AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I'm currently working on the Kalos portion of my living Pokedex; I've got five of the legendaries from various events but I still need Yveltal. This is on Y, so obviously I have the in-game one, but I don't want to rip it out and leave the game without its signature legendary. So, I'm looking for someone to help me clone it.

I don't have a lot of interesting stuff to offer in return for the service, unfortunately. My game makes Modern Pattern Vivillon and I have every color of Flabebe if that sort of thing interests you. I've also got the complete-minus-Yveltal portions of the living dex for Gens V and VI, so I could maybe send a version exclusive or somewhat-rare species your way. If you don't mind hopping up to Gen VII for your reward I do have some nice Eevee breedjects (Modest, 4 egg moves, HA, 4-5 flawless IVs).

omnihelios

New Trainer
Time Zone
CET
3DS FC
0018-1078-6902
IGN
Manuel
It's been over a month but do you still need help by any chance?

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
League Champion
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hello! I no longer need help with this, though I appreciate your concern. However, as you pointed out, it has been over a month since this thread received any posts, which means by the rules of the Trading forum that it ought not to be revived. PMs are always a great way to get in touch with someone if you'd like to ask them a question or aren't sure if you should post in a thread.

I hope to see you around! Thanks for checking out our forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.