Letters To Santa 🎄 Write Your Letter Here!

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt

MERRRRRRY CHRISTMAS MERRY-LAND!

My name is Solar, and I'm an honorary elf! Santa Claus himself has personally tasked me with reaching out over the internet to all of you! Let's face it, in today's age, some of us are just too darn busy to be mailing letters! Especially around the Holidays, where there's so much to do and SO MUCH to celebrate! That's why I, as an honorary elf, will be hand delivering your letters to Santa for you!

That's right, I will hand deliver your carefully written letter right into Santa's hands PERSONALLY! As an honorary elf, I have that kind of privilege. Of course, Santa reads every single letter he receives anyway, but if you go through me then I can really talk you up and tell Santa how good of a person you've been this year! And Santa trusts me, so it's full-proof!

All you have to do is leave your letter to Santa in this thread. Don't worry, he's Santa Claus, so there's no wrong way to write a letter! Just tell him what you want for Christmas in any way you deem fit. I'm sure he'll love it!

Remember: Santa can see you when you're sleeping, and he knows when you're awake! So be respectful to other people, and don't dampen the holiday spirit for anyone else! That's not festive at all.

Have fun writing your lists! I promise they'll get to him!

🎄

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for these gosh darn colleges to stop spamming my mailbox and e-mail. Help me, Santa Claus! You're my only hope.

Thanks,
- Ben

Sheep

Regular Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Santa,

Life and work has been stressful, so I just want something to make me smile. Not like I've nothing making me smile right now or anything but more would be great. Right now, to me, material things aren't as important as a relaxing, stress-free day!

~ a sheep

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Hey Santa, it's Athena!

I'm sure you remember me setting letters with my deepest hopes out in the wind to be blown to you as a kid. Well I have a more direct approach this year through someone I very much appreciate, so hopefully this won't arrive as frozen from snow!

I'm not sure how great I've been this year, but of course I've never thought of myself as that great so perhaps that's just me. But though I have things I'd like for myself like the Disney Princess Colorpop collection or a switch, the things I want the most aren't for me this year. I want happiness for those around me. I want someone very near to me to feel safe enough to come out as who they are, and not feel trapped in a situation they can't escape as someone they're not inside. I want them to be able to look in the mirror and see the beautiful person I see. I want to be able to help with my family financially, and either finally get hired or be able to sell enough jewelry with my little business to pay for my own things. I want them to feel less stressed about it all and live comfortably without worry of medical issues or vet bills that are a bit more than hoped. I want my cat to continue to be healthy and live for the full extent of his years, sleeping in sunbeams and watching the birds outside the window. I know if you could do what you did for me as a kid surely a little magic won't hurt in these situations too!

Thanks,
Thena

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Hey Santa!

Look, honestly, I think life's kind of taking your job away from you lmfao. I have a lot of things in life that I'm extremely grateful for. Great people, I'm getting my focus back, and I have projects that I'm passionate about. You're gonna be hardpressed to one up them. But I guess if anything, for Christmas, just give my friends and loved ones some extra happiness in their lives. They deserve it. And give me more strength to keep up the good fight of life for the year to come. And treat yourself a little ;)

Good luck on your journey around the world soon!
- Kat

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Santa buy me a new car or I'll stop sending you money in the mail >:O

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
dear santa,

for christmas, all i want is for 2019 to be a better year than 2018 was. if u can't make that work (understandable, ur a very busy man and changing my entire life would be a lot of work), then i'd like a sweater for my doggo. he's a very cold boi and he wears the same sweater every day so i'd like for him to have another one so i can wash the one he's wearing lol. i think he'd also appreciate dog treats if u can make that work too

♡, kaleb

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Dear Santa,

I know I've been rather selfish in what I've asked for when I was younger. So this year, all I want is for everyone else to be happy. Nothin' too big, just that my family and friends don't have any problems. That the fine folks on the forums continue to be in good health. And that all my pets/former pets remain nice and safe. I know that this isn't exactly in the purview of your abilities, and most of it is outside of anyone's control. But all I want is the feeling of hope that everything will work out and that I eventually won't be homeless. We can handle the rest, just give me hope.

Merry Christmas, you Jolly soul.
-Connor

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is to not lose my sanity these next several months while writing my thesis.

Kaity

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Hey Santa,

I know I haven't acknowledged your presence before, since I never celebrated Christmas once, but I guess I can start now. If you've got any mind control powers, I want the people at my workplace to do their jobs better.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Dear Santa,

All I wish for is the ability to enjoy my new school. Being out of the previous one has made me so much happier, and I want that to continue there.

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Dear Santa,

I want to be able to become a dependable person, who can easily embrace anyone near him and not be seen as unpleasant to others. I've messed things up in the past, and I would love to be able to not be a hermit, especially at my old age.