Leaving or Taking a Break? The Official Leaving Thread

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Will you be taking your leave of the Marriland forums and wish to say goodbye? This is the thread to do that. Whether you're leaving permanently, or just need to take a break for a while, you're welcome to post your farewell messages here. All we ask if you follow a few simple rules in your post.

#1. Keep It Classy
If you're leaving out of anger, hostility, frustration, or other negative emotions, we ask that you take a few deep breaths before posting something you'll regret. If your post is seen as flaming other members or breaks any other forum rules, your post will be removed.

#2. No Short Breaks
Going on a vacation and can't access the forums for a bit? That's all well and good, but this is not the place for that. This thread is for breaks that will last at least 2 weeks. Use common sense and your own discretion when thinking about how long you will be gone.

#3. No Discussion
Do not respond to another member's leaving post. Unrelated posts or responses will be automatically deleted by staff, and might result in a warning. We recommend sending users a private message if you want to respond to their leaving post.

Thank you for your time spent on the Marriland forums, and farewell! We'll miss you! ♥

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
I'm going to be taking a break for a while, it probably won't be too long but I've got no idea yet. Since I went from doing nothing to doing full time school and work, I've been neglecting the burn out's effect more than it I should. I also couldn't stop thinking about some of the past discussions that took place, and to be honest I haven't really gotten over it. Some of the things that were said still bother and upset me way more than it should, so I feel like I need to distance myself for a while.

bye bye for now :happyazurill:

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Right now, things are not well for me and I need to leave the forums, plain and simple. I don't know when I'll be back. I'm muting all Discord servers as well. People can get in contact with me on Discord by DMing me if necessary.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
So I’m doing a lot of irl stuff, and that leaves not much time for things here. So I’m gonna be off for a while. I’ll probably be back at some point:)
I’m still on discord for anyone wanting to chat, I’m just not going to be online that often. See ya around!