Performing Arts ☼ Loog Noog Theatre - Pokémon Black & White ☼

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
We're back! Once known proudly known as The Azurilland Theatrical Company, Loog Noog Theatre has returned with a new name and bright future! And right now, we're halfway through our next big online theatrical project! But who are we, exactly?

The Azurilland Theatrical Company started in 2017 as a way for members of the forum to scratch that itch to get up on stage while not actually being in person! Acting and performing is one of our culture's greatest gifts, and our project has proven anyone can do it, no matter where they come from! Since we started, Loog Noog Theatre has produced two musical productions: The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast! Right now, we're working on our third production, Pokémon Black & White, and we couldn't be more excited!

Normally when a thread like this is posted, it's when a new production is in process and everyone is invited to audition. Sadly, this time we come to you under different circumstances, as our former Azurilland home comes to a close. Now, this thread will act as Pokémon Black & White's project headquarters. Any time there's any updates, you'll be informed right here!

Currently, our play is in the editing phase. All lines have been submitted, and Solar just needs to get it together and put the whole thing together! While I have no official release date or expectations for you, just know I'll let you know as soon as I have something to share. Until then, welcome to our new home, The Marriland Forums, and get hyped!

Past Productions

The Lion King | Beauty and the Beast