Least Favorite Pokemon

Aniphear

New Trainer
There are over 800 Pokemon, so you all must know of one that you just do not like!
It could be because of its competitive abilities, maybe a bad experience with it, or you just don't like how it looks.
Share with everyone the one (or more) Pokemon you just really do not like.

For example.. I truly dislike Dragonite. I just don't like how it goes from a cute Dratini, to a majestic Dragonair, and finally it turns into that... thing.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Woah hey Aniphear, nice to meet you! Diggin' the avatar. I don't like boldore, he's uglyyyyyyy

maybe deep down he has a wonderful personality tho. maybe....

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Inceroar. I was kind of hoping for a fire panther, but it ended up as a heel wrestler. The fire belt looks pretty unnatural too.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Inceroar. I was kind of hoping for a fire panther, but it ended up as a heel wrestler. The fire belt looks pretty unnatural too.
Hey be nice inceneroar is awesome

Fafrir

Hoodlum Queen
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan (-6 GMT)
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Unpopular opinion but it's a tie between Lucario and Glaceon. Lucario's design is just incredibly jarring to look at because its design is tacky and Glaceon suffers from a tacky appearance and a missed opportunity because it's just a blue Eevee with hair. I guess for the latter it did freeze two of my Pokémon in Battle Maison with Blizzard.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Unpopular opinion but it's a tie between Lucario and Glaceon. Lucario's design is just incredibly jarring to look at because its design is tacky and Glaceon suffers from a tacky appearance and a missed opportunity because it's just a blue Eevee with hair. I guess for the latter it did freeze two of my Pokémon in Battle Maison with Blizzard.
heck off lucario is a bop

Aniphear

New Trainer
This is just a topic to share with everyone a Pokemon they dislike, there's no need to make comments about other peoples' dislikes unless it's to agree that they too dislike the Pokemon~

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Cubchoo. Its design has always grossed me out. Like was the large snot drip really necessary? I know some people think it's cute but I think it's nasty.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
This is just a topic to share with everyone a Pokemon they dislike, there's no need to make comments about other peoples' dislikes unless it's to agree that they too dislike the Pokemon~
yah but what if i disagree?

@Mirage Groudon is terrible

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Garbodor :garbodor:. Never wanted literal garbage. Surpasses Muk somehow, perhaps due to being more solid. Learns no interesting moves or abilities.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Garbodor :garbodor:. Never wanted literal garbage. Surpasses Muk somehow, perhaps due to being more solid. Learns no interesting moves or abilities.
but he's so cuteeeeeeee

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Ooh, nice try "buddy" :P

Honestly, my least favorite Pokemon are Genesect and Klefki. I just can't with those two... *sighs*

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
"buddy"?

what're the quotations for, pal buddy friend of mine? Huh? You tryna get a heartfelt appreciation letter?!

tbh combusken kinda sucks he's like a medium sized chicken man

icelandic

Adept Trainer
Dedenne, for being basically a mockery of Pikachu, now with the execrable Fairy type.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
@icelandic But there's so many janky strats around Dedenne

Jifi-Dawg

Secretly a Tepig
AKA
Jifi, jfjdawg14, Dawgy
3DS FC
3067-5211-4543
Honestly, Pikachu. It gets way too much attention and it's not really even that cute? Not to mention every generation they seem to have to make yet another electric rodent with cheek pouches, just because Pikachu? Can we stop with the electric rodents already please lol

Biohazard

Somebody is digging my bones
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
Pikachu. Screw that electric rat, I want Deino or another cute reptilian mon to be the mascot of Pokémon.

I also dislike the typical whining Pokémon fan.

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
Jirachi. My earliest randomized nuzlockes that I did this mon would ALWAYS show up at the beginning and ruin it >:(