AKA
Tracie
Time Zone
CST
Switch FC
SW-8036-7462-5520
IGN
Segana
Heyyo guys! I have a good handful of Pokemon that I still need to complete my dex, and I'm really looking to get that shiny charm this generation! So if anyone is willing to lend me a hand, I would greatly appreciate it-- And I'll obviously tradeback anything that you'd like to keep. I don't need to pokemon; just their dex entries!

I have a list of Pokemon that I need for my dex on Google Docs, which I'll update as I get the Pokemon that I need! I'd greatly appreciate any and all help, and hope y'all have a great day <3

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
I can trade you a ton of these if you want, particularly annoying ones like starters, fossils, and version exclusives (I own Sword). I’ve also been breeding Togepi, so please take a 4 IV lol. FC is in my profile, and I should have time to be online tonight.

How far are you into the game?

Enetelligence

Queen of Your Heart
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Tracie
Time Zone
CST
Switch FC
SW-8036-7462-5520
IGN
Segana
Bless you, Regine, I would die for you.
I've beat the game and I understand that I can breed and train for a lot of these but I'm?? so lazy. aslkgj

But yeah, just lmk whenever and we can set up to do a trade <3
I beat the game a few weeks ago, I've just taken a break from dex work to work on some breeding for competitive stuff