Knocking on Heaven's Gate - A Mafia-Less Mafia Game - OVER - Cult Wins

What should I do with this game if we don't get any more people?

• Shut It Down

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Transform It Into Standard

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Time Zone
GMT
@Luke Strife I think Ben just wants you to initiate conversation or ask questions when you can.
That's reasonable. To tell the truth I was thinking of asking who we thought that the SK/CL might target next, and what our game plan would be heading into D3. Thinking as such because it seems that currently people are somewhat reluctant to get a lynch done today due to the fumble yesterday. You revealing as Weak Doctor may have thrown something of a spanner into the works, however. While we can't know for sure who they'll target next, it would certainly add more information to parse through, more so for leads on the SK if not the CL, due to the former resulting in a potential very obvious corpse every morning. But also, that brings up the point of, are we actually looking to get some kind of lynch done today? (I realise Mystical ninja'd before me, but I'll leave this reasoning in here anyway)

@Luke for me, personally, maybe you could go into a bit more detail about you're reads and give specific examples? Like what thought processes of mine do you enjoy and do you agree with them? Stuff like that. And even if people have already said what you wanted to say, even adding a little bit could help. But in general, I think you've been playing well. I understand irl stuff getting in the way sometimes. Also, hope you're feeling better now.
That's a fair point. At the time of writing I was more concerned with just getting my feelings out there without getting too specific, to be timely. With you it's more that there's too many quotes to make, perhaps. Pretty much every post you've been putting in quite the amount of effort into keeping the discussion rolling, I can't just pick a few as they've all been solid from what I've seen. Always a new question or talking point to be had. It guarantees that we don't lose momentum which is good for us. I do tend to agree with your reads so far, yes. The only one I'm not yet too sure on is the Vivid read, I'm still making my mind up about that right now. Perhaps another read-through of their posts is in order.

And yes, I am feeling much better now, thank you. It's about sleep time for me though, it's almost midnight and I have work at 6am.

Vivid Stardust

~ Like Stars In The Sky ~
AKA
Vivid, Apollo
As for your reads, Ben, glad to see I'm not the only one with an odd feeling. And yay for being townread. To be honest, I remember on my first game as mafia, and being on the same team as Regine allowed me to see more into her thought-process. I remember she was able to pinpoint Mark as the spree killer because of the way he'd talk about the neutral roles. That's the sort of vibe I'm getting here. Like they're not doing anything wrong per se, but they're focusing on things a cult leader might. Though at the same time, maybe a cult leader wouldn't be so transparent about their thoughts? That's mostly what's giving me pause.
Hmm. To be honest, I’m not sure what to say here. I skimmed over the thread you mentioned just to see what you were talking about, and I can see what you’re saying about talking about neutral roles in a specific way. I’ve been trying to write my posts in a way that isn’t suspicious, and I’ll try to improve my posts and wording in that respect. The best way to defend myself for now is to help town find the Cult Leader and eliminate the Cult and the Serial Killer.

I’m not the Cult Leader, and I’m not a recruited Cult Member. I can tell you that much.

SAF

Second Violinist
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Oh, another thing that I forgot to say last night (my time) is I don't really get the Vigilante part in Apollo's analysis regarding Typhlosion (post #165). @Vivid Stardust, can you please explain about it?

Mystical

Glutu Malu Soñi
Cult Classic
I’ve been trying to write my posts in a way that isn’t suspicious, and I’ll try to improve my posts and wording in that respect. The best way to defend myself for now is to help town find the Cult Leader and eliminate the Cult and the Serial Killer.

I’m not the Cult Leader, and I’m not a recruited Cult Member. I can tell you that much.
Why are you trying to write your posts in a way that's not suspicious though. If you're town like you say you are just be yourself?? You shouldn't have to worry about wording if you have nothing to hide?? :hmmazurill: :nanihmmazurill:

Typhlosion

The Perfect Ruler
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Grr, it does frustrate me to let a day go by without lynching, but at this point I doubt we can pull anything together that wouldn't be what Moon might call a shot in the dark at our own feet.

Anyhow, I realize it's wholly unproductive, and likely unfair of me to say what I did about Vivid in my reads with no backup. So, I did a quick ISO of them to see if there was anything. This is hardly a case, and I got pretty nitpicky with some of it, but I figure there's no harm in getting it out.
Unless I die night one (it’s not likely, but it could happen), expect a reads list early on day two.
I get it, you're probably just talking about the odds. You were only one out of ten people still alive. But, thinking you're going to live until the next day is not something Town should ever be assuming at all, in fact usually the opposite. Especially for someone whom I would consider to be one of the more high-profile players...thinking it's not likely for you to die could lead people to believe you have a certain kind of automatic protection, eh?

Biohazard/Lycoris: Also a townread, also possibly a TPR.

It's possible that she's trying to make herself look like a TPR so she can get a target on her back and sway the scum away from the TPRs.
So you're assuming Wiktoria's a Citizen? It's not in Town's best interests for anyone to make herself a martyr like that. And now the whole thing might be out in the open, so that the diversion wouldn't work.
SAF: Either scum or a really bad town player, I can’t tell which. I talked about this yesterday, but SAF comes across as sus for me.

- I was mostly bothered by the way SAF wrote her vote. She specifically said that she "had no choice" when she voted for Foolhard. This comes off as odd to me. We weren’t pressuring her, and there were still a few hours to go before EOD.

- She flip flopped on her votes rather quickly, going from no lynch to wanting to lynch Foolhard, to worrying about lynching him and asking if she should take her vote off.

- She never gave any specific reasoning for voting for Foolhard, and she admitted she was bandwagoning.

- Her responses to the questions were slightly vague. She answered both Biohazard's questions and Typhlosion's, but her only other responses involved voting and pointing out that Typhlosion didn't account for the Serial Killer when he was thinking about town:scum ratio.

- Says she's "cornered", which is a weird thing for a townsperson to say. If she knows she's town, wouldn't she at least try to defend herself?

- Admits that she bandwagoned and didn't have a reason to justify it

- Asking to be lynched in post #133 is either her giving up on the game or acting out of desperation because she doesn't know what to do.

- She hasn't posted since she asked to be lynched.
Thinks SAF is pretty darn suspicious. That's fine; I think most of us have at one point or another. But we also have:
I also think that SAF’s trying to defend herself now, so that’s good.
I guess this is more of a question for Vivid than anything else, but in what way do you think it's a good thing that SAF is defending herself now? Does that make her seem more town-like to you?
I’m not sure how I feel about not lynching today because I’m used to lynching every day in Mafia, but I don’t necessarily feel comfortable lynching today either. While I have a few people I’m suspicious of, I don’t think I can make a strong enough argument that any one person is definitely Cult or definitely the Serial Killer. I think it’ll be okay if we don’t lynch today, though, as long as we lynch tomorrow and still keep discussion going.
Could just be my personal preference, but I'm not a fan of being okay with not lynching. I feel like, even more so than in a regular mafia game, time and numbers are not on our side, and it'd be too easy to fall into not lynching on more days after today as well.
The reason why I think you two are possible TPRs is because of the way you’re playing. You’ve both been pushing for lynches, heavily questioning people, and trying to get information. While Citizens can do that too, based on the tone of your posts, I don’t think you’re just a Citizen. It’s entirely possible that you’re the Vigilante, and you’re trying to figure out who the Cult Leader and Serial Killer are on your own so you can shoot them and win for town. The reason why you’re so focused on the idea of a Vigilante is because you are the Vigilante. But that’s just my theory.
Well for one thing, if I were the Vigilante for the love of everything holy please no not again I wouldn't be able to shoot the Serial Killer because of the autovest. It's one thing to speculate about roles, but another to start assigning TPRs to people out in the open. This is one of those things that it would be better to keep to your chest until it's necessary to bring out. If I were the Vig and you were Town, with my survival being important to you, you just messed up and put a giant target on my back.

As for your reads, Ben, glad to see I'm not the only one with an odd feeling. And yay for being townread. To be honest, I remember on my first game as mafia, and being on the same team as Regine allowed me to see more into her thought-process. I remember she was able to pinpoint Mark as the spree killer because of the way he'd talk about the neutral roles. That's the sort of vibe I'm getting here. Like they're not doing anything wrong per se, but they're focusing on things a cult leader might. Though at the same time, maybe a cult leader wouldn't be so transparent about their thoughts? That's mostly what's giving me pause.
Hmm. To be honest, I’m not sure what to say here. I skimmed over the thread you mentioned just to see what you were talking about, and I can see what you’re saying about talking about neutral roles in a specific way. I’ve been trying to write my posts in a way that isn’t suspicious, and I’ll try to improve my posts and wording in that respect. The best way to defend myself for now is to help town find the Cult Leader and eliminate the Cult and the Serial Killer.

So what I'm supposed to gather from this last line is that you are the Serial Killer? I know Isa was focused more on the possibility of you being CL, but it strikes me as a very weird thing to say, or to not say as the case may be. Going back to what I pointed out from your first quote in this post...hmm. Almost ninja'd on this but good point from Isa as well about this.

Vivid Stardust

AKA
Vivid, Apollo
@SAF The main reason why I brought that up is because other than Typhlosion, nobody has been focused on the possibility of one specific Town Power Role since day two started (other than Doctor/Weak Doctor, but that’s because Godot got healed last night). We speculated quite a bit about roles day one, and for right now, nobody’s been really discussing roles outside of hoping for some sort of investigative role, and that hasn’t even been a topic. Meanwhile, Typhlosion has been bringing up the Vigilante since the start of day two, where he questioned whether Godot got attacked by the Serial Killer or the Vigilante (post #122). He asked me about whether I still thought a Vigilante or a Jailor was possible in post #147. This was after my reads list, but in post #270, he explains his reasoning for thinking that there’s a Vigilante, and quite frankly, it came across as...odd. He says this:
If two people are shooting at night, that makes it much harder to narrow down motivations and suspects for certain kills.
But that doesn’t make sense. When people are killed, the host states what party kills them as well. Besides that, why would Typhlosion want the motives to be confused? (Unless he meant something else, and I’m just interpreting this wrong.)

@Mystical Yeah, I definitely worded that poorly. What I meant by that was that sometimes, I say things that I mean in a certain way, but the wording doesn’t get my intended meaning across. I might say something that I didn’t think would come out as suspicious, but people take it as suspicious anyway (like that quote Typhlosion took from my posts today about not necessarily wanting to lynch today). Also, regardless of whether someone is town or not, they should try not to word things in a way that brings suspicion onto them. That’s why we were all suspicious of SAF, right? Because of her wording? I don’t want to accidentally post something that makes everyone suspicious of me. (It seems like I failed at that, though.)

Also, speaking of Typhlosion’s post, I want to respond to that right away because he clearly suspects me of being the Serial Killer. I’ll respond to him in my next post.

Mystical

Glutu Malu Soñi
Cult Classic
SAF was suspected for her words, yes, but also for her attitude. My suspicion with you is not how you word things but your focus on the game. Like I said, your focus can have similarities with that of a cult, like how you reminded us that serial killer has a vest. As if you wanted town to specifically look for the SK. Anyway you said you were going to answer Ben's concerns. We still have a couple of minutes, so use them.

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
The townspeople spent a while pointing their fingers at one another, but nothing ended up coming of it. While some people had it in their minds that a person as definitely out to get them and they needed to act fast, some thought of the meeting as a waste and just wanted to go home. After nothing had happened outside of the murder of Foolhard, some were thinking that there was nothing to worry about. The more paranoid of the bunch kept their lights on that night and barely got a wink of sleep.

Night 2 has begun! It will end on March 21st, 12:00 A.M. EST.

Role List:
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Citizen
Citizen

Citizen
Citizen

Cult Leader
Serial Killer

Players Alive:

@LuluRina
@Biohazard
@SAF
@Godot
@Felly
@Luke Strife
@Mystical
@Moonwatcher
@Typhlosion
@Vivid Stardust

Players Dead:
Foolhard - Gunsmith - Day 1- Lynched by the town for being too quiet and fidgety.

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
Moonwatcher sat in his home and watched as the rain fell. The light pitter patter on the roof and windows always helped to calm him down and tonight was no exception. There was a cult on the loose within the town and there had also been reports of a Serial Killer. He felt safe though as he lived in a good neighborhood and his wife would be coming home any minute. He heard the door creak open.

"Honey is that you?" he broadcasted as he wheeled himself over to the front door of his house.

No response.

When he turned the corner to be able to look at the front door, he was instead greeted by a machete. It sliced at his neck and created a big gash. He was then promptly knocked onto the floor. He proceeded to bleed out unable to get help. It appeared that the cult wasn't the only significant threat.

It turned out that any Citizen could die at any time.

Day 3 has begun! It will end on March 24th, 12:00 A.M. EST. 5 Votes are required to lynch.

Role List:
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Citizen

Citizen
Citizen

Cult Leader
Serial Killer

Players Alive:

@LuluRina
@Biohazard
@SAF
@Godot
@Felly
@Luke Strife
@Mystical
@Typhlosion
@Vivid Stardust

Players Dead:
Foolhard - Gunsmith - Day 1- Lynched by the town for being too quiet and fidgety.
Moonwatcher - Citizen - Night 2 - Got sliced open by the Serial Killer's machete and bled out.

Last edited:

Vivid Stardust

AKA
Vivid, Apollo
First of all, nothing happened to me last night. It’s awful that the Serial Killer hit a town member instead of the Cult, but there’s not much we can do about it now except for try and figure out who the Cult members are and who the Serial Killer is, preferably in that order.

Apologies for not finishing this before the end of the day last time. I promise that I planned on getting this out before, but it took me a while. I made some modifications to my responses to reflect that I’m posting this day three compared to day two.

Alright, here we go. My responses will be in my usual color. I’m responding aggressively because Typhlosion is being aggressive towards me. No hard feelings, okay?

Grr, it does frustrate me to let a day go by without lynching, but at this point I doubt we can pull anything together that wouldn't be what Moon might call a shot in the dark at our own feet.

- Why are you so focused on lynching when we’re more likely to hit town than scum? If we mislynch today, then we give ourselves no room for error today. I know not lynching isn’t the most town move, but I also don’t want to risk anything right now when we could easily mess everything up.

Anyhow, I realize it's wholly unproductive, and likely unfair of me to say what I did about Vivid in my reads with no backup. So, I did a quick ISO of them to see if there was anything. This is hardly a case, and I got pretty nitpicky with some of it, but I figure there's no harm in getting it out.
Unless I die night one (it’s not likely, but it could happen), expect a reads list early on day two.
I get it, you're probably just talking about the odds. You were only one out of ten people still alive. But, thinking you're going to live until the next day is not something Town should ever be assuming at all, in fact usually the opposite. Especially for someone whom I would consider to be one of the more high-profile players...thinking it's not likely for you to die could lead people to believe you have a certain kind of automatic protection, eh?

- First of all, you realize this is my third game total, and only my second game on Marriland, right? Not only that, I’m really not good at this game. Even though I made several okay plays last game, I also made a ton of mistakes and assumptions. I am by no means a high profile player. Second, yeah, the likelihood of me getting killed night one was low. 1/9 chance. So? Me assuming I’m probably not going to get killed night one isn’t a scumtell. For all you know, I could be saying that because I’m the Commuter and planned on commuting night one. (This isn’t necessarily a roleclaim, I just wanted to point out that there’s other reasons why I could have made that assumption.)

Biohazard/Lycoris: Also a townread, also possibly a TPR.
It's possible that she's trying to make herself look like a TPR so she can get a target on her back and sway the scum away from the TPRs.
So you're assuming Wiktoria's a Citizen? It's not in Town's best interests for anyone to make herself a martyr like that. And now the whole thing might be out in the open, so that the diversion wouldn't work.

- I just said it was a possibility, hence the word possible. I don’t know if Lycoris/Biohazard is a Citizen, a TPR, Cult, or the Serial Killer. I just made a guess based on how she was acting. And also, you’re wrong. Making herself a target for the Cult or Serial Killer if she is Citizen gives any investigative roles a chance to figure out who’s scum and who’s town. It’s not ideal, but it’s better than a TPR dying, right?

SAF: Either scum or a really bad town player, I can’t tell which. I talked about this yesterday, but SAF comes across as sus for me.

- I was mostly bothered by the way SAF wrote her vote. She specifically said that she "had no choice" when she voted for Foolhard. This comes off as odd to me. We weren’t pressuring her, and there were still a few hours to go before EOD.

- She flip flopped on her votes rather quickly, going from no lynch to wanting to lynch Foolhard, to worrying about lynching him and asking if she should take her vote off.

- She never gave any specific reasoning for voting for Foolhard, and she admitted she was bandwagoning.

- Her responses to the questions were slightly vague. She answered both Biohazard's questions and Typhlosion's, but her only other responses involved voting and pointing out that Typhlosion didn't account for the Serial Killer when he was thinking about town:scum ratio.

- Says she's "cornered", which is a weird thing for a townsperson to say. If she knows she's town, wouldn't she at least try to defend herself?

- Admits that she bandwagoned and didn't have a reason to justify it

- Asking to be lynched in post #133 is either her giving up on the game or acting out of desperation because she doesn't know what to do.

- She hasn't posted since she asked to be lynched.
Thinks SAF is pretty darn suspicious. That's fine; I think most of us have at one point or another. But we also have:
I also think that SAF’s trying to defend herself now, so that’s good.
I guess this is more of a question for Vivid than anything else, but in what way do you think it's a good thing that SAF is defending herself now? Does that make her seem more town-like to you?

- I think it’s good that she’s defending herself now because if she’s town, I don’t want to lynch her. I don’t think that’s too hard to understand. If she didn’t defend herself, everyone would either a) be so worried that she’s actually scum, but not wanting to lynch because “What if she’s a newbie?” that the actual scum slips under the radar, or b) mislynch her, which messes up town. Also, I seem to remember you and literally everyone else wanting her to actually provide a defense earlier in the day. You encouraged her to justify her reasoning in post #147. Why is it suspicious that I’m glad she’s defending herself when that’s what you wanted in the first place?

And yeah, defending yourself when people think you’re suspicious can be a town move. Why wouldn’t she defend herself if she was town? Are you seriously saying that if she was really town, she wouldn’t defend herself?

I’m not sure how I feel about not lynching today because I’m used to lynching every day in Mafia, but I don’t necessarily feel comfortable lynching today either. While I have a few people I’m suspicious of, I don’t think I can make a strong enough argument that any one person is definitely Cult or definitely the Serial Killer. I think it’ll be okay if we don’t lynch today, though, as long as we lynch tomorrow and still keep discussion going.
Could just be my personal preference, but I'm not a fan of being okay with not lynching. I feel like, even more so than in a regular mafia game, time and numbers are not on our side, and it'd be too easy to fall into not lynching on more days after today as well.

- You want me to explain why I was against lynching yesterday? Fine. I’ll do that. The short version of it is that if we lynched yesterday, we could be seriously hurting town’s chances of winning.

We had three scum yesterday: the Serial Killer, the Cult Leader, and the Cult Recruit. (While the CL could have technically not recruited night one, I think it’s safe to assume that they did. Not doing so would go against their win condition.) We had seven town. I’m going to go over what the worst case scenario would have been. Let’s say we lynched SAF day two. SAF comes up town. Considering there’s a 7/10 chance of hitting town, it’s not unlikely. Night phase happens. Cult successfully recruits town. Serial Killer hits town and Godot doesn’t heal the Serial Killer’s target. That means we have three Cult, four town, and the Serial Killer day three. If we lynch the Serial Killer, the Cult wins day four because they recruit night three and then they have a majority over town and the Serial Killer is dead (4 Cult to 3 Town). Even if they don’t recruit night three, if they nail the Serial Killer day three, the Cult is equal to the town and SK is dead, so they meet their win condition. (This doesn’t account for TPRs.) I don’t want that to happen. I want town to win, too. Since we didn’t lynch yesterday, the worst case scenario would have been that Cult has three, Town has five, and the Serial Killer is alive day three. We have a larger chance of lynching scum, we’re more likely to hit Cult, and town still has a chance of winning because we didn’t risk a mislynch yesterday.

The reason why I think you two are possible TPRs is because of the way you’re playing. You’ve both been pushing for lynches, heavily questioning people, and trying to get information. While Citizens can do that too, based on the tone of your posts, I don’t think you’re just a Citizen. It’s entirely possible that you’re the Vigilante, and you’re trying to figure out who the Cult Leader and Serial Killer are on your own so you can shoot them and win for town. The reason why you’re so focused on the idea of a Vigilante is because you are the Vigilante. But that’s just my theory.
Well for one thing, if I were the Vigilante for the love of everything holy please no not again I wouldn't be able to shoot the Serial Killer because of the autovest. It's one thing to speculate about roles, but another to start assigning TPRs to people out in the open. This is one of those things that it would be better to keep to your chest until it's necessary to bring out. If I were the Vig and you were Town, with my survival being important to you, you just messed up and put a giant target on my back.

- If you are really the Vigilante and you seriously think I’m the Serial Killer, go ahead and shoot me. If you’re right, and I don’t die due to my autovest, town has our lynch for tomorrow. If you’re wrong, you just killed a townie and you’ll bring everyone’s suspicions on yourself. Also, I realize Godot doesn’t necessarily trust you, and you don’t trust Godot, but even if you’re right (I’m town, you’re Vig, and I just put a target on your back), you can be protected because we have a Weak Doctor in this game.

So what I'm supposed to gather from this last line is that you are the Serial Killer? I know Isa was focused more on the possibility of you being CL, but it strikes me as a very weird thing to say, or to not say as the case may be. Going back to what I pointed out from your first quote in this post...hmm. Almost ninja'd on this but good point from Isa as well about this.

- Just because I didn’t specifically mention that I wasn’t the Serial Killer doesn’t mean I am the Serial Killer. You shouldn’t assume things based solely on what wasn’t there. I specifically said I wasn’t the Cult Leader or a Cult Member because Isa seemed to be specifically thinking that I was Cult based on her posts. I’m not the Serial Killer either. I’m town.
Also, I’d like to point something out about your posts earlier, Typhlosion.

Directed at Luke Strife, post #147: You've only mentioned SAF so far in this phase. Honestly looks a lot like coaching, so fair warning that if SAF ends up flipping cult I'll be taking a closer look at you. Any more reads on people, maybe those who don't fall so much within your bell curve of controversy?

#170: The fact that this game did not start out with a mafia team makes coaching discussions interesting. We only had two scum to begin with, not aligned with each other. Assuming CL recruited successfully last night, we're dealing with at most a scum team of 2. Now, based on her D1 play, SAF doesn't strike me as a particularly tempting choice for cult recruitment, but it's possible she's the full-blown Cult Leader, and the coaching is a more experienced recruit trying to help out their leader. However, I really can't see that happening; I'm not sure a recent convert from Town in a cult that's still very small would want that kind of attention. So, I'm not inclined to view the "coaching" that's been going on as anything more than altruistic advice.

I pointed out the other inconsistency in your post, but then you contradicted what you said earlier again.

Me talking to Typhlosion, Post #174: Also, why do you go from saying that the advice people were giving SAF was just advice rather than showing a Cult relationship to voting for SAF suddenly? It seems a bit inconsistent.

Post #176: That's a fair point, probably didn't explain myself well enough. The whole bit about coaching wasn't so much about SAF herself, but rather that I thought the people who appeared to be coaching her (Luke for instance) didn't seem suspicious to me for that reason.

And yet you said that if SAF turned out to be Cult, the coaching Luke gave her would make you suspicious of him in post #147. Posts #170 and #176 contradict what you said earlier.

I’d like an explanation for all of these contradictions you’ve posted in regards to coaching.

Mystical

Glutu Malu Soñi
Cult Classic
I thought of something. A weak doctor can act as a sort of sheriff/doctor, so that could actually work in our favor. Of course it's still bad to lose other towns, but with Godot alive, we can at least narrow the possibilities of who the scum are down.

Also, well, thanks, lol. That's fine, at least now you all know I'm town for sure.

Vivid Stardust

AKA
Vivid, Apollo
@Godot Yeah, if Isa wasn’t attacked, she doesn’t get a message that she was healed.

Like Isa said though, it does guarantee that she’s town, at least for today. (Did anyone seriously think she was scum though? I don’t think anyone saw her as sus.)

SAF

Second Violinist
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Oh, well, nothing happened to me last night, and I don't think Isa is a scum either. But still, for SK to hit a townie of all people...

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
I don't think anyone thought she was anything other than town. But at least I was able to confirm. Wish I had been there for Moon though, considering he needed my assistance last night and I was elsewhere.

Vivid Stardust

AKA
Vivid, Apollo
There are seven people who could possibly be scum (because Godot is our Weak Doctor and Mystical/Isa is definitely town). Out of myself, SAF, Biohazard, Typhlosion, LuluRina, Luke Strife, and Felly, there should be three Cult members and a Serial Killer. I think we should definitely lynch today, since we have a little over a 50% chance of hitting scum.