with some very cute, cool and creative designs. Usually I am not a fan of Pokemon hacks/games featuring non-canon creatures, but the designs in this particular game just really spoke to me.

Without further ado, let's get into it!

___

As we boot up the game, we are greeted by Prof. Pinewood of the Rikoto Region who bears some similarities to a certain professor from Sinnoh...

Immediately we are introduced to one of the new creatures in this game. As you can tell, the designs are really well made and this one in particular is amongst my favorites because it is just so darn cute.

I'm not a huge fan of how the female trainer looks in these games, but it feels weird playing as a boy so I just rolled with it. She does look a lot better in the overworld and on the Trainer Card at least.

As with most Pokemon games, you start out in your room. There you are introduced to your childhood friend and soon-to-be rival Rodney. Both of you applied to become Pokemon trainers and are eagerly awaiting a response. One thing I really like about these games is the little character portraits they provide whenever you talk to someone.

Once Rodney rushes back to his own home, you can go downstairs and receive the Running Shoes from your mom. In the options you can select whether you want to hold down a button to run or have it be a toggle option like in HGSS. I chose the latter because it's so much more convenient and a feature I wish they kept in later generations.

This is what the starting Town looks like. Overall, really solid graphics and I'm enjoying the color palette and relaxing feel of the region.

Talking to Rodney in this room triggers the next event. He finds out he passed the application and urges you to hurry back home and check your emails.

Of course, you pass the application as well which allows you to head over to the Pokemon Lab and pick up your starter Pokemon.

In front of the Labratory, you run into a girl named Keira who lives just past route 1. She also got accepted as a Pokemon trainer and came over to pick up her starter.

Finally it is time to pick a starter Pokemon! You even get first pick!

Three solid designs, but the Grass type definitely appeals to me the least. Especially since its whole line seems kind of like a Turtwig line rip-off. The fire type may seem like a Litten copy, but I am pretty sure these games started their development before gen 7 was even released so they did it first. The Water type is kind of cute as well, but I am too much of a crazy cat lady to pass up on Purrlit.

I decided to name him Toulouse after the little ginger kitten from The Aristocats!

Rodney and Keira end up picking the Water and Grass type respectively, giving you either an advantage or disadvantage against them.

From the looks of it, Toulouse will be a fast and hard-hitting special attacker. He does not have a STAB move yet, but that means your rival most likely won't have anything to hit you for super effective damage either in the upcoming rival fight.

Speaking of rival battles, Rodney challenges you to one right away after leaving the Lab.

...And we are already getting beat up. The opposing Salatad is definitely more defensive than we are. Thankfully, I have the Potion from the PC.

After healing up we can easily take him out and gain a level from it. Getting a STAB move (and a special move) so early on is really nice for training as well.

Once Rodney leaves to pack his things, Prof. Pinewood runs up to you. He forgot to pick up the parcel containing everyone's Pokedex at the Mart in Mossy Town and asks you to go pick it up for him.

We don't have Poke Balls yet, but let's see what kind of Pokemon are available on Route 1!

Not a huge fan of Budcheep (who is blue instead of pink for males) but I'm loving both Hamstar and Elecritter's design. I will definitely be adding the latter to my team since having an Electric type will be very useful against Rodney's Water type starter.

I did a bit of leveling on the wild Pokemon on my way here, but we've made it to Mossy Town! Seems like someone is already waiting for us in front of the Pokemon Center.

First of all ー This guy is creepy. Secondly, the standard tutorial phase isn't completely useless for once because the game does add a new element with the Quest Floor. Right now there aren't any trainers yet but I'll be sure to check back later!

We got the package, time to deliver it to the Professor!

Seems like we aren't free from errands just yet. After delivering the package to the Professor, we also have to bring a Pokedex to both Rodney and Keira.

We also finally get some Poke Balls to add a few new members to the team. I already know which ones I want from route 1!

Rodney lives very closeby so that is taken care of already. To deliver the Pokedex to Keira, we will have to go through route 1 once more towards Mossy City. However, I think this is a pretty good spot to leave things off for now. Next time, I'll be catching a few Pokemon and hopefully progress with the story a little as well.

-- TO BE CONTINUED --

Toulouse the Purrlit

Lv. 8

Hardy nature

Blaze

Scratch / Leer / Ember / Sand Tomb

Strongly defiant

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Damn this game actually looks really cool. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it from you, and maybe I'll pick it up myself sometime in the future!

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
That game looks really good! Good luck with the playthrough!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Oh its finally done?! I've been waiting so long I had forgotten it existed! I'm glad you posted this playthrough or I never would've remembered.
Perhaps I'll pick this up again soon too! Hope the playthrough goes well!

SkylarAlpha

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
This looks really nice! I never really play any hacks or fangames, but I do love reading about them because some of them are really well made!

I do hope Purrlit stays on all fours though. I was very disappointed at the start with Litten's final evo, still am a little, so I hope Purrlit doesn't go the same way ^^

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
@The Griddler @Biohazard @Rockie @SkylarAlpha

Wow! Thank you everyone for the support of this series! ^^ Since it isn't a challenge run, I wasn't sure if people would be interested in reading along.

Since I don't have to worry too much about grinding/losing Pokemon for this one, I should be able to update more consistently as well! So far, I'm having a blast with this game!

---

We are back on Route 1 with Poke Balls so it's time to expand the team a little! The first Pokemon I wanted to catch is Elecritter, a pure Electric type which good speed and decent attacking stats. I figured it would be great to catch one of these to counter Rodney's Salatad.

I named her Eclair after the French word for 'a flash of lightning', but it is also the name of a very yummy dessert made with choux pastry, custard and chocolate frosting. This was also the start of a French naming theme.

Adamant isn't the nature I was hoping for since it mostly gets special STAB moves, but its base attacking stats are the same so I might be able to make this work. Since this is a casual playthrough anyway, I am not too concerned about the stats of my Pokemon.

While pure normal types aren't the most useful on a team, I couldn't help but catch one of these cute Hamstar. I absolutely adore their design and think the name is very clever as well. (I assume it is based on the Japanese pronunciation of 'Hamster')

I am fairly sure this line is supposed to be bulky so a Relaxed nature should come in handy for extra physical bulk! Right now she only has Tackle but hopefully we'll be able to get some coverage moves on her soon.

After a little bit of training, this is what the team looked like! Eclair is quite frail so she fainted a couple of times during grinding, but both Toulouse and Marron have been putting in great work.

When visiting the Pokemon Center in Mossy Town for the second time, you will notice that some trainers have arrived in the Quest area! One of them asks you to deliver a letter to a girl on Route 1, while the other wants you to fetch the doctor from Serpentine City to help his sick wife. The latter we can't complete till later, but the first one only takes a couple of minutes.

The prizes are definitely worth it as well!

I got a little sidetracked by catching new Pokemon and doing quests, but I finally delivered the Pokedex to Keira as well. Afterwards she will ask you to battle her near the entrance of Mossy Forest.

Keira's sprite artwork looks really cute! I wish the female protagonist would look this cute instead of having the awkward Lyra hair. I actually enjoy Lyra's design in HGSS, but without a hat, it just looks really off.

Fortunately for us, Keira is at a disadvantage against our Fire type, so this battle didn't last very long. Seems like this game followed the trend of giving female rivals a female starter Pokemon.

We've made it to Mossy Forest, a place full of Grass and Bug Pokemon. I caught a Pixwee and considered adding it to the team first, but its stats were a little underwhelming and I'm not a huge fan of its evolution either. For now, I'll stick with the team I have and try to train them up in time for the gym.

The game clearly did not agree with my decision and decided to present to me this shiny Cheepip. I don't have a Grass or Flying type yet and I actually really enjoy the bright golden color of its shiny, so I decided to catch her.

I forgot to take a screenshot of her moveset, but right now she only has a physical STAB move in Peck. I am fairly certain this line ends up being more special based, so a Mild nature isn't too bad for it.

Eventually, I got the whole team up to lv. 10 so we could proceed through the forest and take on the trainers wandering around.

These bug trainers are out of luck, their Bug types stand no chance against my Toulouse! I rarely go for the Fire starter, but early on they are so good due to the large amount of Grass and Bug types.

At the end of the forest, you will find a teacher on a field trip with her students. As soon as she sent out a Doveheart into battle, I knew I wanted to add one to my team as well; They don't evolve so their stats are amazing at this point as well. Definitely the toughest battle in the entire forest.

This is what my team looked like by the time I exited the forest.

Say hello to Serpentine City! I am still very much enjoying the graphics in this game. While it obviously doesn't compare to the 3D graphics we have seen on the Switch, I think this has a charm of its own and the bright colors really appeal to me.

In the city, you meet up with Rodney who is itching for a battle, but also wants to go visit the Trainer School first.

The teacher at the school is also the father (although he looks more as if he would be her grandfather) of this city's gym leader, so the two of you decide to make a little deal with him. I wonder what he will give us?

Afterwards you can head straight to the gym, only to find out that the gym leader is taking a little break in the Serpentine Gardens. Rodney is bummed out about not being able to fight her right away, so instead he challenges you to a rival battle.

This battle is quite a bit more challenging than the first since he has a lv. 11 Budcheep and a lv. 12 of whichever Pokemon he chose as his starter. The Budcheep did not cause too much trouble, but Salatad hits quite hard with both Bubble and Acid. As you can see, I only barely managed to take it out with Marron.

After your battle, a mysterious character by the name of Rick appears. He already earned his gym badge at the Serpentine City gym and is on his way to the next city. As Rodney points out right after, he seems quite full of himself...

After Rodney runs off to the Serpentine Gardens to find the gym leader, I decided to explore the city for a bit, finding the guy who teaches Headbutt to your Pokemon as well as complete some more quests.

Next time, we will follow Rodney to the gardens and hopefully find the gym leader so we can challenge her to a battle! Until then!

-- TO BE CONTINUED --

Toulouse the Purrlit

Lv. 12

Hardy nature

Blaze

Scratch / Sand-Attack / Ember / Sand Tomb

Strongly defiant

Eclair the Elecritter

Lv. 11

Adamant nature

Rattled

Headbutt / Tail Whip / ThunderShock / Quick Attack

Quick to flee

Marron the Hamstar

Lv. 11

Relaxed nature

Overcoat

Headbutt / Hyper Fang / Baby-Doll Eyes / Rollout

Often scatters things

Soleil the Cheepip

Lv. 11

Mild nature

Leaf Guard

Peck / Helping Hand / Grass Whistle / Mega Drain

Scatters things often

Last edited:

Feather32

Junior Trainer
After seeing this I started playing through the game myself super fun. Can't wait to see the next bit of your journey.

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
@Mystical There's definitely some great designs in this game! I'll try to show off as many of them as possible. ^^

@Feather32 I'm glad to hear I inspired you to play the game for yourself! Good luck with your playthrough!

---

We are picking things back up in the Serpentine Garden in search of the Gym Leader, Donna. There are a few trainers wandering around as well, so I defeated those first for some extra EXP.

One of them had a Pokemon we haven't seen before, but its typing seems fairly obvious.

In the far right corner of the gardens, you can find Donna admiring the purple flowers. Her gym theme is based around roses as well, so it makes sense for her to spend some free time in nature.

In the meantime, I discovered that you can get some other Pokemon from Headbutting the tree in Serpentine City. I tried it before but it did not work, until @Calaf told me that you need to headbutt it from behind for some reason. (Logic)

I caught both of these, giving me a complete team of six.

Blanche does not evolve, so its stats are quite high for this point in the game. It might start lagging behind later on, but for now she's definitely a solid team member!

Celeste has one of my favorite designs in the entire game and a great ability as well! Hopefully she can get something like Nasty Plot or Calm Mind in the future.

This is what the team looks like after a bit of grinding. We should be ready to take on the gym now! I forgot to mention this in the last part, but Rodney gives you either a Miracle Seed, Charcoal or Mystic Water depending on your starter after you defeat him, so that's the item Toulouse is holding.

One fun rule this fan game implemented is a limited amount of Pokemon you can use in each gym to level the playing field. This definitely ups the challenge in case you were to do a Nuzlocke or any other type of challenge run of this game.

The inside of the gym is modelled after the Serpentine Gardens with plenty of rose bushes to represent that even everything beautiful has thorns. The gym leader Donna may look like an innocent girl, but she uses Poison type Pokemon.

Some new designs amongst the Pokemon of the gym trainers. I am really liking the cute leaf frog, but not as much of a fan of the other two. Gamefreak has given us some adorable spiders in Spinarak and Joltik, but Spidox just looks...creepy.

Once you reach the gym leader, it's time to choose your three Pokemon. I decided to go with Celeste as my lead for super effective damage, Toulouse as a back up since he's my highest level and last but not least, Hamstar in case I need a Pokemon to take a hit as I heal one of the others.

She leads off with the cute leaf frog, but Celeste has no trouble 2-shotting it with Confusion.

Her next Pokemon was the creepy spider, so I'm definitely glad I selected Toulouse to Ember it into oblivion.

Her last Pokemon is another unfamiliar one, but it looks like a pure Poison type. For a second I was afraid it would be dual Poison/Dark but thankfully that wasn't the case. It also used a new move called 'Fever'.

The badge animation made my computer lag really badly, but we succesfully defeated the first gym leader! She gives out the new move as a TM as well, which is a Poison type move with a chance to burn which is pretty unique.

Rodney awaits you outside of the gym and urges you to head back to the Trainer School to go pick up the gift. Unfortunately, the teacher won't give it to you just yet. First you have to defeat all of the students.

That wasn't too difficult at least, all of them just had one Pokemon.

Since HMs aren't a thing in this game, you get certain items to help you proceed in your journey instead. I think this is a really fun alternative and something I would like to see in the main series games as well! I actually prefer this over the Ride Pokemon concept as well.

I'll be leaving things off here since I got my first gym badge now. Until next time!

-- TO BE CONTINUED --

Toulouse the Purrlit

Lv. 14

Hardy nature

Blaze

Scratch / Sand-Attack / Ember / Sand Tomb

Strongly defiant

Eclair the Elecritter

Lv. 14

Adamant nature

Rattled

Quick to flee

Marron the Hamstar

Lv. 13

Relaxed nature

Overcoat

Often scatters things

Soleil the Cheepip

Lv. 13

Mild nature

Leaf Guard

Wing Attack / Helping Hand / Grass Whistle / Mega Drain

Scatters things often

Celeste the Moonky

Lv. 14

Hardy nature

Simple

Trick Shot / Confusion / Tail Whip / Swift

Quick to flee

Blanche the Doveheart

Lv. 13

Timid nature

Friend Guard

Play Fight / Gust / Fairy Wind / Safeguard

Often scatters things

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1
Sorry for the delay! I've been focusing on my SS Scramble Nuzlocke for a bit because that challenge is close to its end and I would like to wrap it up soon.

Anyway, here I am with the next part!

After getting our first gym badge last time, we can now proceed to Dullfern Forest, home of many Poison types.

As you move through the forest, various parts are blocked off by spider webs. You can cut them with the Clippers, but the Spidox who made the web won't be very happy with that...

No matter how many times I look at it this thing, it's still so creepy to me. At least defeating them as you move along makes for some good EXP.

These are some of the other Pokemon I found in this area, the latter one appeared in the gym already and I really enjoy its design so I decided to catch one for myself.

It's a frog and I'm using a French naming theme, so I had to name this little guy after the frog from the Swan Princess movie(s). I loved that movie as a child and probably watched it a hundred times.

Another neutral nature and decent stats, the only downside being that he won't be getting any special grass moves any time soon despite being a special attacker.

While leveling up Jean-Bob, he did learn this grass priority move which is pretty neat! This would be great on something like the Rowlet line.

After a bit of training back in Serpentine city, he is all caught up with the team! I decided to box Soleil for now since I was never planning on using a Cheepip. It sucks to have to box a shiny but they are fairly common in this game anyway.

As you proceed through the forest, Rick will come up to you again and challenge you to a battle.

He starts off with this really cute and colorful parrot Pokemon. I haven't seen this one around in the wild yet, so where did this guy even get one?

I had no idea which type this was when the name popped up, so I hoped it would be something either weak to Poison or Grass. Unfortunately, it was neither but Jean-Bob still managed to take it down. After seeing the design, I'm guessing it's a pure Fighting type or a Fighting/Dragon?

His final Pokemon we have seen a few times before, although I feel like it doesn't really fit in with the rest of his team. The other two are quite cool while this is just a bug. Perhaps it'll have a fierce-looking evolution?

If you go to the Northern part of the forest, you stumble upon a group of mysterious people talking about the Earth Stone. They spot you and introduce themselves as Team Lunar.

They are not happy with you eavesdropping, accusing you to siding with their rival, Team Solar. The grunts battle you first with their Spidox, but they fall quickly to Toulouse and Celeste.

After defeating the grunts, one of their commanders, Scarlett will battle you as well.

She starts off with a Ghost type, which isn't the best match-up for my Psychic type but we barely manage to defeat it.

I think this game knows how much I hate spiders by throwing all the creepy/scare spiders at me. While this things design is definitely better than Spidox', it still gives me the shivers.

After they left, I entered the building but there was nothing of interest besides this Ground Gem.

After defeating Team Lunar, you can proceed through the forest and eventually reach the next route. Thankfully, there's a nurse waiting outside to heal your Pokemon. However, she won't heal them until you defeat her.

Toulouse reached lv. 16 in that battle, evolving into into Purryo. I am so glad he is still on four legs. I definitely did not like the route Gamefreak took with Litten and I am hoping this game won't repeat that mistake.

Some of the Pokemon found on these route. The cloud Pokemon is quite cute and has Drizzle as an ability, but I am happy with the way my team looks right now. I should probably consider a water type, but Jean-Bob has Water Pulse which should do the trick for now.

About halfway through the route, Keira will come up to you after having earned her first gym badge. She challenges you to a battle, promising to teach you something special if you win.

Seems like she already explored this route herself and got herself one of the cloud Pokemon. For some reason, this Pokemon has Rain Dance despite already having Drizzle as an ability?

The grass starter is very bulky, but I have three Pokemon with moves that are super effective against it so this one definitely didn't cause me any trouble.

Her final Pokemon is a Pixwee who gets easily taken out by Jean-Bob's Poison attacks.

After defeating her in a battle, Keira tells you about Apricorns and gives you the Apricorn Basket to collect them. Similar to HGSS, there's a man in the upcoming city who will use these Apricorn to make special Poke Balls.

As soon as you arrive in the next city, a cut scene is triggered involving the police and an unfortunate woman who has been the victim of a crime. Apparently this city is notorious for its high criminal rate.

The black-haired man standing with them is Damon, the gym leader of this city.

Seems like we won't be leaving this city any time soon. Unfortunately, we can't challenge the gym leader right away either as he has gone to the nearby Blackleaf Woods.

This seems like a good time to end things for now. Next time I will go explore the Blackleaf Woods in search of the gym leader and hopefully get my second gym badge.

-- TO BE CONTINUED --

Toulouse the Purryo

Lv. 16

Hardy nature

Blaze

Scratch / Fire Fang / Ember / Sand Tomb

Strongly defiant

Eclair the Elecritter

Lv. 16

Adamant nature

Rattled

Quick to flee

Marron the Hamstar

Lv. 16

Relaxed nature

Overcoat

Often scatters things

Jean-Bob the Tadart

Lv. 16

Bashful nature

Leaf Guard

Water Pulse / Leaf Darts / Leafage / Sludge

Likes to run

Celeste the Moonky

Lv. 16

Hardy nature

Simple

Trick Shot / Psybeam / Covet / Swift

Quick to flee

Blanche the Doveheart

Lv. 16

Timid nature

Friend Guard

Charm / Gust / Fairy Wind / Safeguard

Often scatters things

Last edited:

Kaori

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Sinnoh Survivor
AKA
Vee
Time Zone
GMT+1

Playing this part during the evening/night definitely helped to add to the creepy mood of these forests. It is raining as well which actually made navigating the place a little tricky.

Fitting to the mood, there's a lot of dark types available in this area.

I decided to catch a Beopup since it has a really cool evolution. I really liked my team but eventually decided to replace Marron. As much as I love Hamstar and its adorable design, her stats are quite underwhelming.

Eventually you meet up with Damon in the deeper part of the forest in front of an old, abandoned house. Inside are the two criminals who stole the woman's Poke Ball, arguing amongst themselves. They are not happy with the uninvited company and challenge you to a battle.

Every time I use Celeste in battle, the opponent decides to use Dark types. Thankfully she has a Fairy type move as well so I somehow managed to defeat them without switching out.

The criminals have been successfully arrested! Damon thanks you for your help and informs you that he will return to the gym so you can challenge him to a battle.

I actually went all the way back to Serpentine City just to teach Nocturne Headbutt since his other moves were all kind of weak.

In the forest, I also caught a Lophug and a Geckone as part of one of the quests. I got a set of Love Balls and Quick Balls in return.

While grinding, my shiny luck was also through the roof as I encountered these two almost back-to-back. I managed to capture the Lophug, but I accidentally took out the Jumple. Guess I underestimated Nocturne's strength.

This is what the team looked like after training. Unfortunately, no more evolutions but both Eclair and Jean-Bob are fairly close to evolving.

The inside of the gym is shrouded in darkness and has to navigate your way through with a limited light source. Each room has several doors to choose from, but it didn't take that long to find the room with the gym leader.

Since this is a dark type gym, I registered Blanche as my first Pokemon, followed by Toulouse and Jean-Bob in case things get tricky.

I do like how this hack introduced the idea of a dark type gym, something we haven't even seen in the main series of games. All other types have had one or more gyms, so I hope eventually we will get one for the dark type as well.

His first Pokemon is a Vennap who is weak to Blanche's dual STAB which is amazing for me.

Damon does not mess around and decided to send out his ace next, which is the evolution of Beopup. I really enjoy this design a lot, so hopefully we can evolve Nocturne soon. With Hustle as its ability, it hits quite hard but Blanche can easily tank any move and hit it back with a super effective Fairy move.

His last Pokemon is a Vambat, which is another Pokemon I'm considering adding to the team in the future. Right now its design is quite simple but its evolutions look really good.

Either way, Blanche has no trouble taking out his last Pokemon, earning us a second gym badge.

Another badge sequence means major lagging on my part because my computer does not appreciate it. The game runs fairly smooth for the most part despite me being on a MacBook Air which is the opposite of a gaming computer, but these badge animations take forever.

We also get the TM for Dark Matter, which is another new move exclusive to this game. Unfortunately, it's a special move so it isn't the best for our Dark type, but I decided to give it to Celeste instead.

As you try to leave the city, Rodney shows up to battle you.

Seems like his Budcheep evolved, but he is still no match for my Toulouse. Even though it was raining, his fire attacks still hit quite hard.

His starter has evolved as well and could be tricky to take out. I have Eclair to hit him for super effective damage, but her Thunder Shock is very weak and she is so frail, I doubt she can take a hit from this thing.

Instead I decided to go Jean-Bob who resists Salanip's Dual STAB and can hit back with Leafage. It's only neutral so it doesn't do too much, but I also didn't take too much damage back.

His final Pokemon is a Moonky, which gives Beopup some time to shine.

After defeating him, Rodney will give you a Flashlight as a substitute for the HM for Flash. The move still exists as a TM (similar to more recent generations) but you don't need it to navigate through dark caves.

Next time, we'll explore Thundrome Pass ahead and hopefully make our way to the next city.

-- TO BE CONTINUED --

Toulouse the Purryo

Lv. 20

Hardy nature

Blaze

Scratch / Fire Fang / Ember / Sand Tomb

Strongly defiant

Eclair the Elecritter

Lv. 20

Adamant nature

Rattled

Headbutt / Thunder Wave / ThunderShock / Quick Attack