Gen 7 Want LF: Marshadow and Zeraora FT: Other Event Legendaries + a bonus

Zed

Regular Trainer
Time Zone
CET
I managed to miss all of the Marshadow and Zeraora events so I am looking for someone willing to trade with me for them. I am not looking for any specific nature or good IVs as I only need them for my collection and Pokedex. I have a few extra event Legendaries (Gen 6 and 7 events) that I am willing to trade for it, as a bonus I can also add a couple of perfect competitve 5IVs Lvl 1 Pokemon that I bred by myself.

Gen 6 Events FT: Victini, Genesect, Arceus and Meloetta.
Gen 7 Events FT: Latias, Zekrom, Regigigas and Thundurus.

Perfect 5IVs Pokemon (Bonus): Staryu (Timid, Natural Cure, in a Moon Ball), Togepie (Timid, Serene Grace), Foongus (Calm, Regenerator, in Luxury Ball), Alolan Vulpix (Timid,Snow Warning), Larvitar (Jolly, Guts->Sand Stream on Ttar, Egg Moves, in Heavy Ball), Dratini (Adamant,Marvel Scale, Egg Moves), Weedle (Jolly), Vulpix (Timid, Drought), Phantump (Careful, Harvest), Ferroseed (Relaxed, Iron Barbs, Egg Moves), Shellder (Jolly, Skill Link, Egg Moves), Litleo (Timid, Unnerve), Totodile (Adamant, Sheer Force, Egg Moves, in Lure Ball), Taillow (Jolly, Guts, Egg Moves), Pineco (Relaxed, Sturdy, Egg Move), Larvest (Timid, Flame Body),...

Karolina

Majesdanian
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jaye
Time Zone
CST (GMT -6)
I have both of these that I can trade to you for free. Do you care if they’re cloned?

Reactions: Zed

Zed

Regular Trainer
Time Zone
CET
That would be awesome, thank you. And no, I don't care if they are cloned. I added you FC.