Portfolio Life on Paper: My Bullet Journal

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle

Life on Paper: My Bullet Journal

Helloo, welcome to my bullet journal thread! First off, this was completely inspired by Regine's (Thundawave) bullet journal portfolio, it will also explain what a bullet journal is. I was really inspired by the creative aspect of this and needed some more organisation in my life, so it felt like a great solution. I know that it's supposed to be done traditionally, and doing it digitally pretty much defeats the purpose, but this is what I feel works best for myself.

I decided to make my bullet journal digitally for many reasons. First reason is because I'm doing this for the first time, I want to be able to incorporate it into my lifestyle before I commit to buying all the stationary to do it physically. Despite all the art supplies I own, I don't actually have all the stationary suitable to bullet journalling, and with my dark history of spending ridiculous amounts of money on art supplies I'm not taking any chances to fall into another addiction. u.u Also, I've had a weird relationship with physical notebooks in general. I've never finished a notebook, I always continuously rip out pages when I make a mistake until it's completely unusable. So this was my solution!

I'm using a 12.9" iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil. I set up my bullet journal template using [this] video, and followed along with [this] video to learn how to set it up.

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
it looks super cute!! the bird theme is adorable :'3
it's definitely interesting that it's digital, i've never seen that before~

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
Oh, wow I'm stunned. This looks absolutely amazing! it's so epic, and useful at the same time *starry eyes*

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Can confirm stationary is expensive. I went to Office Max yesterday and spent a little over $50 on stuff. While the main purpose of me going was to use a $10 off $50 coupon I had, I may or may not have bought some things I didn't really need.

But your journal is so pretty!! I love it! The birds theme is super cute!

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Oh my goodness everything about this is so beautiful and pleasing @.@ I love the habit tracker you have too.

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
Ahh, thank you guys so much! I'm so glad to hear that ^w^

This was made late, (feb 3rd) and posted even later (obviously) so it's super simple and low effort since I made it in a rush ahaha. Still getting used to using a bullet journal

Not posting the weekly spreads this month b/c there's nothing special about them, probably won't have the time/motivation to pretty them up u.u

Theme is love, for obvious reasons.

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i think it looks super cute ;o; tbh i could imagine this design on an actual planner!! it's really pretty!