Least Favorite Pokemon

Mystical

Dragon Spirit
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
Hmm personally I don't hate Dragonite but it does look kind of derpy. I'd say I also dislike Garbodor because of the concept (literally trash). Otherwise, no, I can't think of any mon I could really say I hate, but I'm not familiar with all of them.

PerfectWorld

Fiery Passion
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Anne
3DS FC
3970-0367-7253
Switch FC
6736-1504-8698
IGN
Anne
I don't really like the Timburr line. The designs are just really unappealing to me. Luvdisc is another I'm not fond of. If it wasn't for Heart Scales, Luvdisc would be entirely useless.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Katey
I don't really like the Timburr line. The designs are just really unappealing to me.
hey same

most my least favorite pokes are ones with very awkward designs, like not necessarily ugly just clunky and awkward and rly rough to look at

like emboar, timburr line, chesnaught, kyurem, diggersby...

i think my least favorite pokemon ever is celesteela. it gives me the creeps when i look at it, in a very uncomfortable and Not Good way

since i'm not big on battling or anything i dont dislike anything bc of how annoying they are in battle. except maaaaybe gliscor because of how much it showed up and drove me insane the 1 time i was trying to get into battling.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Kricketune. Hated that buggo since it first got released.

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I'd say my least favorite Pokemon are easily the Gen 5 monkeys. They just feel so forced and they're really bleh design-wise.

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
Drowzee/Hypno.

And it's not even so much that I dislike them, I just... don't care enough about them. Out of every Pokemon in existence, I really don't care for these two.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Palpitoad. It looks so stupid.

Resolute

sterner stuff
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
Probably a tie between Pidgey and Wobbuffet. Pidgey because it's literally everywhere in the Kanto games and Wobbuffet because it's managed to kill more than one of my Nuzlocke mons. ; _ ;

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
A few of the Pokemon from the SuMo, specifically the big bunch between #793 and #809 (excluding Magearna, Marshadow and Poipole). I don't actively hate them, but I just don't care for them like, at all. They look like digimon, or a whole bunch of human-made scientific experiments that fell short of being as good as Mewtwo. Also, wtf even is Celesteela?

Zedark

Sloooooooowbroooooooo
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
GMT
Bronzor/Bronzong, every time I see them I just let out a massive sign. Unsure what it is about them they just look so boring and stupid.

TrainerAlain

Smooth t up with sum jazzzzz
Drifblim, chandelure and pallosand. I don't mind inanimate object ghost types, as long as the said inanimate object is actually related to ghosts(which is why I actually really like cofagrigus). SAND CASTLES AND DEAD PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON. These three just feel so lazy to me and no spooky pokedex is going to save their reputation.

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Beavs
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
IGN
Cali
Inceroar. I was kind of hoping for a fire panther, but it ended up as a heel wrestler. The fire belt looks pretty unnatural too.
To be fair, it is a heel's job in wrestling to be disliked from the crowd.

As for me: Easily Ash-Greninja. Take an already pretty strong pokemon ans upon one faint from a sweeper, it megas essentially with a weird design and it can use an item. It is what makes Mega-Rayquaza strong except because it needs a faint to make it "mega" it keeps it from getting banned. So when people use z moves to get a kill for sure or choice scarf it to outspeed practically everything I get tired of it. This pokemon alone makes me hate OU.

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
Mine might have to be Barbaracle. Never have I witnessed anything quite so hideous! It could quite literally be referred to as the facepalm Pokemon. Umu...

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Scrafty. It's just bleh. I used to dislike Scraggy too, but it's grown to just indefference over time. But Scrafty has no redeeming qualities to me. The mowhawk looks ridiculous, and the whole "baggy trousers" theme is just what.

Second would be Gothita. The lips look too big and creepy, and all in all it just looks lame and unsettling at the same time.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
I could go on a three hour rant about why I hate Seel but I'll restrain myself... to about 30 seconds.

People complain about inanimate object Pokemon and how new gens have bad designs blah blah its all FOLLY because a) a lot of generation 1 has designs so bland I forget they exist til I see em and b) How unbelievably lazy does one have to be to think Seal with 1 letter changed is a good enough name? Its name is uncreative, its design is horribly ugly with its gross buttmouth-underbite combo with its gross dopey tongue hangin between its lumps, its another pointless water type in Gen 1 that already has enough of them and the only reason Dewgong isn't as bad is because they changed its mouth at the very least. Also, why does Dewgong have a horn? Its meant to be a Dugong not a Narwhal. Same goes for Rapidash, its not even a unicorn the horn is more like a thorn.

I also kinda hate Umbreon for reasons beyond my comprehension.

OceanMaster

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Isiac, Ocean
Time Zone
Central Mountain Time
3DS FC
1220-7225-5483
IGN
Isiac
I don't like Dunsparce in the slightest. Always hated it, not sure why. I despised it as a little kid. Come to find out now, it can learn roost but isn't part Flying? Strange. Another that I always hated was Sudowoodo. Not because of its design or anything just because of the annoying way to encounter it in Emerald for it to pretty much be entirely useless.

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
  • Klink line
  • Binacle line
  • Bronzor line
  • Baltoy line
  • Nosepass line
  • Magnemite line
  • Klefki
  • Minor
  • Ferroseed line
  • Geodude line
  • Voltorb line
  • Onix line
  • Roggenrola line
  • Carbink
  • Cryogonal
  • Melmetal
  • Celesteela
  • Statataka
  • Shieldon line
  • Lileep line
  • Durant
  • Registeel
  • Regirock
  • Regice
  • Regigigas
  • Golett line
  • Burmy line
  • Machop line
  • Timburr line
  • Tyrogue line
  • Throh
  • Sawk
  • Makuhita line
  • Meditite line
  • Terrakion
  • Crawbrawler line
  • Mankey line
  • Drilbur
  • Diglett line
  • Alolan Persian
  • Alolan Raticate
  • and possibly many others

I dislike any Pokemon that looks non-organic or just plain ugly lol.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Katey
agree binacle line sucks ass i dont even care if i hurt its feelings