Knocking on Heaven's Gate - A Mafia-Less Mafia Game - Night 3

What should I do with this game if we don't get any more people?

• Shut It Down

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Transform It Into Standard

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
The lynch has been locked! Foolhard will be lynched at the end of the day.

6 Votes to Lynch:
Foolhard - 6/6: Typhlosion, Biohazard, Vivid Stardust, LuluRina, Godot, SAF

Vivid Stardust

~ Like Stars In The Sky ~
AKA
Vivid, Apollo
sigh
Guess I gonna /Unvote then. And since it looks like most of us see Foolhard as the suspicious one, I've got no choice but to /Vote Foolhard here. :pensiveazurill:
Whoa, hold on. I get that Foolhard is high up on the group’s list of suspicions right now, but why are you bandwagon voting? Do you have any specific reasons to vote for Foolhard, even if they’re the same reasons some of us voted for him?

To be honest, jumping on the bandwagon at the last second with no reasoning to go with it makes me a little suspicious of you. You’ve been making very minimalist posts, only answering questions, voting, and not contributing to the discussion. It’s like you’re trying to blend in to the background and hope nobody notices.

To be clear, I’m not going to remove my current vote because I think Foolhard is suspicious too. Just know that I’m going to keep my eye on you for day two, SAF.

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Time Zone
GMT
Personally, I get that people are after Foolhard right now, but I don't feel as compelled to vote for the exact reason above. I feel like I would just be joining the bandwagon, or perhaps "lol vote lynch because I think he's being a poop" so on this particular issue I've been holding back and will abstain for the moment.

Typhlosion

Fiery Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
What happened to lynches cannot be locked in? Is the Day over or isn't it?

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
My apologies for not specifying that better in the information. Votes for lynches can be changed any time until the lynch has been locked.

Foolhard

Bulwark of the Weak
AKA
Starcrossed, Dally, BloodClaw
Time Zone
EST (UTC -5:00)
Switch FC
SW-4046-4239-6610
holy **** y'all are really serious

also sorry I couldn't post, I had D&D tonight, but I guess it's hardly worth defending myself one way or another.

however, I tend to stick by the shadows because I'm very wary or misinformation, but I guess problems arise either way.

but I do think the way SAF's tagging on should be noted.

maybe I'll communicate better next time~

SAF

Child of the Musketeers (?)
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia
Whoa, hold on. I get that Foolhard is high up on the group’s list of suspicions right now, but why are you bandwagon voting? Do you have any specific reasons to vote for Foolhard, even if they’re the same reasons some of us voted for him?

To be honest, jumping on the bandwagon at the last second with no reasoning to go with it makes me a little suspicious of you. You’ve been making very minimalist posts, only answering questions, voting, and not contributing to the discussion. It’s like you’re trying to blend in to the background and hope nobody notices.

To be clear, I’m not going to remove my current vote because I think Foolhard is suspicious too. Just know that I’m going to keep my eye on you for day two, SAF.
holy **** y'all are really serious

also sorry I couldn't post, I had D&D tonight, but I guess it's hardly worth defending myself one way or another.

however, I tend to stick by the shadows because I'm very wary or misinformation, but I guess problems arise either way.

but I do think the way SAF's tagging on should be noted.

maybe I'll communicate better next time~
Oh, welp, sorry guys, I'm just prone of being :wishiwashi: (pun intended). This seriously makes me not sure anymore. Should I unvote in this case? :pensiveazurill:

Mystical

Believe It!
So we still have until the end of the day. That's something. But I think Foolhard's vote can't really be changed now ?

Vivid Stardust

AKA
Vivid, Apollo
@Mystical From what I can tell, if someone takes off their vote for Foolhard within the next two-ish hours, then he won't be lynched. If all of us leave our votes on, Foolhard will be the lynch for the day.

@SAF I'm not asking for you to unvote. I'm just asking if you have any particular reason for voting for Foolhard besides bandwagoning. It's your choice, and I don't want to make it seem like I'm pressuring you. I just want you to answer this: Do you think Foolhard is suspicious? Why or why not?

@Foolhard That didn't really answer any of our questions.

• Typhlosion wanted you to explain why you thought trying to "commune" with the rest of the group was a scumtell, and he was frustrated that you didn't seem to want to even play in the game.
  • Mystical wanted you to explain what you thought Biohazard was encouraging and what made Biohazard and her actions different from other players.
  • I wanted to know why you weren't trying to keep track of who you thought was suspicious from the get go.
  • Biohazard was suspicious of you because your answers were "empty", "vague", and lacking content, and I agree.
  • Lulu Rina thought that your posts didn't have much info, and she was frustrated that you were acting like the game hasn't really started yet.
  • Godot voted for you based on a combination of Lulu Rina's reasoning and my reasoning.
If you want to defend yourself, I'd recommend trying to explain several of those things.

Vivid Stardust

AKA
Vivid, Apollo
@SAF Alright, thanks for answering my question.

I’m probably going to check the thread again when the day ends, but other than that, I’m going to be off for the night. Unless I die night one (it’s not likely, but it could happen), expect a reads list early on day two.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
I don't know what does and doesn't read like town. I'll probably have impressions based on Day 2 stuff if I survive the night. For now I'm not seeing enough to base anything off of and what is there to judge could just be personality at the moment.

Felly

chained to the rhythm
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I was going to suggest holding off on Foolhard until day 2 since like others have pointed out, he's not really playing the game at the moment and is just sorta laying low. It's a strategy I typically use in Town of Salem when I play, but not so much in forum Mafia; I at least try to contribute to the discussion, even if it's just a little bit to try and keep discussion going so we can get an idea of who's what. But also people have been asking him questions, and he's just kinda... not been answering them? It just seems kinda awkward to me that you wouldn't at least try to answer the questions. The vote is already locked, but I'm gonna go ahead and also /vote Foolhard for reasons others have stated -- not answering questions and overall being apathetic about the game in its early stages, not really contributing to the overall game itself.

As for SAF, I agree, he hasn't said too much either, and just jumping on the bandwagon for a Foolhard lynch is kinda suspicious, but I'm going to save that for Day 2, depending on where we're at by then. He did give a reason though and answered the question posed to him, so I'm gonna let it go, for now.

Also, Marilland Mafia gets intense. I'm liking it. xD

also last minute post woo, it ok if my vote doesn't count since it's hella last minute and we have enough without me anyways

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
The town decided to hold a meeting to determine what to do about the situation with the cult. As the people gathered there was a silent man who sat in the corner, tinkering with something. The townspeople talked among themselves about this man.

"Why does he keep sitting there quietly?"

"And he keeps messing with some metal toys or something."

"If you ask me he must be up to no good."

Ultimately the townspeople devised a plan. As everyone was leaving from the meeting, they gathered around the man they would later learn went by the name of Foolhard. He really didn't notice them until he was blocked during his attempt to leave the assembly.

"What are you messing with young man?" asked one of the townspeople.

Nervously, Foolhard continued to fidget with metal he was holding. After a short while, he looked up at the man and said, "I'm just messing around with my metal as I usually do. Why you asking?"

The townspeople looked at each other about this response the nodded. They took him to the backroom and swiftly killed him without much questioning. After searching through his things, they found that he was a local Gunsmith. He just liked messing with metal and making arms and didn't care for whom.

It appeared that the cult's influence on the town was deeper than anyone suspected.

Night 1 has begun! It will end on March 16th, 12:00 A.M. EST.

Role List:
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Citizen
Citizen

Citizen
Citizen

Cult Leader
Serial Killer

Players Alive:

@LuluRina
@Biohazard
@SAF
@Godot
@Felly
@Luke Strife
@Mystical
@Moonwatcher
@Typhlosion
@Vivid Stardust

Players Dead:
Foolhard - Gunsmith - Day 1- Lynched by the town for being too quiet and fidgety.

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
The town proceeded to wake up the next morning after it was found that the man who died was just a local gunsmith not involved in the cult. All appeared to be quiet in the town like every other day aside from that. This didn't prevent the fears that something was bubbling beneath the surface from rising. The cult was still a ticking time bomb of a threat and the longer it lasted, the more the town would be swallowed up by it.

Day 2 has begun! It will end on March 19th, 12:00 A.M. EST. 6 Votes are required to lynch.

Role List:
Hidden Town Role

Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Citizen
Citizen

Citizen
Citizen
Cult Leader
Serial Killer

Players Alive:

@LuluRina
@Biohazard
@SAF
@Godot
@Felly
@Luke Strife
@Mystical
@Moonwatcher
@Typhlosion
@Vivid Stardust

Players Dead:
Foolhard - Gunsmith - Day 1- Lynched by the town for being too quiet and fidgety.

Last edited:

Godot

AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
So I was attacked last night. But I was also healed, so thanks doc.

LuluRina

Bunny Score!
AKA
Aimee
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
So.... we lynched a pr...

This has gotten off to a bad start

Also yay theres a doc! :D

Godot

AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Yeah, although next time we might not be so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.