Kinda Returning?

Goofygeek567

New Trainer
Its been so long since i was on here i think the system forgot I had an account. I like breeding pokemon, getting one with 5-6ivs is fun, though im a bit out of practice, Ultra Sun and Moon just werent for me, i guess. But I'm back!

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Welcome back :).

To be honest breeding is a lot easier - I'm only a few weeks in but I've bred my first team and now onto the second!

Just get used to seeing Route 5...

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hi! Good to have you back!

Ironically, Ultra Sun was the first (and so far only) game where I've tried to breed for IVs. SOS chaining for 4IV Ditto made it a lot easier, but I can see how the games overall weren't for everyone. Have you gotten back into Pokemon with Gen VIII?

Anthrix

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Yeah I played competitive from RBY to X/Y, but stopped because it was a massive chore, and the battling online just wasn't there. At least now there's the ladders and ranked rewards, so it actually gives you an incentive to play.

I found I had Black 2 which I apparently had played a bit - with lockdown it passed the time, but I really wanted that competitive itch scratched as it were. Shield's been a breeze to get into, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

VGC is fun but isn't my preferred format, but it's challenging none the less.

What about you? What's your experience playing competitive?