Your Favorite Eeveelutions!

• Total voters

Fuuka_Nishihama

Paranoia Origins - Gaming YouTube
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
Hey guys I'm Fuuka got Pokemon sun and in every Pokemon game I always try to run with and all eevee team. So i'm here to ask if anyone can help me with getting my eevee's with the right natures, i dont care too much about iv's etc.. just the natures i'll try to make a list below to see if thats ok if not, be glad to correct this post ^^;

If possible lowest level possible;

Eevee - Jolly Nature ***
Eevee - Adamant Nature *
Vaporeon - Bold Nature ***
Vaporeon - Modest Nature *
Jolteon - Timid Nature ***
Flareon - Adamant Nature **
Flareon - Calm Nature ***
Espeon - Timid Nature ***
Espeon - Modest Nature *
Umbreon - Calm Nature ***
Leafeon - Jolly Nature ***
Leafeon - Adamant Nature *
Glaceon - Modest Nature ***

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
no one? aww T_T

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I could probably get you a few Eevees.

However, as someone who also has Pokemon Sword, I would also need to catch Eevee in the first place.

I also don't have a Synchronizer to guarantee natures, but being able to breed them should be doable for me, with enough time.

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
I could probably get you a few Eevees.

However, as someone who also has Pokemon Sword, I would also need to catch Eevee in the first place.

I also don't have a Synchronizer to guarantee natures, but being able to breed them should be doable for me, with enough time.
i know not looking for ivs or anything special like that :P

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
It would still be more convenient for me to breed them, even if it's not for IVs. They have a 1% appearance rate in Sword. If I'm only looking for a standard ability Eevee though, I can easily catch an Eevee evolution at the Lake of Outrage, but they're level 60 so I would need to breed for an Eevee.

Anyways, do you have any requests for gender, Ability, pokeball, or hatch location?

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
yeah low lv if possible lol i know it'll take a while but its worth it

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Do you have any requests for gender, ability, pokeball, or possible egg moves? I can probably do a few extra steps, within reason.

Edit: Alright, I'm not entirely certain about what your specifications mean. I see you listed duplicate Eevee evolutions with different natures and asterisks, so I'm guessing these mean preferences for one particular evolution.

I don't know what your other specifics are, but I decided to go with:

• Yawn and Wish as egg moves for all of your Eevees.
  • For pokeballs, I'm going with Luxury balls for Umbreon and Flareon, Repeat balls for Leafeon and Jolteon, Dive balls for Vaporeon and Glaceon, a Premier ball for Espeon, and a regular pokeball for Eevee.
  • Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon will have their hidden abilities. Eevee and Jolteon will not.
  • I'm having a lot of difficulties getting any females. It's likely all of your Eevees will be male, but I will try to get a female or two.
With that said, Espeon, Umbreon, and Leafeon are finished. Flareon and Jolteon shouldn't be too difficult to get next.

Unless you specify otherwise, they will all be level 1 Eevees when you get them, holding evolutionary stones that correspond to what I planned for them to evolve into. I will also have 0 IVs on Umbreon, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Glaceon in the rare case that you want to use them for a Trick Room team or something. If you don't like the natures you specified, there are always nature-changing mints.

Last edited:

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
Do you have any requests for gender, ability, pokeball, or possible egg moves? I can probably do a few extra steps, within reason.

Edit: Alright, I'm not entirely certain about what your specifications mean. I see you listed duplicate Eevee evolutions with different natures and asterisks, so I'm guessing these mean preferences for one particular evolution.

I don't know what your other specifics are, but I decided to go with:

• Yawn and Wish as egg moves for all of your Eevees.
  • For pokeballs, I'm going with Luxury balls for Umbreon and Flareon, Repeat balls for Leafeon and Jolteon, Dive balls for Vaporeon and Glaceon, a Premier ball for Espeon, and a regular pokeball for Eevee.
  • Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon will have their hidden abilities. Eevee and Jolteon will not.
  • I'm having a lot of difficulties getting any females. It's likely all of your Eevees will be male, but I will try to get a female or two.
With that said, Espeon, Umbreon, and Leafeon are finished. Flareon and Jolteon shouldn't be too difficult to get next.

Unless you specify otherwise, they will all be level 1 Eevees when you get them, holding evolutionary stones that correspond to what I planned for them to evolve into. I will also have 0 IVs on Umbreon, Flareon, Vaporeon, and Glaceon in the rare case that you want to use them for a Trick Room team or something. If you don't like the natures you specified, there are always nature-changing mints.
For the different Natures showing that those natures where the best for that eevee evolution.

Thanks for doing all that extra stuff with the pokeballs and egg moves, as well as hidden abilities (if hidden is possible then great if not wont bug you on that)

didnt know about nature changing mints not clue what that is lol

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Gen 7 introduced Hyper Training to eliminate the need for IV breeding, and gen 8 introduced nature changing mints to change the effects of a pokemon's nature. The mints cost 50 BP each but they would save me a little time trying to get a particular nature, especially since I don't have a Synchronizer for this very reason.

Anyways, do you have a time that you are available? I've gotten everyone except Vaporeon, Glaceon, and Eevee. They might present a bit of a challenge but I should be able to get them done with a little more time.

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
Gen 7 introduced Hyper Training to eliminate the need for IV breeding, and gen 8 introduced nature changing mints to change the effects of a pokemon's nature. The mints cost 50 BP each but they would save me a little time trying to get a particular nature, especially since I don't have a Synchronizer for this very reason.

Anyways, do you have a time that you are available? I've gotten everyone except Vaporeon, Glaceon, and Eevee. They might present a bit of a challenge but I should be able to get them done with a little more time.
now really SW-1744-7329-4013

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Oh... I'm not available now. Do you have a schedule so that we could set up a trade?

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
Oh... I'm not available now. Do you have a schedule so that we could set up a trade?
well maybe after 4pm tommrrow or anytime tonight

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I can do maybe 5 PM tonight if you are willing to accept six Eevees at the moment. I just need a little more time to get Vaporeon, Glaceon and Eevee.

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
I can do maybe 5 PM tonight if you are willing to accept six Eevees at the moment. I just need a little more time to get Vaporeon, Glaceon and Eevee.
sure no problem

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Alright, I'm on. My Link Code is 8675.

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Did you show me a Hawlucha?

Maybe this would be easier if we knew our IGNs and what we were trading. My IGN is Sophie.

Last edited:

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
trying to but its not connecting to you

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Could you tell me what you're going to trade? I'm giving you an Eevee holding a Fire Stone, level 1.

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
think i got you