Rainbow Rocket Grunt
- Join Date
- Nov 3, 2018
- Time Zone
- +7 GMT
- can be whatever
I actually hate to say this, but somehow I gotta agree with this:
This may sound ironic given that I did the similar thing back in day 2, but I believe that Bio has some experience with the Mafia games (unlike me who is a total noob). So please, @Biohazard, say something.And some other things to point out.
• As said above, Biohazard considered Moonwatcher sus on a random guess in post #40. Moonwatcher later ends up dead and confirmed town as of post #209.
• Foolhard considers Bio sus for encouraging discussion in post #45. We later lynch Foolhard and he's confirmed town.
• Godot also considers Bio to be sus in post #35.
• Moonwatcher considers Bio to be possible cult in post #132.
• Bio regrets her lynch on Foolhard (after several others have) and also says she'll give reads in post #152. She also says she'll be more active in post #194 (which I apparently don't have a tab open for) and #240. We're approaching the end of day 3. She still hasn't given us reads and still hasn't been more active.
Moonwatcher, Foolhard, and Godot have all been confirmed town by this point in the game. All three have considered Bio to be sus in one way or another. Bio hasn't been active despite repeatedly saying she would be. Irl issues may be coming up for her and preventing her from posting, and that's fine; irl should take precedence over an online, forum Mafia game. It does for me, and I feel safe in saying that it does for everyone else in this game.
Therefore, I want to preface this by saying this: I mean this as nothing more than a pressure vote right now. I'm going to bed soon, and I won't be back home and able to get on my computer until the day is about to end. I want to do this now rather than later with the hopes that maybe Bio will reply today with the reads list and more information that can allow us to properly make a read on her. I'm hoping this vote does what I'm hoping it does and Bio replies with more than just telling us she'll be more active and gives us information to make an informed decision. I'm going to be reading the thread throughout the day tomorrow when I can, but this vote will likely stand for the rest of this day. Hopefully this pressure vote gives us more to go off of because I think now's the time to ramp it up.
/vote Biohazard - I've stated in other posts that I think she has a cult lean, but I think it's possible she could also be SK. She hasn't been terribly active, but she's been able to make short posts confirming she's still around and paying attention to the game. Therefore, I believe she's been able to at least make night actions, it's just a matter of what kind of night actions. Unfortunately, with her lack of posting, it's hard to tell what kind of night actions she's been making, but I'm hoping a post from her will give us some guidance on what to do.