Looking for potential partners to do a co-op challenge with

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
First off, sorry if I'm not supposed to post this here, but I would think that I am considering I remember this was where people usually do these kinds of threads, when even they're done at all. But anyway, I know that there have been a few co-op challenges that are underway on these forums, or some that were co-op. I've mentioned that you have things like Nuzlockes, and of course other things don't give your team members only one life but still allow you to go the routes that you prefer.

Here are some possible things that could be done:
  • Monotypes (Example: Psychic / Fighting, Electric / Water, Dark / Psychic, Fire / Grass, Fairy / Dark, etc)
  • Mono-Colors (Example: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, etc)
  • Time Warp (as mentioned in my Black thread)
  • Some sort of -Locke
  • I'm sure there are others I can think of

Also, I would rather it not be done on a Generation V game, considering I have a Black playthrough currently ongoing and right now B2W2 is expected to be the next game for the group plays. And likewise with a Generation VII game because I already have an Ultra Moon Wonderlocke I'm in the middle of documenting (which I'm long overdue to continue with posting). But anyway, if anyone's up for a challenge to join me with, feel free to PM me or post here. I'll have more to discuss later, but for now I do want to get this thread up. Thanks!

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
I'd definitely be down to do a monotype! I might want to take it a little slow at first, or wait two weeks or so to start, because i'm approaching the end of the quarter and college is rough.

edit: if its okay sun and moon/ ultra sun and moon is my preferred games since i dont have a switch

Vivid Stardust

~ Like Stars In The Sky ~
AKA
Vivid, Apollo
I don’t know if you’re still looking for partners after a month, but I’d like to try a Co-Op Challenge with you! I’d be okay with basically anything you listed for challenges, and as long as we don’t do it on a Gen 1 game (because I have plans for all of my Gen 1 games), I’m fine with pretty much any game or generation!