• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Gen 8 Want Looking for Eevee's for Poke'mon Sword

Your Favorite Eeveelutions!

• Total voters

Fuuka_Nishihama

Paranoia Origins - Gaming YouTube
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Alright, I don't think we were on the same page when I mentioned times. I'm not currently home right now, but I should be available tonight.

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
Alright, I don't think we were on the same page when I mentioned times. I'm not currently home right now, but I should be available tonight.
ok no problem

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
i'm real sorry for wasting your time, if you can still help me that'd be great if not hope you accept that i'm sorry

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
No worries! I purchased the NSO membership so I can trade with you some time in the next couple weeks. I'm just really busy with work at the moment, and I'm also working weekends so I can't say for certain when I'll be available next. It's sort of why I've been so demanding with my times before my busy period. Now that I have the membership though, there's no rush.

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Sorry for the short notice, but does tomorrow work for you? I believe I should be on all day, using link code 2316.

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Let's try for 2:30 or 3. I still have a few more errands to run, but I should be done in about an hour.

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Sorry, I think I should have let you know my schedule earlier. I should be available tomorrow after 3:30, and all day on Sunday.

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
Sorry, I think I should have let you know my schedule earlier. I should be available tomorrow after 3:30, and all day on Sunday.
ok got yeah

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
We've sort of been going off my schedule, so when are you available this coming week?

Fuuka_Nishihama

Time Zone
Central Standard Time
3DS FC
3970-0207-7099
I can be on any day between mon through wensday Feb 3-5

Wren

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Now just to confirm, can you be on tomorrow, February 4th, at 3 PM? I will be using link code 2316.